Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love will have it's way

Love will have it's way

a part of “Love will have it's way”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Two commoners can't stop a marriage between a prince and a princess that has been planned since before the two where even born. . . . or can they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love will have it's way”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love will have it's way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 pm

"Love will have it's way"

Princess of Maurell- Roxanne Winchester
Prince of Zandria- Kain Ulric

Commoner girl-
Commoner boy-

[anime pic]
Full Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Hair color-
Eye color-
Height-
Weight-
Skin tone-
Build-
Scars- (if any)
Worst Regret-
Greatest wish-
Deepest darkest secret -
-
-
-
-

Dislikes
-
-
-
-
-

Fears
-
-
-
Hobbies-
Personality-
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Love will have it's way

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 pm

This looks great, may I reserve the commoner girl ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Sure! ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Awesome! thanks, I will work on her today a little, but I might not get her up until tomorrow.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah the story looked pretty nice and fun, can't wait to start :)

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

hopefully we'll get the last character soon and be able to start by tomorrow. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Sweet :P

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BitterSweetStory on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Can I reserve the male commoner?
"We start to climb up... the long... long uphill climb"

BitterSweetStory
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes!!! Yes you can! ^.^

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

So a question, where are we starting off in the rp, do we already know the commoners or are we doing it from the beginning?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Ill have my girl up tonight. Late, but tonight. Promisee !

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BitterSweetStory on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Alright, my character is done and pending approval. I hope everything was alright with him. ^^

BitterSweetStory
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Bittersweet: accepted
Desire: someone else sent in a character for her, too, so i'll wait for you to send in you character then pick the one that fits the spot best.

To noneone in particlae: I'm going to put up the first post tonight or tomorrow morning you guys can post right after me, or wair. Whatever you want. And we are starting where the actually meet. TheThey have seen each other before, but they've eithrr been too busy or too shy to approuch them.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Alright I guess.. :/ I'm working on her noww.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Okay I submitted her :D I hope you like & choose her. I had a bit of an issue with the coding at first, but I fixed it (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Guys im going to have to post tomorrow, it was quite a busy day tonight. So do expect my post to be there.

Woke up with a muse spark so its there now xD

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Horsey and Bittersweet, you still with us? o.O

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

No idea -.-

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 am

Either way, I'm still willing to RP with ya ^^ we make a good team :D

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 am

Haha indeed we do, (; ill post taday after school.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!