Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sonic Adventure: Origins

Sonic Adventure: Origins

a part of “Sonic Adventure: Origins”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(OPEN!!)Join the Universe and adventures Sonic in roleplay. Take the role of one of the Sonic heroes or villains and create your own adventure or even create your own character creating a CUSTOM character in addtion!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sonic Adventure: Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sonic Adventure: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

Guys, if you have any question feel free to ask.

If you want to reserve a character, ask here.

For those of you who are wondering what the plot is and at this point see "Coming Soon" Please be patient.

You can reserve characters, Info page will always be updated, You can create/Submit characters but they wont be accepted until everything is ok and ready to go. Once you submit your character, It will stay pending until the character sheet template is totally complete/looked over. By complete, I am not quite sure if i will ask for more or what may change. Overall I will inform you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sonic Adventure: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 am

I tried to move a character i tried to make this morning from the links you gave us to here, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Humm his sounds interesting I would like to reserve Shadow. Please

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Mr.fly i'll add you to reservation and I'll post that guide when i get back!!

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I'll make characters when I can or a character.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm

By the way Shadow is on the "Dark" side

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Know when i add the plot I won't hold the reservations too long, especially because if you want a canon character you'll have to see the beginning role that he/she does at the beginning of the RP.

UPDATE: Found a better Male Creator Link!!!

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks for the help. Surely with this it will be a bit less confusing. Also I finished my first character for the role play. She looks awesome too. What kind of abilities can characters have? I want to know because I was thinking of giving mine a super jump ability. Essentially the ability to jump really far and land safely or to jump from really high and do the same considering that cats land on their feet a lot. Ha, ha, ha...

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am

Tell me how much distance in a PM. Also all that matters are that custom characters are never too alike but yeah this rp is still WIP so no rush on your character, still send me a PM and we'll discuss your super jump

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 pm

So basically when you Put in the plot your gonna Add in what all the Cannon characters have been Doing up to a certain point.

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm

yeah, or more of a brief description. Which should make things a little easier to start off.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:12 pm

is the Plot Still in progress. I see there's a bit there. Is it still a work in progress. Just wondering also I'm putting in shadow's theme song form the shadow hedge hog games if that's okay. I think I got it pretty much done

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:51 am

The general plot is finished.

edit: The character specific plots are done, you can now create your characters or have me review them if you made the correct adjustments to your characters history.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 am

shadows history Successively intregrated, and he's ready for review

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

My bad i made Shadow's plot at night exhausted but I changed it to make sense (he awakens with memory of his name and a brief moment of marias death)

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm

which forest to i put in where Maria died The Green Forest or The white Forest @-@

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm

okay, done and.....done WOOHOO

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 pm

It took me a while, but I finished my character. Please take a look over it, thank you.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome to the party! After we get about 3-4 more people we can begin the RP.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm not sure I know anyone who can play Sonic character roles, but I'd like to know what I could possibly do with my character in Station Square or other places in the Sonic universe.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!