Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seeking the Blood Flag

Seeking the Blood Flag

a part of “Seeking the Blood Flag”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

THE FINAL INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE. April 1945. Hitler is dead and World War II is over, but there is one thing which could revive the conflict. Something reputed to bring the dead back to life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seeking the Blood Flag”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Seeking the Blood Flag

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Seeking the Blood Flag"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Seeking the Blood Flag

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 am

This RPG will begin after Slipps and I have finshed the third installment of this series.

Keep in mind that you do not have to be familiar with the others parts of the series in order to take part in this particular RPG.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 am

I'm very interested! I'd like to see what other sort of characters there will be before I commit to making my own, but my initial thought is to play a British soldier who though he was going to be able to go home, but somehow gets caught up in the whole affair...perhaps because of something he saw in action that he wasn't supposed to see?

I guess I need more info on how it all starts out before I can say for sure! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 am

Just do me a favor and make sure you really really really want to take part. In the past other installments were started with players other then Slipps and myself, only to drop out a few days later. Im really getting tired of sending out PMs ;)

As I said in the intro there have been other installments but its not neccessary to be familiar with them in order to take part in this one.

As to how it will begin, in the next day or so I will be posting the "setup" post for the rpg.

We are still on the third installment, but I think it will finish soon.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 am

Alright I'll stay posted and make sure that I'm properly stoked about it before submitting.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

if there is room for another guy, I'd like to jump in this, ill send a bio tonight
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Abegail is submitted for this one and found a picture! Hope to have the two of you Shmband and Jericho on board!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh my gosh I love roleplays like this!! I would really like to join if there is still room. Is there?

Also, how will the characters meet up? Because in the Indiana Jones movies it's easier because it revolves around him and then other people tag along, but this site doesn't seem to do stuff like that. So... how will that work?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 pm

There is always room for people who are interested and willing to stay and post

Characters meet depending on where they are coming from and which side they are on, if you want to play a bad guy, the good guys will be coming to you. Good guys? Well me and Slipps characters work at the same college that Indy does in the films.

Indy wont be in this one, as he would be getting kind of old by the time it takes place, our characters are younger by a bit.

Niclas is from the earlier installments, the others new, if anyone wants the other char that is

They can come from anywhere you want

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Dont want to sound like a jerk but, Ill send out only one PM to anyone who lets thier character sit for more then a week without posting, depending on situation and reason. Three days after that, that char will be left behind and the others will continue, such char will be written out of the rpg :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Fantastic! I will submit a character tonight or maybe tomorrow! I am having a sort of hectic week, so I might not be able to get it in 'til Thursday. But I'm still very interested!

Also: would you like us to follow the skeleton of your first character sheet? Or should we make our own skellies?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 am

You can do your own. Mine is from my character profile that I made to keep track of what happens to my char throughout various rpgs

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

my char will show up somewhere, as he vanished in the installment before this one, make his way back to usa, then from there it will go to austria, germany and perhaps beyond. So you all can come from anywhere and show up wherever and at whatever point in the rpg that you want.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Alright, I submitted my character! Do we have to have all of the slots filled to start, or can we start soonish?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Abegail will likely go back to America with Indy. She'd go back to work at Marshall. I was thinking they'd go back together and Indy would head out again. She'd be teaching again and trying to find Walter whenever she was not in class.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 am

Slipps.and.I.will.be.completing.the.third.installment.within.the.next.few.posts

We.can.start.then

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am

Nice.to.see.so.many.interested.hope.the.interest.keeps.up

Would.really.like.to.end.this.series.of.rpgs.with.a.bang,as.it.will.be.the.last.Indiana.Jones.Adventure

Although.I.wouldnt.mind.seeing.our.characters.show.up.in.other.rpgs.of.this.type

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

OK, everyone make sure to watch the video.

Familarize yourselves with each others characters.

Please, everyone feel free to contribute to the direction of this rpg, we want it to be more dynamic then it would be with just one person (ME) deciding the events.

I only have a basic idea how it starts, no real idea where I want it to go, so feel free to lead

Thats about it I guess

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Message received!

Oh, and I just wanted to clarify that though Gunter has a link to the Nazis, I intend for him to be a "good guy" who joins the story when you guys get to Austria.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 pm

OK

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!