Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What's Your Dirty Little Secret?

How Do You?

a part of “What's Your Dirty Little Secret?”, a fictional universe by Grumpy-Converse.

Ah, Summer, everyone's favourite time of year. You get off school, and it's time to make memories! But with every memory comes a consequence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What's Your Dirty Little Secret?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How Do You?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 am

Hi, guys! :L

So, I noticed some people have been wondering how to do stuff.
So I'm putting it here!
You can ask below, or put in stuff I've missed.

I'm going to start with bolding.
Just take away the spaces between the [ and the b and the ] etc.

[ b ] This is how you bold. [ / b ]
Should turn out like:
This is how you bold.

Next, italics.

[ i ] This is in italics.[ / i ]
Should be:
This is in italics.

Next is Underlined!

[ u ]This is underlined. [ / u ]
Should be:
This is underlined.

Striked!

[ s ] This is striked through.[ / s ]
Should be:
This is striked through.

URL Links!

[ url = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGT6AKt3eYM ] This is the URL link for a video, click here.[ / url ]
So, you put the URL there ^^^
And it will be:
This is the URL for a video, click here.

Next up...images.

[ img ]Picture URL Here [ / img ]

Example:
[ img ] http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UAkj46UVUI0/S ... c2l6ZQ.jpg [ / img ]
Should be:

Colours!
[ color = Code ] Writing in color! Whoop, Whoop! [ / color]

Example:
[ color = #9E0508 ] Writing In Color! Whoop, Whoop![ / color ]
Should Be:
Writing In Color! Whoop, Whoop!

Looking For A Good List Of Color Codes? Click Here!

Sizing.

[ size = NUMBER ] This is a different size than average. [ / size]
Example:
[ size = 90 ] This is a different size than average. [ / size ]
Is:
This is a different size than average.

That's it for now! Ask to do something below and I'll see if I can help! Or comment how to do ones I haven't done! :)
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How Do You?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phiaa_Loves_You on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

THANK YOU.
I realized it was only me. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phiaa_Loves_You
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

How do I edit the url address of an image to make it neat and not a bunch of letters and numbers?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:23 am

Sorry, I don't really know what you mean :3 I guess I'm just naturally...stupid? :L

If you mean how it's a short URL address instead of the usual one that looks something like this:

http://fuwedgujwdg-random-stuff-
hejfe,wjfvewfjhgvfjderhgsdbcfdjkgs-bunchalettersdgebhfjdgfbdsj,ughskuhfsbrgewudskajwthhdhba,zjwtfajkhblolbdd lofmgahdhvfhgsdghvshvdsgfvg.jpg

Then I have no idea... :/ Sorry for my little help.

Maybe it's because I ound the image on google, then clicked the image, then on the right of the screen I clicked full size then copied the URL. Hope you could understand that.

I think thats what you mean anyway....... I'm weird like that.. :)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!