Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Riders

Dragon Riders

a part of “Dragon Riders”, a fictional universe by twi-twi.

It's time for you to find your dragon. The one to stick by you for life. The question is, why is the king ordering so many Dragon Riders be summoned?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Riders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Riders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Riders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Riders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I made a character, hope he's accepted
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm

May I ask how to make a character?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:49 pm

@tornadofan2: sure, what do you need to know?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 pm

If I may...I would like to reserve a rider as a character? I would make the character now, but I really don't have the time; I need to leavefor a class soon, so...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Alrighty

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Okay I edited my post

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I dont know how to make a character but would like to reserve a spot.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm

May I reserve a spot for a dragon? o w o Riders are interesting, but I think at this rate, no one'll try out for a dragon.
Question; could you explain further in depth as what the dragons are, seeing as dragon riders must week them out and all, could I ask for more details on them ? Such as to what their reputations are, how they're seen in this alternate universe society, are several dragons different - like elemental or can cast magic and the whatnot - and if they're only able to remain in a dragon form?
.. I like asking questions. o x o

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Okay, so people know the dragons exist and fear them, and respect the dragon riders who "control" them, though that isn't the case. The dragon riders don't control dragons. They simply bond with one and they go into battle together, protecting each other. As for the different powers... I didn't think of that. Ill put it on the form. They'll be different element dragons.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyxtheStubborn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

may I reserve a rider, please?

AlyxtheStubborn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Alyx: sure.
Tornado: to make a character, go under the character tab and scroll down. It'll have a form there. Copy and paste the Skelly for what you want to play as in the Description box, type the name, give a synopsis if you want, and confirm it at the bottom. And what would you like to play?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Dragon please and thanks alot!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Anytime :) Just PM me if you have any other questions about the site.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispering_Words on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Can I reserve a Dragon? :)

Whispering_Words
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Sure thing :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm

I might join, but I'm not really sure.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 pm

May I reserve both a dragon and a rider? please. The dragon charr ill have to submit tomorrow or later tonight...but it will be submitted...Sorry my sister is in the hospital, she's having surgery tommorow and me and my mom are gonna visit her so i may not be on til tomorrow or later tonight..nothing major she'll be fine just may be there a bit..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Can I reserve a rider?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Sure thing. Hope she gets all better :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!