Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Konoe Mansion

Konoe Mansion OOC

a part of “Konoe Mansion”, a fictional universe by NemuiTeru.

Welcome to Konoe Mansion~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Konoe Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Konoe Mansion OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 am

Welcome to Konoe Mansion's OOC. If you have any ideas to share or questions you want to ask about this role play please post it here.
Last edited by NemuiTeru on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleepy Teru is sleepy. Yes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Konoe Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

Hello may I reserve a female cousin please?
Thnx
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pipzel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 pm

I submitted a cook, i hope you like her :) I didn't know what to ut really bit im really god at developing characters over time
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:47 pm

pipzel wrote:Hello may I reserve a female cousin please?
Thnx

Sure!
Last edited by NemuiTeru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 am

Chloe De Luca wrote:I submitted a cook, i hope you like her :) I didn't know what to ut really bit im really god at developing characters over time

Yea, I thought the role was pretty sweet. Hope we'll work together to make an interesting story.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:24 am

May I join as the Butler? c:
"A Person's a Person, no matter how small."-Dr Seuss

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 am

HerHeroine wrote:May I join as the Butler? c:

Approved. Would appreciate someone literate being the Konoe Head.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Re: Konoe Mansion OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

-flails- Okay, NOW I'm in the right section, hehe... >W< can I reserve the housekeeper?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 am

Skwidge wrote:-flails- Okay, NOW I'm in the right section, hehe... >W< can I reserve the housekeeper?

Noted.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wry on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

So, I might take Konoe's best friend.
Does he live in the mansion, too? What's his role?

Wry
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Wry wrote:So, I might take Konoe's best friend.
Does he live in the mansion, too? What's his role?

He can live in the mansion whenever he wants to. As for his role, he mostly annoys Seiichi but their both really close like childhood friends. His personality should be the opposite of Seiichi's Ex; while Seiichi is the ice prince he is the bright warm prince. Something like that.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

If you edit the RP to say ((Characters Needed)) or something it will be bumped to the top and more people will see it.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello, I see you're in need of a butler. I was wondering, if, perhaps, I could reserve a butler? I am also wondering (if I may have not seen it in the intro) who my butler will serve, if that is one of the points, unless butlers serve both of the siblings.. c:

EDIT: Nevermind, just skimmed over the character sheets. I guess my butler will serve the other sister sibling, yes yes, that's if I obtain the role. Right?

Honestly. To think I'd catch my mistake with "sisters" and "siblings".
Last edited by KuruLesperance on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Here are two pretty pics.

Balcony
Tea Room

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

KuruLesperance wrote:Hello, I see you're in need of a butler. I was wondering, if, perhaps, I could reserve a butler? I am also wondering (if I may have not seen it in the intro) who my butler will serve, if that is one of the points, unless butlers serve both of the siblings.. c:

EDIT: Nevermind, just skimmed over the character sheets. I guess my butler will serve the other sister sibling, yes yes, that's if I obtain the role. Right?

Honestly. To think I'd catch my mistake with "sisters" and "siblings".

Yes your butler will be serving the Konoe Head, Konoe Seiichi.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Pic
Pic
Pic

Hre are a few more :)

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 am

Chloe De Luca wrote:Pic
Pic
Pic

Hre are a few more :)

I'll be sure to put them up. Thank you for your contribution.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Oky Doky! let me know if you need anything specific! I would be more than happy to help!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Ryusaki - I've recently put in a lot more for my character Zabrina. Just wanted you to read it and see if I needed to change anything :)

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NemuiTeru on Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

pipzel wrote:Ryusaki - I've recently put in a lot more for my character Zabrina. Just wanted you to read it and see if I needed to change anything :)

Noted.

NemuiTeru
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!