Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Minute Of Fame

A Minute Of Fame

a part of “A Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by Exotic K.

[Male Role- OPEN] What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Four failed music artists, two from Prism Entertainment and two from TAG Entertainment, travel back to their hometown. They auditioned as trainees for these music companies and in less than a year dropped out. They either chose to leave or were forced to give up their dreams. Trainee years are hard; not everyone survives.

Now, having failed as a trainee, they must return to ‘Golden Tower’ high school to face the friends they left behind for fame and the embarrassment for not fulfilling their promises of making it big. The people they used to know have changed in their absence. Will old friendships show their strength or weaknesses? Will love rekindle a broken heart or stomp on an already fragile soul?

Not to mention, another entertainment called Ice Entertainment is holding a Talent Showcase for the students at Golden Tower High. Ice Ent. promises that the winner or winners of the showcase, since group performances are allowed, will earn a spot in their company. All students are welcomed to enter. Will the failed trainees try again for a shot at their dreams? Or will one of the normal students shine with their hidden talent and steal the spotlight?

Last edited by Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the Theory that grants you Freedom."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Exotic K
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Can I reserve Girl 4 please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Sure ^^

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

can i reserve boy 4

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Mind if I take girl 1?

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:37 pm

PS: I like this :). I've just started re-watching a drama called Dream High and I was thinking of making a roleplay kind of like it, but this one reminds me of it so much already :D

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:44 pm

All reserved ^^

Thanks :) and OMG I love Dream High! I never got to watch Dream High 2 though.

I am really big Wooyoung and Suzy fans so I watched the first one. They weren't in the second one so I kind of lost interest xP

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah I watched the first episode of the second one and it didn't catch my interest like the first one did :\, just couldn't get into the characters. I watched the first one because of Taecyeon though, and it made me fall in love with all the other actors and singers XD... I had to watch The Moon Embracing the Sun just because of Soo-hyun :3

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Taecyeon is well Taec lol

I didn't bother to watch an episode because I wasn't that interested in the characters either. I wanted to watch The Moon That Embraces the Sun because Kim Soohyun is amazing, but I just haven't had the time and when I do, I forget to watch it. I love Wooyoung and IU. Suzy is also my favorite female Kpop artist :3

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Can i reserve Male 3 please ?

AH! I lovee Kpop! <3 Exotic K DO you like EXO-K? LOL

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 pm

You are reserved :D

Exo-K?

My babies! ;D

LOL I love Baekhyun and Suho. Kai can't be ignored either.

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Thank you!

LOL It is hard to pick between them DX I Like SeHun Baekyun and Suho.

But i absolutly LOVE and adore EXO-M! They are all so cute~

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

I wasn't interested in Kpop really until Dream High and don't know much about it still :). I saw Taec first in Cinderella's Sister so that's how I knew who he was before Dream High. But I just couldn't help think Wooyoung was, well pretty much the coolest person I ever saw, and IU was just so cute! And Suzy is an amazing singer and so is IU <<--- person who Youtube searched everyone after watching the show XD

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Kpop was amazing and dream high was amazing.who are your favorite characters

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Honestly Jason and Kim Pil Suk were my favorite XD

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

I agree but from dream high i kinda liked jin guk and yoon baek hee

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Milky Couple!!! <33 But... I can't just forget about Yoseob either. He's such an IU fanboy XDD

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah I liked them too :), really I liked all of the characters, no one was really made to be the "bad guy" which is why I liked Dream High so much :D.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exotic K on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 pm

@Neon.lynxie

I loved Exo since the first teaser! Exo-M is really good too! I must say Kris and Tao are the most attractive Chinese men I have ever seen in my life.

@youngbreyer

I wasn't into dramas until Dream High lol. I loved the music and knew Taecyeon and Wooyoung from 2pm. (Big Hottest over here too xP) Wooyoung is my second ultimate bias. He's just too adorable and cool.

@Ashtonwolf

My favorite characters would hands down have to be Jason, except I wanted to punch him in the face when he wouldn't confess his feelings to Pil Suk. She lost so much weight for him and he kept teasing her. It killed me!

@ViceRicePres

Hey! Wooyoungie is mine. IU likes Taeyang xP

Exotic K
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Me Too!Lol they are, i always thought Super Junior's Zhou Mi and Henry were cute too. But Wow EXO-M has amazing looking Chinese men i have ever laid eyes upon. ^^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!