Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

The epic character quiz thing-ma-jig

a part of “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”, a fictional universe by ZombieGil.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Draco Edge. (Semi-Closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The epic character quiz thing-ma-jig

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Are you bored? You just want to do something with the members of Draco edge? I believe we found the solution. Random questions that will either make you laugh out loud, or shiver with fear. Whatever the results, it'll be good fun. I hope

First, you should take all the characters(Their names.) in this role play, and list them in this randomizer. Then you pick the first twelve, and write the names in place of their respective number. Enjoy!

QUESTIONS!

1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?

2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. What happens?

3) You need to stay at a friendā€™s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?

4) 2 and 7 are kissing. 10 walks in...Their reaction?

5) 3 falls in love with 6. 12 is jealous. What happens?

6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?

7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?

8) 5 is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does 9 do?

9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?

10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?

11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?

12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?

13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?

14) 12 walks in on 8 and 10 doing their drunk mating call. What happens when 8 and 10 immediately become sober?

15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?

16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?

17) 7 and 8 are on a date at the beach. 2 and 4, both single, run into them ā€“ how do they react?

18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?

19) 3,8,6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?

20) Everyone gets together and start protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?

21) 9 murders 2 best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?

22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save him(her)self or 1?

23) Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?

24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?

25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?

26) 4,6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?

27) 1 starts to write a fan-fiction where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?

28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?

29) 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?

30) Would you want to read a Six/Eleven fanfic?

31) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.

32) What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Eight?

33) Four suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. 1 is the first person to find them. What happens?

34) 11 finds a doll that looks exactly like 9. What does he or she use it for?

35) 1 takes an alcoholic beverage and immediately gets drunk. 4, 2, and 10 come in. What does 1 do to them?

36) 3 and 11 are set up on a blind date by their friends 12 and 4. How does it go?

37) 11 must become 4ā€™s slave for a week. What does 11 do?

38) 9 becomes the opposite gender. They have to go to the hot springs (for some reason) with 5, 7, 8, and 2. What happens?

39) 4 and 10 swap bodies. What happens?

41) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10ā€™s wedding except for 8. How do they react?

42) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10ā€™s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?

43) 6 and 3 are getting married! 12 is the priest. 5 objects to the marriage ā€“ what happens?

44) 7 and 5 suddenly become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that 5 was actually of the opposite gender! How does 7 react?

45) One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with Eleven and lives an unhappy life with Twelve before following the wise advice of Five and finding true love with Three. What title would you give this story?
(Credit to Cienpher for providing these questions, and credit to whoever made them...)

1) 7 and 2 are playing strip poker...4 walks in...everyone's reactions?

2) 1 is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him(her)...how will it go?

3) 9 is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?

4) It's Halloween! 5 and 10 disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?

5) 6 slaps 11 for no reason...how will 11 react?
(Credit to blackwolf for these questions.)

And there you have it. Enjoy clogging up this thread with whatever results you got, and give us a good laugh. WE NEED TO LAUGH!
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Re: The epic character quiz thing-ma-jig

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Well I decided to add a few more questions to this list, and seeing as how I'm only the second post, I felt too lazy to go through the 'PM Archy then wait' process ^^" Sorry. Since I'm second post, just consider this a continuation of the previous questions.

1) At the request of a friend reading over my shoulder... 3 and 6 go to Hogwarts! What house are they sorted into?

2) 8 is dying a dramatic death. What are they dying of and what are his/her last words?

3) How would 9 dramatically confess his/her undying love for 7? Will it work out?

4) 2 writes a fanfiction where 11 and 4 are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyone's reactions?

5) 12 gives 1 a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?

6) 5 has fallen into debt and is forced to go to 10 to beg for money. How did this happen and what happens now?

7) Changing the format a littleā€¦ Write a letter to Santa Claus from your character.
Credit to Cienpher for these questions

Have fun :D
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

1.Haruka Sora
2. Loritova
3. Eliza V. Hellsing
4. Chayton Ciqala
5. Dimetre Vlasimaro
6. Fumiko Gato
7. Cassadin Kayleth
8. Morien Morningstar
9. Kacie Fienmal
10. Anachayla Kaylorn
11. Seibi Kikaijin
12. Sotofu Katsu

1) At the request of a friend reading over my shoulder... Eliza and Fumiko go to Hogwarts! What house are they sorted into?
Oh gosh.. you guys tell me! Eliza maybe is kind so... maybeee huffapuff? (Is that right not a major info on HP eek)

2) Morien is dying a dramatic death. What are they dying of and what are his/her last words?
would have been protecting someone valiantly, im not sure on his last words to be honest, Morien any thoughts?

3) How would Kacie dramatically confess his/her undying love for Cassadin Will it work out?
Swear there has been a Kacie/Cassadin pairing before.... WHAT IS HAPPENING.

4) Loritova writes a fanfiction where Seibi and Chayton are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyone's reactions?
Probably laugh at them a lot, Elysia would explode......

5) Sotofu gives Haruka a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
O.O I fear she may end up... with bald patches and uneveness as he kept messing up then tried to fix it only to mess up again(hes not a hairdresser after all)

6) Diemtre has fallen into debt and is forced to go to Anachayla to beg for money. How did this happen and what happens now?
Well, clearly Ana is rolling in it what with her mission taking and all (strokes moustache) but Diemtre may have... er... bet it all on something? got robbed? Been lazy to go on jobs before rent came!!! So many possibilties.... dool's -,-....

7) Changing the format a littleā€¦ Write a letter to Santa Claus from your character.

ermmm.... maybe later haha but definietly along the lines of "MAKE ME AN S-CLASS!!!!! ------- or some awesome magic artifact I'm good with either.... but you know"

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Lolkatlove wrote:1.Haruka Sora
2. Loritova
3. Eliza V. Hellsing
4. Chayton Ciqala
5. Dimetre Vlasimaro
6. Fumiko Gato
7. Cassadin Kayleth
8. Morien Morningstar
9. Kacie Fienmal
10. Anachayla Kaylorn
11. Seibi Kikaijin
12. Sotofu Katsu

1) At the request of a friend reading over my shoulder... Eliza and Fumiko go to Hogwarts! What house are they sorted into?
Oh gosh.. you guys tell me! Eliza maybe is kind so... maybeee huffapuff? (Is that right not a major info on HP eek)

2) Morien is dying a dramatic death. What are they dying of and what are his/her last words?
would have been protecting someone valiantly, im not sure on his last words to be honest, Morien any thoughts?

3) How would Kacie dramatically confess his/her undying love for Cassadin Will it work out?
Swear there has been a Kacie/Cassadin pairing before.... WHAT IS HAPPENING.

4) Loritova writes a fanfiction where Seibi and Chayton are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyone's reactions?
Probably laugh at them a lot, Elysia would explode......

5) Sotofu gives Haruka a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
O.O I fear she may end up... with bald patches and uneveness as he kept messing up then tried to fix it only to mess up again(hes not a hairdresser after all)

6) Diemtre has fallen into debt and is forced to go to Anachayla to beg for money. How did this happen and what happens now?
Well, clearly Ana is rolling in it what with her mission taking and all (strokes moustache) but Diemtre may have... er... bet it all on something? got robbed? Been lazy to go on jobs before rent came!!! So many possibilties.... dool's -,-....

ermmm.... maybe later haha but definietly along the lines of "MAKE ME AN S-CLASS!!!!! ------- or some awesome magic artifact I'm good with either.... but you know"

LAwlz.I think Morien's last words would be, "My will is for 70% of my money to be donated(non-Raith version) to the guild. The other 30% should be buried with me."(I'm just goin off the part where Morien's prof says his fear is to die poor xD).

Edit: Mom isn't paying attention to the time. So Ima try making my own using the 1st list.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks god, Lolkatlove...you just give me a very, very good stress-relieved...thank you very much...XD

To release some tension, I'm gonna make one, too...XD

1/ Charlotte
2/ Cassadin
3/ Mordecai
4/ Loritova
5/ Chowa
6/ Akio
7/ Theo
8/ Elysia
9/ Sotofu
10/ Seibi
11/ Kacie
12/ Anachayla

2) Elysia is dying a dramatic death. What are they dying of and what are his/her last words? '...please kiss me, Sandra'?

3) How would Sotofu dramatically confess his/her undying love for Theo? Will it work out? errr...

4) Cass writes a fanfiction where Kacie and Lorivota are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyone's reactions? i don't know about you guys but personally, Chowa would probably say something about bad authors and cheap books.

5) Ana gives Char a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions? once again, disaster in the making

6) Chowa has fallen into debt and is forced to go to Seibi to beg for money. How did this happen and what happens now? probably because he wants to buy some expensive chocolate or books...and I don't know...Seibi will let him?

'Santa Claus...I don't have any fancy wish for this Christmas...please send me some chocolate or a good book...thank you very much...' Tada~?

1) Theo and Cass are playing strip poker...Loritova walks in...everyone's reactions?...I have no idea

2) Char is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him(her)...how will it go?...don't know, either...

3) Tofu is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?...Chowa would probably have a hard time trying not to laugh out loud

5) Akio slaps Kacie for no reason...how will Kacie react?...care to tell me, Lolkatlove?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 pm

5) Ana gives Char a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions? once again, disaster in the making

5) Akio slaps Kacie for no reason...how will Kacie react?...care to tell me, Lolkatlove?

OH MY GOSH.

Ana giving Char a haircut...... I think..... she would cut it so badly, that Char would have no choice but to shave it off herself making it all the more painful for Char =') ahhh healthy Rivalries

Akio SLAPPED Kace :O
Why I never!

Kacie, will be stunned then try to speak back some anger, however tears would well up in her eyes and then she suck them in out of pride before saying something about dissapointment the walk away confidently before crying in a corner out of sight. - is that too tradgic? o.0 its what she would do.......

Haha and no probs Wolfy! I needed some destressing myself!!

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am

1. Chowa
2. Akio
3. Elysia
4. Sheri
5. Sandra
6. Charlotte
7. Loritova
8. Shae
9. Cassadin
10. Theo
11. Nero
12. Anachayla

This isnā€™t exactly as funny because I used some erā€¦ new characters, but I wanted to try something new XD

1) Sheri invites Elysia and Shae to dinner at her house. What happens?
Uhā€¦ sisterly reunionā€¦? With Elysiaā€™s imagination going wild at the sightā€¦?

2) Cassadin tries to get Sandra to go to a strip club. What happens?
Uhhhā€¦ that might work better if sheā€™s drunk, Cassadinā€¦

3) You need to stay at a friendā€™s house for the night. Do you choose Chowa or Charlotte?
Uh (third one in a row)ā€¦ I donā€™t know? Frankly, they both scare me, and Iā€™m not sure how Chowa will react if I go and be all, ā€œHi ā€“ can I stay over at your house for the night? Iā€™m not a fangirlā€¦ I swear :Dā€ and Charlotte would probably track me down anyway.

4) Akio and Loritova are kissing. Theo walks in. Their reactions?
You guys tell me ā€“ I donā€™t even know anymoreā€¦ XD

5) Elysia falls in love with Charlotte. Anachayla is jealous. What happens?
This makes for a terrible situation that could only take place with a love potion or somethingā€¦ unless Anachaylaā€™s just jealous for losing her rival or something like thatā€¦

7) Chowa decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what is happening?
You tell me, blackie XD

18) Sandra and Cassadin get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Refer to number 2.

22) Charlotte and Chowa are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Charlotte save herself or Chowa?
Shoot, I hope this never happens. Well knowing Charlotte, she would try to help Chowa with the overconfident thought that she can save the both of themā€¦ but if she dies, well, I donā€™t know D:

30) Would you want to read a Charlotte/Nero fanfic?
Well, I havenā€™t exactly met Nero yetā€¦ but it might be interesā€¦ting?... Personally I might? XD

34) Nero finds a doll that looks exactly like Cassadin. What does he use it for?
In all actuality, with the dark guild, it might actually be Cass whose soul was sealed into a doll made especially for him D: meaning that Nero would most definitely use it as leverage against Draco Edgeā€¦

43) Charlotte and Elysia are getting married! Anachayla is the priest! Sandra objects to the marriage ā€“ what happens?
Wow. Just wowā€¦ but uh, Elysia would get hesitant since itā€™s Sandra, the subject of her admiration, is trying to stop her XD

44) Loritova and Sandra become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that Sandra was actually of the opposite gender! How does Loritova react?
Archy, this oneā€™s all yours XD

45) Chowa and Cassadin are in a happy relationship until Cassadin suddenly runs off with the enemy Sheri. Chowa, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with another enemyNero and lives an unhappy life with Anachayla before following the wise advice of Sandra and finding true love with Elysia
Twisted on so many levels D:

1) Loritova and Akio are playing strip pokerā€¦ Sheri walks in. Everyoneā€™s reactions??
Sheri: *runs back to Dark Eclipse* ā€¦ Iā€¦ I think weā€™ll have to rethink our opinion of that other guildā€¦.

2) Chowa is forced to tell the scariest story that ever happened to himā€¦ How will it go?
What, tell the story of how he got mauled by a group of fangirls? Scary to him, hilarious to everyone else XD

3) Cassadin is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a betā€¦ what are everyoneā€™s reactions?
Charlotte will snap a picture for memories and then never let him forget it everā€¦ I donā€™t know about everyone else XD

5) Charlotte slaps Nero for no reasonā€¦ how will Nero react?
ā€¦ Nero is the enemy ā€“ I donā€™t think even Charlotte is brash enough to slap someone as dangerous as him for no reason D:

1) Elysia and Charlotte go to Hogwarts! What houses are they sorted into?
Well Elysiaā€™s a bit eccentric, so maybe Hufflepuff?... Charlotte would most likely beā€¦ Slytherin? But sheā€™s not really evilā€¦ maybe Ravenclawā€¦

Anachayla gives Chowa a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
Whatever it is, Charlotte will laugh at Chowa while also pitying him just a bit, but sheā€™d also be mad since it was Anachaylaā€¦

From the diary of Charlotte (yes, she keeps one nowā€¦)

Dear Santa Claus,
I never had the chance to send you many letters as a kid, so I might as well send a few now.
I'm the first to admit that Iā€™m not nicest girl around
now, but you have to admit that I was pretty good back then... you know, with the housework and the cooking and the cheering father up? So in the end, you owe me aboutā€¦ uhā€¦ eight(?) years worth of presents. Frankly put though, Iā€™m not quite sure what I want anymore ā€“ thingā€™s are pretty nice around here. Iā€™ve got everythingā€¦ except chocolate. Seeing as you keep a naughty list and all, youā€™re trying to discourage children from doing bad things, right? Well then, to keep me from becoming a mischief-maker and stealing all the bitter sweets Chowaā€™s getting, gift me some too, alright? Stuffed animals are always nice tooā€¦ cute ones. I prefer cloth covered to those fancy ones with fur ā€“ they collect to much dust.
Well, or you can get me nothing. Iā€™ve got more than what I need in this guild anyway.
From,
Charlotte Leiss.

Done for now ā€“ heading off to squash lessons! Bye!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 am

Cienpher wrote:2) Cassadin tries to get Sandra to go to a strip club. What happens?
Uhhhā€¦ that might work better if sheā€™s drunk, Cassadinā€¦

18) Sandra and Cassadin get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Refer to number 2.

Sorry Cassy, Chowa is the one I want to bother with a drunk Sandra. Maybe next time, maybe next time... (xD)

Cinepher wrote:43) Charlotte and Elysia are getting married! Anachayla is the priest! Sandra objects to the marriage ā€“ what happens?
Wow. Just wowā€¦ but uh, Elysia would get hesitant since itā€™s Sandra, the subject of her admiration, is trying to stop her XD

Would be hesitant? I believe this'll be a bad case of: to hell with Charlotte, I'll marry the one I can obsessively idolize. (O_O")

Cienpher wrote:44) Loritova and Sandra become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that Sandra was actually of the opposite gender! How does Loritova react?
Archy, this oneā€™s all yours XD

Oh mother of... I do know it'll be shockingly awesome and creepy at the same time. Though I would believe Loritova is going to have to check that twice. Because if it were real, Sandra would be a rather feminine looking male. (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

Cienpher wrote:3) You need to stay at a friendā€™s house for the night. Do you choose Chowa or Charlotte?
Uh (third one in a row)ā€¦ I donā€™t know? Frankly, they both scare me, and Iā€™m not sure how Chowa will react if I go and be all, ā€œHi ā€“ can I stay over at your house for the night? Iā€™m not a fangirlā€¦ I swear :Dā€ and Charlotte would probably track me down anyway.

Welllllll, Chowa would probably say something like this "No" and then slam the door into your face and he would surely think something like this 'I won't take any chances'

Cienpher wrote:7) Chowa decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what is happening?
You tell me, blackie XD

Uhm...Chowa is never a decent cook and all he knows how to cook is the...err...instant noodles so...15 minutes later, we will have instant noodles to eat! XD

Cienpher wrote:22) Charlotte and Chowa are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Charlotte save herself or Chowa?
Shoot, I hope this never happens. Well knowing Charlotte, she would try to help Chowa with the overconfident thought that she can save the both of themā€¦ but if she dies, well, I donā€™t know D:

Chowa won't let Charlotte do that, I'm sure of it...he will die himself...what a nice guy XD

Cienpher wrote:45) Chowa and Cassadin are in a happy relationship until Cassadin suddenly runs off with the enemy Sheri. Chowa, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with another enemyNero and lives an unhappy life with Anachayla before following the wise advice of Sandra and finding true love with Elysia
Twisted on so many levels D:

Very true...First, it's a Shonen-ai pairing...and If I remember correctly, Elysia is going to have a very interesting daydream about them ...and why does Chowa always get stuck with a male?...It's the...err...10th time?...And he's finding his true love with Elysia in the end?...lol XD

Cienpher wrote:2) Chowa is forced to tell the scariest story that ever happened to himā€¦ How will it go?
What, tell the story of how he got mauled by a group of fangirls? Scary to him, hilarious to everyone else XD

True...And he will probably say something like this if you say that "Don't you ever ever underestimate the power of a fangirl...let alone a herd of FANGIRLS...I'm telling you...their claws...their rapid eyes...and they just seemed to get crazier with each layer of clothes they managed to rip off me...It's scary...very scary..." *shivers* "leave me alone, fangirls..."

Cienpher wrote:3) Cassadin is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a betā€¦ what are everyoneā€™s reactions?
Charlotte will snap a picture for memories and then never let him forget it everā€¦ I donā€™t know about everyone else XD

Uhm...Chowa will...well...he will be probably smirking a little bit at the poor guy...pay back is a bitch, you know...

Cienpher wrote:Anachayla gives Chowa a haircut. Describe it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
Whatever it is, Charlotte will laugh at Chowa while also pitying him just a bit, but sheā€™d also be mad since it was Anachaylaā€¦

Well, I really don't know how he would react...depends on what hairstyle actually...but he prefers his long hair...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

This is attempt #2!

1.Sheri
2.Anachayla
3.Akumu
4.Natasha
5.Theo
6.Roady
7.Elysa
8.Fumiko
9.Nero
10.Charlotte
11.Morien
12.Sotofu

1) Natasha invites Akumu and Fumiko to dinner at their house. What happens?
Akumu: She cute.
Fumkio: Don't you mean scary?!
Akumu: ...Cute.

2) Nero tries to get Theo to go to a strip club. What happens?
Theo says no. But eventually Nero convinces him to take home a porn magazine, which Elysa later finds. xD

3) You need to stay at a friendā€™s house for the night. Do you choose Sheri or Roady?
Hm... Crazed Yandere or Anger-Managment Runt... So hard to choose!

4) Anachayla and Elysa are kissing. Charlotte walks in...Their reaction?
...I seriously think this makes 0 sence unless Elysa and Charlotte switch roles. xD

5) Akumu falls in love with Roady. Sotofu is jealous. What happens?
Sotofu makes a monster sculpture out of Tofu and Akumu takes that instead. Roady: Forever alone, and proud! >:O

6) Natasha jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Charlotte, Anachayla or Elysa?
Charlotte and Ana would start arguing over who was going to rescue me and end up fighting amongst themselves. Elysa would be too caught up in her daydreams to notice. xD

7) Sheri decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
Sheri: Would anyone like some cannibal casserole? 100% real meat! :D

8) Theo is in a car crash and is critically injured. What does Nero do?
He blows it up, having one Draco less to deal with later. xD

9) Akumu has to marry either Fumiko, Natasha or Nero. Who do they chose?
Akumu: *chooses Natasha* Cute...
Fumiko: Still scary!
Nero: Damn. I was gonna get rid of her during the honeymoon!

10) Sheri kidnaps Elysa and demands something from Charlotte for Elysa's release. What is it?
Charlotte: I will give you all the jewel I have for her safe return!
Sheri: How about I just slaughter you both, and then take your jewel?
Elysa: If you untie me, I can pay you in hugs!
Sheri: Holds bloody knife to her throat.
Elysa: HIE!!!!!!!!

11) You get to meet either Sheri or Ana. Who do you choose?
Hm... Both a bit eccentric, no?

12) Charlotte challenges Natasha to a chariot race. Why?
Charlotte: I definately won't lose to you in a race!
Natasha: Generates elecriticty, covering the whole field.
Charlotte: OW! Hey! That's ch-OW!

13) Everyone gangs up on Akumu. Does Akumu have a chance in hell?
Not sure exactly. Most likely not. xD

14) Sotofu walks in on Fumiko and Charlotte doing their drunk mating call. What happens when Fumiko and Charlotte immediately become sober?
Don't know Fumiko's character well enough to guess her reaction in this situation, but Charlotte would probably make some kind of joke to change the subject. xP

15) Why is Roady afraid of Elysa?
Cause 7, 8, ni-*shot*<----Reference to original question.
Not really afraid, so much as annoyed the hell by. xD

16) Charlotte gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Charlotte: And then everyone got pregnant. The End! <3
Elysa: That was amazing! I couldn't make a better fantasy myself!*only one who claps*
Everyone else:.........

17) Elysa and Fumiko are on a date at the beach. Ana and Natasha, both single, run into them ā€“ how do they react?
Ana: W-what?! I wouldn't have even guessed! *gets really flustered and confused by the surprise*<-------Just my guess on what her type of character would do.
Natasha: I have no need for emotions such as love. *merely walks away*

18) Theo and Nero get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
How the hell did you get Theo drunk in the 1st place?!
Nero: Same way I got him to take home the porno mag.

19) Akumu, Fumiko, Roady, and Natasha all go to the zoo for Fumiko's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get Fumiko?
Roady picks a fight with a bear and they get kicked out.
Natasha stole a human arm from Sheri and put it in a box.
Akumu got her a cursed doll.
Roady forgot to get her anything.
Roady: It's your b-day? Meh. *goes home*
Fumiko: T^T

20) Everyone gets together and start protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
Sotofu: GIVE US YOUR TOFU! We're going on strike until you give us what we want!
Me: I eat meat... I have no tofu...
Sheri: So do I! *starts running after Sotofu and his army of vegians.
Sotofu: Retreat! Canivores!

21) Nero murders Ana's best friend. What does Ana do to get back at them?
Ana: Nooooooooo! Charlette!
Nero: PFFFT! So you finally admit it!
Ana: Shut up! *freezes his testicle's off*
Nero: Damn...you...

22) Roady and Sheri are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Roady save himself or Sheri?
Sheri: If you let me go instead of you, then I'll love you forever. ^_^
Roady: Hm...
*20 seconds later*
Roady: Die, bitch!
Sheri: Aw! You're so cute when you're struggling to survive!
Roady: Don't call me cute, dammit!

23) Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?
Roady. At least as a serial killer, Sheri has a calling. xD

24) Theo is trapped in a cave. Charlotte comes to rescue them. What happens?
Charlotte: *drills through cavein* Theo! I've come to rescue y-...eh?!
Theo: *has completely pimped out the interior with a couch, bed, and bookshelf, and is now reading a book* Yo!
Charlotte: H-how the?
Theo: Storage Lacriyma. Would you mind leaving now? I prefer it here where it's quiet.
Charlotte:...

25) Akumu starts a day camp. What happens?
Akumu: Ok childeren. Today we'll be making me more creepy dolls. *darker tone with a scary face* Double production. No breaks!
Campers: *cowering in fear*

26) Natasha, Roady, and Elisa are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Fumiko walks in. What happens?
Natasha:...
Elisa: Fumiko-chan! Take a picture!
Roady: Y-you bitch! You promised that if I did it, no one would know!

27) Sheri starts to write a fan-fiction where Nero and Charlotte are going out. What is Ana's reaction?
PUHAHAHAHA! Of course Charlotte could only get a guy on the opposite team! Wait... Why did they both die goringly at the end?
Sheri: ^_^

28) Elysa makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Sotofu: Bleh! Disgusting! What's in it?
Elysa: Meat! :D
Sotofu: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

29) Fumiko and Akumu go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Akumu: Dance harder. The rain god will never see you at this rate. *watching*
Fumiko: Please help us rain god! *dances harder*
*rain starts pouring down*
Fumiko: I did it!
Akumu: It actually worked?
Rain god: Of course it worked Akumu-chan!
Fumiko: Huh?! You look just like Chowa!
Rain god: Yes... About that... *dissapears*
Fumiko: Wait! We wanted you to wash some fish onto the short for us...
Akumu: That was your plan? A rain god can't control water already on the earth.
Rain god: *peers in from behind a dark cloud* Actually...
Akumu: No. You left already. Go away.

30) Would you want to read a Roady/Morien fanfic?
Can't say I would. But I'm pretty sure Elysa would pay top dollar for an issue. xD

31) Make up a summary for a Akumu/Charlotte fanfic.
*flying nosebleed* I-I think that would be rather inappropriate... *dies from lack of blood* X_X

32) What might be a good pick-up line for Ana to use on Fumiko?
Ana: So Fumiko... I've been considering turning lesbo.
Fumiko: ... o.o

33) Natasha suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. Sheri is the first person to find them. What happens?
Sheri: Well, well, well. What do we have here? *evil smile*
Natasha:... *runs away and hops into toaster*
Sheri: I like food that cooks itself! *presses down toaster button*
Natasha: *electrocutes her and the toaster*
Sheri: GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!<--------Someone finally pwn'd her instead. xD

34) Morien finds a doll that looks exactly like Nero. What does he or she use it for?
Voodoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nero: Hey! Why the hell am I hitting mys-OOF!

35) Sheri takes an alcoholic beverage and immediately gets drunk. Natasha, Ana, and Charlotte come in. What does Sheri do to them?
Sheri: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Massacre-HIC! *comes at them with a knife*
*they run*
Charlotte: So she's exactly the same?
Natasha: *slight nod*
Ana: Well it looks like we can take getting Dark Eclipse drunk off of our ambush list!

36) Akumu and Morien are set up on a blind date by their friends Sotofu and Natasha. How does it go?
Morien: Well, this is akward. You'll be paying correct?
Akumu: *smacks him hard in the face with a doll*
Sotofu: Well this isn't going well. Wait... Since when were you our friend?
Natasha: I'm using the power of neutriality.<----------Yes that was a reference to Hetalia: Paint it White! with Switzerland and Lichtenstein.
Sotofu: So you quit Dark Eclipse?!
Natasha: Don't get me wrong. On the battlefield, I would gut you without a 2nd thought.
Sotofu: Good to know...

37) Morien must become Natashaā€™s slave for a week. What does Morien do?
Morien: Hold on! Why do I feel like I'm being put in the worst of these situations so far?
Natasha: *lightning whip* Silence!
Morien: Gah! Yes mam!

38) Nero becomes the opposite gender. They have to go to the hot springs with Theo, Elysa, Fumiko, and Ana. What happens?
Ana: Hey Theo! I bet you wanna sneak a peek. Don't ya?
Theo: As if I would do something so indecent.
Fumiko: That would be really embarresing, Ana!
Nero: Draco trash! I'm here to kill you! *rushes in to Theo's side*
Theo: Gah!
Ana: Hey Theo! What happened?!
*they all rush over to that side, finding Theo passed out with a nosebleed*
Nero: Whats with this guy? I didn't even do anything yet. Pansy...
*Ana and Fumiko are shocked speechless*
Elysa: *rapidly typing up a fanfic about this with her laptop lacriyma*

39) Natasha and Charlotte swap bodies. What happens?
Charlotte: Whats this? My whole body feels heavy!
Natasha: My chest... It's beating... So this is what it feels like to have emotions. Chowa-kun. I l-...
Charlotte: *covers her own mouth* Quit that!!!!!!!!!!! Dx
^Oh noz! I make another pairing(Old 1)!

41) Everyone is invited to Ana and Charlotteā€™s wedding except for Fumiko. How do they react?
Fumiko: *sniffle* So why didn't you go?
Roady: Weddings are stupid. I'm never getting married.
Theo: Yes indeed. A complete waste of time.
Fumiko: Ungrateful bastards! *runs away crying*
Roady and Theo:............ *high5-trolling!... walk away like it never happened*

42) Sheri arrives late for Ana and Charlotteā€™s wedding. What happens? Why are they late?
Sheri: Sorry I was late you two lovebirds! I was busy getting your present!
Charlotte and Ana: *hesitant to open it, but find that it's merely a tiny inflated baloon*
Ana: Huh? Not exactly normal but I guess it is for her...
Sheri: *pops it and guts fly out* I wish you a happy(and short) future together. ^_^

43) Roady and Ana are getting married! Sotofu is the priest. Theo objects to the marriage ā€“ what happens?
Roady: Fine. You take her then. >_>
Theo: No. I was going to say Sotofu should take her. <_<
Roady and Theo: *fanmade rival stardown* >_> <_<
Sotofu: But I don't want her! I'm not ready for a commited relationship!
Akio(in the crowd): I'll never be!
Ana: Shut up Akio! And why do I feel like I'm being passed around like some kind of whore? -_-

44) Elysa and Theo suddenly become best friends, but as they get closer to each other, it turns out that Theo was actually of the opposite gender! How does Elysa react?
Elysa: A perfect sequel to the Nero hotspring incedent! *begins typing*
Theo: I seriously think that guy is holding some kind of weird disease in his body. -.-

45) Sheri and Nero are in a happy relationship, until Nero suddenly runs off with Natasha. Sheri, broken-hearted, has a brief loveless affair with Morien, and lives an unhappy life with Sotofu, before following the wise advice of Theo(Theo knows best!) and finding true love with Akumu(Akumu always wins in the end!). What title would you give this story?

The true meaning of love is "Forbidden!"
>D
Wait... Didn't Sheri like... kill all of her suitors?! And she didn't go after Nero and Natasha?! xD

Oh god guys. I had an insanely good time with this. Hope you get as many laughs out of it as I did. LAwlz!

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

lol very funny man i got some good lol's, put kuroi in next time i want to see him get put in the worst possible situation's XD
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:57 pm

XD Pairings... I wonder which of those will actually end up canon...

Gintoki Sakata wrote:12) Charlotte challenges Natasha to a chariot race. Why?
Charlotte: I definately won't lose to you in a race!
Natasha: Generates elecriticty, covering the whole field.
Charlotte: OW! Hey! That's ch-OW!

Just to let you know, Charlotte would hardly play fair herself XD (Doll Play Magic is convenient... and I just realized that she can animate chess pieces - awesome! :D)

Also...

Cienpher wrote:30) Would you want to read a Charlotte/Nero fanfic?
Well, I havenā€™t exactly met Nero yetā€¦ but it might be interesā€¦ting?... Personally I might? XD

Gintoki Sakata wrote:27) Sheri starts to write a fan-fiction where Nero and Charlotte are going out. What is Ana's reaction?
PUHAHAHAHA! Of course Charlotte could only get a guy on the opposite team! Wait... Why did they both die goringly at the end?
Sheri: ^_^

So the fanfic I wanted to read was written by Sheri? XD Wow...

I also thought that the Chowa = Rain God one and the "Natasha and Charlotte switch bodies" one was written brilliantly - hilarious!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm

@dimon lord- Thanks. I expecially liked the parts where Theo was with either Nero or Roady(and their fanmade rivalry). Also the part with Sheri, and the ones where Fumiko gets trolled. I'll try and include Kuroi in the next 1.

@Cienpher- My bad. I based the entire thing on how well I knew each character. Wasn't exactly checking to make sure when I made it. And of course Sheri wrote the fanfic since she felt guilty about killing off Elysa in #10. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

@Gintoki: I like the Rain God and Switch bodies, too...though this is how I imagine Chowa would act...

Gintoki Sakata wrote:39) Natasha and Charlotte swap bodies. What happens?
Charlotte: Whats this? My whole body feels heavy!
Natasha: My chest... It's beating... So this is what it feels like to have emotions. Chowa-kun. I l-...
Charlotte: *covers her own mouth* Quit that!!!!!!!!!!! Dx
^Oh noz! I make another pairing(Old 1)!

Chowa: O/////O...w-what?...but...wait a minute...your voice...y-your eyes...y-you're a fangirl, Charlotte! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Get away from me, fangirl!!!!!! *blasts Natasha in Charlotte 's body with his power* noooooo...save me, Cassadin!!! *runs and hides behind Cass*

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Charlotte: *in Natasha's body. What the heck are you doing to my body, you idiot! D:< *tries to use Eira on Chowa........ fails...* Oh for the love for... *runs up and kicks him instead*

(If we go by the lists, it seems like Love Potions, Changer Spells, and other variants would make for interesting plot developments, but they'd all end up too random XD)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Chowa: *screams* Another fangirl...this time she's made of metal....NO!!! Every mysterious magical force, please help me!!!! *shakes*

(Yep...too random...but it will be fun...maybe we can sneak on or two scenes from it to put it into the rp...XD XD)

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

1.Akio
2.Sheri
3.Theo
4.Chayton
5.Mordecai
6.Haruka
7.Elysa
8.Roady
9.Ana
10.Sandra
11.Kuroi
12.Charlotte
I've decided that Roady(Duh! I'm a hypocrite!), Elysa(I'm sure you don't need to ask why. xD), Charlotte(I just really love her character for some reason, lawlz), Sheri(Yandere complex), and Theo(Sorry fanmade rivalry complex) will be in all of these things that I make. xD

1) Elisa and Sheri are playing strip poker...Chayton walks in...everyone's reactions?
Chayton: I'll never see either of you the same way again.<------Already disrespected them to begin with. xD
Sheri: I win! Time to peel off the skin on your elbow! :D
Elysa: Wait, Chayton! Save me! I'm scared of both of you though... Q~Q

2) Akio is forced to tell the scariest story ever happened to him...how will it go?
Akio: And then I got on one knee and said, "Will you marry me?", with a princly gleam in my eyes. Was the most horrible nightmare I ever had.
Elysa: That was magical!
Roady: I can see the horror in that...(The bride was Sheri. xD)

3) Ana is forced to wear a pink tutu because of a bet...what are everyone's reactions?
Charlotte: PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! I'm never letting this go! *takes a picture*
Ana: Sh-shut up! I'll freeze you!
Chayton: It actually does look quite good on you.
Ana: *surprised he said something nice* Did you just give me a compliment?
Chayton: No. You look terribly ugly in that. *walks away*
Ana: Hey! Get back here!

4) It's Halloween! Mordecai and Sandra disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?
Mordecai: Onii-chan! Take Mordi to get some candy?
Roady: Get this freaky thing away from me! How did he even get his voice like that?!
Sandra: Hello there Akio.
Akio: Woah! Sandra has boobs now! And a witch costume! Very moe!
5 seconds later.
Akio: *dead in a trench*

5) Haruka slaps Kuroi for no reason...how will Kuroi react?
Kuroi: What was that for?!
Haruka: You wouldn't go singing karaoke with me and everyone else! I even got Theo to go!
Kuroi: Well, did he sing?
Haruka: Yes! Surprisingly, he was better then the rest of us!
Kuroi: o.O

And now for some of my totally failed made-up ones!:

1) 7(Elysa) and 12(Charlotte) take 9(Ana) to go to an amusemant park. Why isn't 9(Ana) having a good time?
Elysa: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Ana: Quit moving around! You're going to take the car off the tracks!
Charlotte: Scared Ana? *smirk*
Ana: No way! L-like I'd be scared of a little roller coaster!
Charlotte: *starts reaching for her safety strap*
Ana: NO! *clings to Elysa for dear life*
Elysa: I don't feel very-BLEH!
Ana: WHY?!!?!?!!?!??! Dx

2) 7(Elysa) has been arrested. 11(Kuroi) doesn't have enough money to bail him/her out. 3(Theo) agrees to help out in return for the details. What does 11(Kuroi) say?
Kuroi: She was... arrested for stalking Sandra for the past 3 weeks.
Theo: And she didn't notice for 3 whole weeks?
Kuroi: Apparently not. But Chowa did. He kept quiet though, since Elysa wasn't torturing him for a while. He told me, and I turned her in.
Theo: So basically you're telling me that you want me to help bail her out, when you're the one who got her arrested?
Kuroi: That is correct.
Theo: What sort of twisted logic do you follow?
Kuroi: Elysa was commiting a wrongful act. I was only making sure she recieved a just punishment.
Elysa: Kuroi! Theo! It's so good to see you! I got really scared when I got arrested for no reason! But I soon made a new friend!
Theo: A new friend?
Sheri: Yes. We're all friends now, aren't we? ^_^ *comes out holding a gun to an officer's head*<-------------Of course she was arrested too. xD
Theo: *can be seen running away in the background as Kuroi talks*<------Lawlz. So aware of the atmosphere.
Kuroi: Well thats an... interesting friend you have there, Elysa.

3) Charlotte(12) is now a cop, but gets caught by (8)Roady, beating up 1(Akio). How does he/she bribe 8(Roady) to keep quiet?
Charlotte: Come on. Just take it!
Roady: Hey. Is it really ok for a cop to be doing this?
Charlotte: Just keep it a secret between us. *leaves Akio to die there*
Roady:... *opens up folded piece of paper* Sausage Paradise!: Chowa's Forbidden Romance written by El- *stops reading and throws it on Akio's corpse*
^What a sad way for him to die. And what did he do to Charlotte anyway? ;)

4) 5(Mordicai) promises 2(Sheri) that he/she will take over their shift at work. What happens when 5 forgets?
Sheri: Why are these corpses still in one piece? Moooooooooordecai. Where are you hiding?
Mordecai: *obviously hiding behind a shelf that has several other shelves with Mordecai-shaped holes in them* This is bad. Maybe Elysa can get me out of this. *takes out cellphone to call her*... How does this thing work again?
Sheri: *stabs his phone* I found you!!!!!!!!! ^VV^

This will be my 1st 3-part character quiz thing(I know it sucks)! xD
5) 6(Haruka) is planning on throwing a surprise party for 4(Chayton). 3(Theo) is in charge of decorations. (10)Sandra is in charge of making the cake. 8(Roady) is in charge of invitations. How did they do in their jobs?
Haruka: What happened?! Chayton will be terribly disspointed when he arrives!
Theo: What? He dosen't like arithmetic equations hanging from the cieling?
Haruka: I can't even understand those!
Sandra: I'm terribly sorry. I put too much air pressure into the cake and it exploded. *has chunks of it all over her*
Haruka: It isn't a souffle!
Roady: I told everyone that there was going to be a surprise party, but then they asked where and when it was, and I told them to figure it out themselves.
Haruka: This was a horrible idea! Dx

6) 4(Chayton) is heading towards door to the surprise party 6(Haruka) is hosting. 6(Haruka) isn't ready and needs 11(Kuroi), 1(Akio), and 5(Mordecai) to stall him/her.
Kuroi: Hey Chayton! You best not go in there, or you'll die of an overdose of Carbon Dioxide!<--------Reference to Spiral(Yes. I did recognize your pic. *coughEYES!cough* xD)
Chayton: Very well. I was hesitant to come here in the first place.
Haruka: *through an earpiece* No! Why did you say that?! Make him stay! Make him stay!
Kuroi: Wait! Chay-
Akio: Don't worry Kuroi. I got this. *steps in Chayton's way of the exit* So Chayton... *intense glare*
Chayton: ... *glares back*
Akio: Meh. This isn't cool. Theres no girl involved anyway. *leaves through the exit himself*
Haruka: What was that?!
Kuroi: Should I try something else?
Haruka: No need! I've still got my ace!
Mordecai: Chayton...
Chayton: 'Why do these people keep popping out of nowhere?'
Mordecai: It is time for us to bond as men! Let us go hunting together!
Haruka: Each one of your keeps beckoning him further out the door!
Kuroi: Don't worry! I can handle this!
Haruka: No! Roady is calling for backup!
Roady: Do we seriously have to bring in-
Haruka: Yes!

7) The time has finally come for 4(Chayton) to arrive at his/her surprise party. 6(Haruka) has one final hope to turn it around. What is it?
Elysa: Chayton!
Chayton: 'Not again.'
Elysa: *rushes towards him and pushes him against a door the surprise party door, while dragging Mordecai and Kuroi along with her* Don't come in until we're ready! *pulls them in and slams the door shut*
Chayton:...
~15 minutes later~
Elysa: Ok, we're ready!
Chayton: *hesitantly reaches for the doorknob and opens it*
Everyone who showed up: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuroi and Theo: *guitar jamming*
Elysa: *on bass*
Mordecai: *on bongo drums*
Sandra: *on electric violin*
Roady: *on triangle* -.-
Haruka: This is for you, Chayton! *starts singing some song in japanese where her voice becomes significantly deeper than it is when she talks*
Roady: *gets bored and leaves in the middle of the song*
Haruka: Well?! Were you surprised?! :D
Chayton:... *goes back through the door and slams it shut, buuuuuuuuut on the other side* That was... Very touching... *wipes away a tear* But... I couldn't understand it.<-------Doesn't speak japanese. xD
Haruka: No! I'm a failure! *falls to the ground in defeat*
Theo: He probably got thrown off at by the ending of the song. It sounded off for some reason.
Mordecai: Wait. Where did Roady go?
Haruka: His part was that important?!
Forgive me for making Haruka a straightman character in this! Also sorry for putting 2 straighmen into 1 story(2nd 1 is Chayton).

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 am

1. Cataline
2. Sandra
3. Cassadin
4. Charlotte
5. Anachayla
6. Edmund
7. Sheri
8. Elysia
9. Chowa
10. Isall
11. Nero
12. Akio

2) Chowa tries to get Anachayla to go to a strip club. What happens?
Just... why, Chowa? Why? XD

3) Cassadin falls in love with Edmund. Akio is jealous. What happens?
The sad fact is that with Edmundā€™s abilities, this is actually possibleā€¦ unless Akioā€™s love for female population is somehow stronger than Edmundā€™s magicā€¦

9) Cassadin has to marry either Elysia, Charlotte, or Chowa. Who do they choose?
Has this happened before? No, right?

19) Cassadin, Elysia, Edmund, and Charlotte all go to the zoo for Elysiaā€™s birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get Elysia?
Well Charlotte is starting to get sick of the zoo by nowā€¦ and she wasnā€™t sure what to get Elysia, so sheā€™d make her a doll (one of those ones that are both creepy and cute at the same time) and Iā€™m assuming Cassadin would be good with flowers. Edmundā€™s present, although Iā€™m not sure why heā€™s there in the first place, trumps all because he would use his abilities to make Elysiaā€™s fantasies a reality :D

27) Cataline starts to write a fanfiction where Chowa and Isall are going out. What is Sandraā€™s reaction?
Yet another sad fact ā€“ with Cataline, anything, even this is possible XD

30) Would you want to read an Edmund/Nero fanfic?
ā€¦ No?

31) Make up a summary for a Cassadin/Isall fanfictionā€¦
Uhā€¦ I feel like I had an idea but forgotā€¦ something about symbiosis, flowers, and insectsā€¦ someone help me with this? XD

32) What would be a good pick-up line for Sandra to use on Elysia?
Well, I think Sandra can say just about anything and Elysia will still die of sheer bliss.

33) Charlotte suddenly shrank to the size of a walnut. Cataline is the first person to find her. What happens?
Well, Iā€™m not sure how Cataline finds her first when it was probably Nero who shrunk her, but either wayā€¦ uhā€¦ good luck, Char :D

34) Nero finds a doll that looks exactly like Chowa. What does he use it for?
You tell me, Kat XD

37) Nero must become Charlotteā€™s slave for a week. What does Nero do?
I donā€™t know, but I know that Char wants this to happen now D:
Charlotte: Can it?
Cienpher: No! Youā€™ve already ruined all the plans I had for you ā€“ why should I let you have your way?
Charlotte: Because Iā€™ve been doing what I want from the start. Thereā€™s no need to change the system now.
Cienpher: Congratulations =ā€¦.= We did it your way and now half the guild or something plus your teammate are mad at you on the guild anniversary.

45) Cataline and Chowa are in a happy relationship until Chowa runs off with Charlotte. Cataline, broken-hearted, has a brief, loveless affair with Nero and lives an unhappy life with Akio before following the wise advice of Anachayla and finding true love with Cassadin. What title would you give this story?
This somehow seems to be the most plausible one out of all of the ones before thisā€¦ and it still doesnā€™t make all that much sense. I shall call it, ā€œA Plethora of Csā€ just becauseā€¦

Edmund slaps Nero for no reasonā€¦ how will Nero react?
Iā€™m sorryā€¦ I just keep picturing this as Alois Trancy slapping the Yugioh person and it sends me into hystericsā€¦ but Kat, tell me what happens anyway XD

4) Sandra writes a fanfiction where Nero and Charlotte are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
Well it looks like Charlotte x Nero is a popular fan-pairing by the characters oā€¦o

5) Edmund is planning on throwing a surprise party for Charlotte. Cassadin is in charge of decorations. Isall is in charge of making the cake. Elysia is in charge of invitations. How did they do in their jobs?
I donā€™t know Edmund enough to know why the heck heā€™s even considering throwing a party for the enemy, but the prospect scares me. At least Cassadin will be able to do a decent job of dĆ©cor ā€“ he can put flowers everywhere! But Iā€™m afraid Elysia will invite certain people with the intent of making one of her daydreams come trueā€¦ and what are Edmundā€™s intentions anyway! XD

6) Charlotte is heading towards the surprise party Edmund is hosting. Edmund isnā€™t ready and needs Cassadin, Isall, and Elysia to stall her.
I donā€™t know how good a liar Cassadin or Elysia is, but Iā€™m pretty sure Charlotte will guess theyā€™re hiding something some point along the wayā€¦

7) The time has finally come for Charlotte to arrive at her surprise party. Edmund has one final hope to turn it around. What is it?
Edmund gives up on throwing a normal surprise party and just uses his Pleasure Sensitivity ability instead.

Sorry for doing this so many times ā€“ I just have free time today and a headache, so I needed something to cheer me up ^^ā€

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:21 am

Gintoki wrote:4) It's Halloween! Mordecai and Sandra disguise into something that are exactly opposite to them...what are they disguising into?
Mordecai: Onii-chan! Take Mordi to get some candy?
Roady: Get this freaky thing away from me! How did he even get his voice like that?!
Sandra: Hello there Akio.
Akio: Woah! Sandra has boobs now! And a witch costume! Very moe!
5 seconds later.
Akio: *dead in a trench*

What is this- I don't even...! No, just... no!

Cien-y wrote:32) What would be a good pick-up line for Sandra to use on Elysia?
Well, I think Sandra can say just about anything and Elysia will still die of sheer bliss.

I doubt she'll even have to say anything. I believe Elysia will already melt when Sandra even does as much as look at her. lol.

Cien-y wrote:4) Sandra writes a fanfiction where Nero and Charlotte are going out and successfully publishes it. It has become famous and everyone they know has read it. What is everyoneā€™s reactions?
Well it looks like Charlotte x Nero is a popular fan-pairing by the characters oā€¦o

Okay this could've been one or two reasons. Either I went really out of character. (And I mean, really, REALLY out of character.) Or she had one of those rare 'drunk' moments. *shrug* Either way, I can't imagine Sandra bothering to write something that arbitrary.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 am

[b]27) Cataline starts to write a fanfiction where Chowa and Isall are going out. What is Sandraā€™s reaction?
Yet another sad fact ā€“ with Cataline, anything, even this is possible XD

Cat: Hmm... that gives me ideas. Issy needs to have some emotion to show... And that Chow-kid. So calm, so boring~
Niv: ... I'm not writing it for you. Seriously! T.T
Cat: I'm writing it. All you need to do is type. :D
Niv: ... No.
Cat: (abusing my creator is so much fuuun~)
Last edited by Nivosity on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!