Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Monster Daze!

Monster Daze!

a part of “Monster Daze!”, a fictional universe by Child of the Winged.

Who says dating sims can't come to life? (Closed and Dead!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Daze!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Monster Daze!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Monster Daze!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Monster Daze!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 pm

This sounds interesting. I think I'll make a female monster character right away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Cool! Are you going to use the 3 suitors I gave or make your own?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I have a question, however. You said that those who came into the game and didn't get their love are then turned into npc in the game. Can my character have been a human who came into the game and then was turned into one of the characters? And I think I'm going with suitor one.

*Edit

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Yeah, that's fine. And I'll reserve that spot for you.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh yeah, don't be afraid to invite people! We need more characters!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh, okay. I will try to invite some people, but I don't talk to many on here.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm

It's alright. We just need at least one or two more character to start. Characters tend to come into the middle of the game.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 am

Alright, well, I put the word out there in a few other role plays, but I dunno yet if anyone is actually gonna come looking. I hope some do soon, though, cuz I'd really like to start this role play. It sounds very fun.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 am

By the way, I would be happy to play more than one character, if you wish. I could even make a male if you wanted. Just letting you know, in case others don't join soon.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 pm

I may have a "Suitor 2" for you.

If you don't mind having an insectoid-alien, that is...

[EDIT] By how do you mean a "jerk"? Being that the character I have is of an alien species as well as a scientist, I was going to have it be sort of a culture-clash thing, as well as an misunderstanding due to science.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Jerk- A mean person who's only purpose in life is to make piss people off and making people cry.

That's my character's version of the word.

And yeah, the alien's good. It's a new idea that I've never seen. It'll be interesting to watch him interact with her! Accepted!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Yay! :D

A Suitor 2 he may not be, but a Suitor for you nonetheless!

When abouts we startin' up?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Haha, if Neko's on, then now. If not, then we shall wait a bit longer. I'm sorry...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Actually, I'll start the post now. Ra knows if I'll get around to it after...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

I hope my Kan'naorian accent isn't too confusing...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

It's alright. It's very easy to read and I like it. The language barrier will be fun to play with

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Crimson: HEIFHSDGLLESFHDKLED. STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER! (though, seriously, dude came outta nowhere. I almost did a backflip.)

Child: Oh, yes, it shall. It shall be oh-so-fun and awkward. :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost. Awkward won't even being to explain the scenarios I have (semi) planned!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh? I'm intrigued now. :D

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!