Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Nothern Delegates: Chaos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Yay! The delegates are back but please read the introduction carefully as it has changed. New plot and it is a year in the future. Please note If anyone is bringing back previous characters from the original they have to of changed in some way. Arucan's is the only one already made up in the introduction. He is broken about the delegates falling apart, he has called Gabe and Midnight back to help fix it, hoping this whole scheme that hatched previously will stay under wraps. Gabe and Arucan's team are the only ones that know the truth about what happened a year ago and even they were not to happy with the outcome. How will the characters react to Midnight's return? How will they handle her not having any memory of them? Can they all come to terms with this change to come together and pull the delegates out of the gutter? These are questions to ask yourself when writing your characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Oh look what I found.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 pm

lolz I found it to.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Not only me then. I promise I don't stalk the RPs looking for these. XD

Anyway, looked over the canon, then went to bake a cheesecake for someone and thought it over as to where my characters would be in such a situation, and come to a few conclusions. (Going to have to assume a separate canon here to Vampires and Werewolves 2, as I assumed a sequel wouldn't be happening so didn't keep my characters free. If I try to get them to work together I'll be in character backstory hell. x_x)

Kora: Probably enjoying being on top. Probably being a pain about it. Still incredibly loyal to Arucan.

Lyda: Depends. Was quite a vocal opponent of Arucan last time and was rather intent on stopping his plans. Her fate I think depends on how pissed Arucan was with her upon coming to power.

Art: Probably doing what he's always been doing.

Caddie/E: Again somewhat depends. Caddie is quite happy to follow Grant around like a vampiric puppy, but E....well she had a great deal of respect for Midnight...and would probably have used it as an excuse to try and stab Arucan with something.

Oren: Disappeared off to Europe with Nero most likely as she's probably either still stuck with him, or has snuck off somewhere to be sullen and bitchy in private.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Wow I like your ideas!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Nice ideas!
Amelia is like Midnight's opposite, little flawless housewife that enjoys cleaning but can't cook to save her life. Totally obedient to her husband and not a big fan of fighting.

Grant has developed a huge drinking problem and is now kinda an asshole (But he wont be here because he is going to be on a mission for the time being might dump him in springside I dunno yet.)

Shisou is now divorced because of his inability to cope with the loss of his surrogate mother. He is now a complete OCD crazy man. His Exwife is a crazy controlling bitch that calls him nonstop to drive him crazy.

I can not wait to see how everyone elses characters turn out.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Aw, Caddie is going to be sad about Grant becoming an asshole and a drunk. E might just be intent on hurting him on that basis. So that'll be an interesting reunion.

I'll get to work on an updated one for Kora, as I think I can sort that one out without needing to check with anyone else, as a few of my characters I'll need to check on what Arucan would want to do with them before I start.

EDIT: I also think Oren's reaction to housewife Midnight would be one of horror. Oren has an aversion to housewives, being the most non-domestic character I have....plus having parent issues.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Hmmmm so much to think about! Hazel I think won't be much different. She probably feels guilty about all the hatred she had towards Midnight - now that Midnight is presumably dead. But not so guilty that it really changes her personality. Of course the Midnight related bitterness will be gone. But her attraction to Dakota . . . I think she'll be conflicted about that. She'll still be attracted to him - but at the same time she feels hesitant to make a move - out of respect for Midnight's memory - viewing him as a sort of belonging of her's. Plus I'm sure Kate will make him changened and hardened by Midnight's "death."

Arucan . . . Well I sort of got a free pass for that one, didn't I? Lol. So he's all frazzeled - that I got. And he's regretting his choice. After all, he loves the Delegates. That was why he did all this after all - to preserve the old ways. And now the old regime he loved so much is in jeopardy all because of him - oh the cruel irony. So he's no longer the bad guy? Hmm, if not him than who then? I mean, at first they'll be preoccupied with the Midnight thing - but obviously there needs to be an enemy - someone putting pressure on them.

Anyway, let's make sure I got this right. Arucan and his team kidnapped Dakota, and blackmailed Midnight to take a dive during a registered fight. You know, cause she's so selfless and loves Dakota. BUT Gabe actually took her away to Italy and brainwashed her . . . Now does Arucan know about this? Cause it says that he had her brought back. That would mean he knew she was still alive and where she was. So he must have approved it. If so . . . what was his motivation for doing so? Just a show of mercy?
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah, I agree. This is gonna be interesting. I mean Koda is going to be like .... Destoryed. Well, I mean he would've been - at first. But he's Koda and he's not going to hole up and cry. Well - at first he will. But a year later - he's going to be over it. Or he's going to at least pretend to be. Lol you know how he is. Put on a brave face - act as if everything is normal. Of course, he'll still be tormented by the memory of Midnight, but I'm sure he'll be preoccupied - now that he's been upgraded to team leader while the whole organization suffers under Arucan's negligent hand.

That sound good for him? Nearly recovered, harboring hidden guilt and heartbreak, putting up a brave front, as sarcastic and spiteful as ever. If not than more so - because all his bitterness Midnight had vanquished had been ressurected ten fold after her death? I think that sounds good. I'm also thinking that he only stayed with the Delegates because he knew Midnight would want someone to try and advocate her cause. Plus she'd want him to take care of Grant and Shisou. Even though he's clearly doing a poor job - since Grant's an angry alcoholic - which makes me sad. I love lighthearted Grant. And what's this about Shisou having a crazy ex wife? When did he get married? Explain!

Lol and btw, does Dakota KNOW it was Arucan who kidnapped him? He was kept in the dark right - no pun intended. Or else .... Well he probably wouldn't have stayed with the Delegates if he knew the leader had blackmailed Midnight into taking a dive. Why he would stay ANYWAY knowing that Arucan had killed Midnight I don't know. Like I said though, he's probably been convinced that's what she would want for him.

Oh, and Maribel .... Well she's easy enough. I doubt she's changed at all. She never really cared who ruled the delegates. She was just loyal to Arucan. She's probably her same, bubbly self. Hmm, she'll get along well with the new Midnight. Lol

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm guessing if Lyda hadn't gotten any limbs torn off by Kora then she'd probably be trying to hold together professionalism as much as was humanly (inhumanly?) possible.

She'd probably also be keen on giving anyone wallowing in self pity a swift slap across the face.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Haha Gabe is a wife beater. I don't think Koda knows because seriously he would be so angry, like everyone in the delegates would be blind. Wow how pissed are charries going to be, I am loving this already.

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Ok so no Koda had no idea what happened or why. At the most he would be suspicious because of the timing everything happened. He gets kidnapped then Midnight dies in battle kinda thing. I am liking all the ideas. Oh and Shisou, he found some girl quick because he has mommy issues and needed a woman around him. He just picked the wrong one. AND Lotsoflove Gabe a wife beater? Not only does mids not remember things but now she is getting beat up! Shit she has a sucky life lol. I smell a whole lot of arguments and fighting coming along. What I am most interested in is how is Gabe going to explain the situation to the rest of the group without revealing what happened in the past. Oooo... I have a feeling someone is going to blow the hell up and not in the good way. Well good for us because it will be super entertaining. As for a long standing villain I just don't know. Let's brainstorm together and come up with something that can be incorporated in!!!

Oh and Arucan knew about this, he struck a deal with Gabe to let him take Midnight away. The conditions were Gabe gets Midnight, her team is kept alive and Gabe doesn't tell anyone that Arucan kidnapped Koda to fudge the battle.
Last edited by AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello again Asura! And hello everyone else! I look forward to RPing with you guys in this.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Glad you could join us!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm

Lyda is up.

:D Really eager for this. Sounds like it's going to be a fun one.

It's also occurred to me that Nero of the New Exsanguis might be popping up and skulking around the place at some point, being all well-dressed and shifty. If he knew the Delegates were going down the tubes he'd certainly be wanting to take full advantage of it. (Course I don't want to fling too many plot elements in at once, it just seems like the sort of thing those pesky Exies might get up to.)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Awesome! I was thinking of adding a new character too . . . Maybe a sort of younger character . . . A new member to . . . One of the team. Maybe Dakota's. Since they're now down a member. Plus it would be fun to have a new fresh character that doesn't have an affiliation to Midnight. Like if he/she (though probably he) has recently turned eighteen. He/she would have spent the last years being trained and wouldn't have any former ties. Plus it would give Dakota something to occupy his time - teaching a rookie. What do you think? Plus I think I need a new character to spice things up for me

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Yea I like the new character idea. I think it should be a guy since there are a lot of female characters. I love new characters!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeah. Cool! I'll work on that after I repost the new Hazel and Arucan profiles. I like playing guys better anyway. I'm a woman in real life after all, no point in always playing one online too, right? Lol

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Hee, Dakota's mini-me.

Joking aside, it might give him something to occupy his time, which might not be a bad thing considering.

Nero's appearance might of course also involve Oren's appearance at some point too...though if I do I might try a somewhat different angle on it. She's been going soft lately. XD

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!