Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Red Snow

Red Snow..

a part of “Red Snow”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

What is white? Something that is not red What is red? Beast's in human form who drink the blood of humans..they are..(stared, 3 new roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Snow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Red Snow..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Red Snow.."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Red Snow..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Hm.... I'll make a female Human, no prefect, just a normal human.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaintMeBlind on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 am

Can I reserve the human perfect?

PaintMeBlind
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 am

Can I reserve a human perfect and a noble vampire?

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:08 am

could i reserve a noble please?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 am

xXChocobeanXx reserved.

Neon.lynxie and PaintMeBlind who ever has the best character will be added, also who ever will submit first will have the better chances. But Neon.lynxie the vampire is reserved.

Eleera Cain Reserved.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 am

Can I reserve the half vampire boy? The Prefect one?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am

Can I reserve a noble vampire ?

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

Senpai, if we play in this roleplay, do we have to use th characters from the show? Either way, I would like to reserve the other noble
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 pm

:) no I would really rather no one uses the character's from the roleplay. But I'll reserve all of your spots for you. Arigatou.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:38 pm

I'd like to reserve an other position as a human.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Okay that leaves us with 3 spots ^^

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:33 pm

I would like to reserve the pureblood head, so no one takes it while im trying to make one

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Very well :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:53 pm

i must ask though, whats with that lame crap about anime pictures only? I have awesome images to use, but they aren't anime, i'll just go look for an image but i just want to know why?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaintMeBlind on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:02 pm

So are we going to have two human perfects then? Cause you accepted both mine and Neon.lynxie's character.

PaintMeBlind
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Because it is a Anime based Roleplay. it's Based off a Anime show..if you want you could use both Anime and None anime. To show how your charcter would look both ways.

And yes there is because I was feeling nice, and both of your profiles were great. Good job. :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Do you have any issues with a vampire being blind? I've always liked creating blind characters.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 pm

No, that would add a very nice twist to everything :) will it be a male or female through? just wondering?

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Which do you need? currently the character I am creating could be both, although my original intention is male

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!