Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

a part of “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

For over a millennium, mages, split into two groups, have raged war in secret, alongside their human partners, the Spell-Links. Now, in modern times, the war continues for the right to hold the future of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spellwar: Creation and Destruction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spellwar: Creation and Destruction"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Spellwar: Creation and Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:11 am

I want to reserve a Black Mage, please...I will get my char done as soon as possible

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

I'd like to reserve a mage as well.

And just to be sure, whatever number you arbitrarily assign to mages and spell-links will determine what partner is forced upon us?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TikiStar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 am

I'm new here, but I enjoy writing and have done some rpging on a different site... Wanna take a chance on a noob and let her play a Spell-Link?

TikiStar
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 am

No, I would like people to chose their partners. The numbers just show which people have paired up.

@Tiki, everyone was a noob once, so I make no judgements. Go ahead and make a character.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:28 am

so, how can we determine who our partners are gonna be?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

Wait until someone catches your eye and ask them?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 am

That's one way of going about it.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am

submitted my char...hope he meets with approval

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 am

Can I reserve white mage?

edit: I submit my char....please tell me if I need to fix him
Last edited by Arthurna on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love you, Maria..
Azian, I feel for you.

Arthurna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:21 am

Hey, anyone wants to be my spell-link please PMs me, 'kay?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaKerndall on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:02 am

This roleplay looks so awesome! 8D I haven't decided what kind of role I would like to play, since they all look rather good to me, so is there any sort of role that needs filling up currently?
----------
You walk through the mahogany door. The little girl inside stares at you with her iridescent violet eyes, emphasized by her rich indigo dress. Her caretaker hovers by your side, obviously flustered at your sudden appearance. You ignore her, as the girl's eyes bores into outer facade, and searches your heart, mind and soul. She reaches out a hand, probably realising you are not a threat.
Do you take it?
Will you take it?
Can you take it?
She's waiting...

----------

NinaKerndall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 am

To NinaKerndall, i'm needing a spell-link. Would you like to be my spell-link? i prefer a male but female is fine, too

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arthurna on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm

lol I need spell link too,anyone interested?

btw...oh hi Wolf, I didn't see you there ( οΎŸβ–½οΎŸ)/

Arthurna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey, I made a character here that needs approval. Also would someone look at my role play "The Origins of Magic" and determine whether or not I should abandon it or what not?

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Hey, can I reserve another dark mage please?

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

I believe the character I just submitted (barring the unfinished personality section) will be the third black mage.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Wow, there sure are a lot of people on here right now.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Hmm...only two black mage slots open. We really need some more white mages lol.....

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Isn't it only one mage slot open with 4 black mages and 1 white mage so far?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!