Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eternal Distance

Eternal Distance

a part of “Eternal Distance”, a fictional universe by DumbDora.

A young woman returns home after a prolonged vacation, only to find her family does't recognize her, any and all traces of her life with them having disappeared. Could it be the work of her father's new girlfriend who has installed herself as her mother?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternal Distance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Eternal Distance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eternal Distance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Eternal Distance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 am

May I reserve the open female? This looks interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm sorry, I offer no reservations, but you are welcome to try out for it. Currently, there is no one auditioning for that role.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 pm

RPG has been empty for a while, wonder where everyone is.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 am

Um I'm sorry I know you said no reservations but I really want to join, and I have to sleep soon... so. Can I have Regina? I'll kind of modify her a little, you'll be able to review the character sheet soon.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 pm

You probably don't even need to reserve, no one is interested in this anyway

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 am

I am! Please, just wait, I really want to join...

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:00 am

Plus, what exactly happened to Sunny's mother? Did they divorce, or did she die? Or is this confidential?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

She passed away years ago.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 am

Your sheet is very messy, the photo (which should not be realistic but airbrushed art) is not aligned. I don't want the statistics tabs

for example:

Full name: yada yada
Role: yada yada

I don't like that. I want full paragraphs in the Personality, Description tabs.

I don't like when people use random character skeletons they got elsewhere when I specifically want them to use the character tab provided.

Thaaank you, with the changes, I may accept you.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Oh, okay. Sorry for the misaligned photo, I'm not exactly sure about all the commands here yet. Sorry.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 am

I edited the form, could you review it once more?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!