Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Battles

Evil Characters Needed!

a part of “Elemental Battles”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

All around Nigerius, bloody wars take place from all of the 16 packs. They raged on from the day you were born and have yet to cease. Your fate though, will answer the biggest question all have yet to know. Why?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Battles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Evil Characters Needed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I have realized that we really need some action in this roleplay. So here are some of the evil characters that you could play. You all don't have to play them, but if you did it would probably make this a lot funner.

Kaveh has been taken by DragonWriter.
Kamarian leader:
Name: Kaveh.
Nickname: Shadow Devil
What is he: He is the Kamarian leader and is the most vicious and brutal of all the packs leaders.

Brain Washer:
Name: Rashid.
Nickname: Brain Washer.
What is he: He is a Zalika pack member. He brain washes wolves so that they are mindless and can be controlled like slaves. Preferably he puts them to sleep then brain washes them. But if one doesn't sleep he kills them.
I hope this helps you get a better picture of Rashid. Also I understand how it might be hard to look up a picture of a wolf with glowing markings with wings and that is evil so you could just use this one.

The quick killer:
Name: Atalanta.
Nickname: Swift cut.
What is she: She is from the Borak pack but caries no lightning pendant, for it would give her away. She is perhaps the fastest killer and can slit your throat, which is what she almost always does, in a matter of seconds, or for long you keep your back turned.

The Lunatic:
Name: Prometheus.
Nickname: Lunatic.
What is he: He is a Tenneth pack member and virtually went insane when all of his family died. He has been bloodthirsty and crazed for as anyone could imagine. When he kills its usually slow, grueling, and unusual. He can't stand quick deaths.

If you choose any of these characters please be serious when playing them. Stay true to the role play and characters personality which you could practically see in all of them. By the way, try to come up with a picture for them. I would put some up but I want to see how creative you guys are. Also, if you come across any characters do not choose their death. Let them choose it. I allow some cursing but not a lot. If you have any questions pm me or just post in the OOC and I will respond as quickly as I possibly can. Oh! blood an gore is allowed, just don't make anyone puke here lol. One more thing, when you take one of these wolves come up with a good description of the body or just give me the picture kk.
Last edited by stormwolf321 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Evil Characters Needed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I just took Kaveh, so the others need to be filled out now. I think they're all pretty interesting though except for the Zalika character. I can't really imagine an evil wolf with wings, or really a normal one generally like that. Ah well, it's still a good list of villains in my opinion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Aw thanks. Also thanks for taking Kaveh. I see your point with the Zalika thing. I'll try to come up with a picture so people will get a better image cause it would be sort of hard to find a wolf with glowing makings, wings, and is evil.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Mykeishah (Misty Keisha is her 'human language' name) is a villan. Though I am playing her, I was thinking that you could make a list of evil characters, so we know who they are. Also, it seems she's the only human in Nigerius. I like the idea of humans being a rarity.... Anyway, besides, Battle's about to get into action.

BTW, mind if I suggest a couple packs.

Main Packs
Copy Pack*no name yet* - Their bodies have the power to learn the magical skills of any pack, with practice.
Cousin Packs
Deon Pack - Cousin's to Dimitrios. They are the pack of metal.
Storm Pack*no name yet* - Cousins to Avira. They have a power to control weather, but only at a small scale. It's kind of like a prayer, if one wants it to rain, there is a chance it will rain. The chances of it raining already adds to the chance it will work. A huge pack could control weather all over Nigerius. They are too rare now, so they aren't able to.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Sounds awesome. Ill get the names of those packs down now. Do you have any evil character suggestions though?

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Hello. I would like to join, but if its alright with you, I would like to make my own evil character is that ok?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Of course. You can play as any wolf.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice, I will have my character up soon! and thank you.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

No Problem.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!