Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

a part of “Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation”, a fictional universe by tornadofan2.

A 17 year old is now captain of the Black Pearl.. But will she be able to be just like her father and sail the seas?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pirates of the Caribbean: The next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Yay! Created, so, will i be playing Serna's experienced first mate, I'll come up with a character later today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Sure. We need a first mate anyway and seeming you were first, go ahead.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Could my character be Serna's Quartermaster. Basically just the guy that makes sure trades of loot are even, and so that nobody is breaking the rules of the ship. Would it be alright if he was also the "Sea Artist" Meaning he was skilled at reading and correcting Maps and stuff.

Curse these nautical terms.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Yup, go ahead and create a Quartermaster ;)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Can I create Serna's little brother?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Well, sure. Just make him a bit older then 10 years old seeming her mother died when Serna was 15.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Ok! This is gonna be fun!

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Lol, I'm sure of that!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey can I make a character that seemed to be like a father figure to Serna? He'll be aboard the ship showing her the ropes from time to time.

Well, the only pirate picture I have is a captain with an awesome beard. xD
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Uhm.. Yeah, that can be the father of the little brother of Serna be at the same time. Go ahead ;)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Can I William Turner III? We might have to decide on plot to work him in, though.
"But he's Rachel Candy!"
-Both Jenks and Al"
— Kim Harrison (White Witch, Black Curse)

AvalonNight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Sure, you can.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Is that alright? That Bartholomew is Jolly Rogers' Heir? Not directly from Him, but down the family, if you get my drift. Also, is it alright if Bartholomew always hides Serna's rum? I thought we could add that in as a gimmick.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Yup, looks great! She's getting angry at him when he does that xD

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 pm

The image I used isn't a pirate, so just pretend he's wearing the correct clothing.

AvalonNight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Is the image I used alright? Or is it too capitainy? xD

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:04 pm

The characters are looking great and I'm going to post the first, start off, post.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

does serna have a first mate if not can Imake the son of barbossa

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:16 pm

First mate is taken, Quartermaster too, but there is still place. Go ahead, make the son of Barbosa

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!