Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Prophecy of the Four Villages

a part of “The Prophecy of the Four Villages”, a fictional universe by youngbreyer.

Eight teens prophesized to bring prosperity to their respective villages find themselves running for their lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prophecy of the Four Villages”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Prophecy of the Four Villages"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Prophecy of the Four Villages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

Ooops realized I forgot to add character sheets D: ... Going to add that now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 am

Is it possible for me to reserve the Wolf?

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:47 am

I wish to reserve for the Warrior role please. :)
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 am

Oh, it says on the intro page that the wolf is already taken. Is that cus I asked to reserve it? If not, and it is already taken, I'd like to reserve The Troubadour instead. I will make the character sheet tomorrow after I get a reply back ^^

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 am

I'd like to reserve the doe.
Last edited by ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 am

Oh gosh, I kind of... like them all!!

can we make a deal?? :D If there is a character left which no-one wants really badly then contact me instantly and I shall take up the role

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 am

Made my character, hope it's okay, and beocuase i'm not home I'll do the touch ups once I am :) and I'll look for a better image, something to describe my character more :) only through the image yah know?
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

@ Emily - Oh gosh. I have a little problem because you made your character and someone had also asked to reserve it in OOC O_o Though I know that sometimes you go into making your character and it is reserved while your are in the midst of creating it. Did you see if that post was already in OOC?

@ SukaiKori - I had already reserved for the wolf and had planned to make her today. But I went ahead and reserved the troubadour for you :).

@Lolkatlove - Glad you like them :D! I'll make sure to keep you informed then :).

@ Everyone else. Your characters have been approved :). Love all of the characters submitted so far (Emily's too ^_^)

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 pm

@BubbleYum: Okay, your character seems good for the most part. But, the Farmer doesn't need an animal appearance, because he's a human deity so he doesn't change into an animal :). And the bbcode for your picture isn't working (the ] is missing off the end of the first img). Also, try to include a little about how he knows his other half, the friend that was separated from him when he was ten and became the animal deity :). Then you'll be all set :D

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm

looks like fun :)
i would like to reserve the lion!
Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love

showers in april
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Alright, I'll go in and reserve the lion for you :).

That means the assassin is the only one left. I'm going to reserve that one for Lolkatlove and message them if they want to take the role :).

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:37 pm

do you mind if i post up the profile skeleton
in the character tab
and just edit it from there?

showers in april
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Go ahead :), just tell me when you're finished.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm

yay!
thankies.

showers in april
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 pm

if someone who has reserved a a character fails to make one in time, assuming there is a time limit, I'd like to take their place

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Alright Shaodow, you'll be the first one I turn to if someone bails :D

And thinking about it, I might need some people to come in and temporarily play characters if they like. Characters that play big roles in the story but aren't always in it. And I need some people who wouldn't mind playing them when the time comes. Or one of us could just RP for them if no one wants to :).

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

thanks, I'm sad that i missed out. this rp looks very promising

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm willing to fill one of those roles if need be

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

If this one goes well, I might make another one with a different cast of characters and a slightly different story :). I'll be sure to tell you about it if I do and I'll tell you about some of the roles that might come up :D.

Or, if you are interested, you could play one of the people who are after them :D. I'll explain just why they are being chased a little in the first post. So in your profile you could just kind of copy the layout for the character sheet, but instead of role include age, and don't try to put much about their motive for chasing them in the bio until I give you the backstory :).

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!