Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arrosith

Arrosith

a part of “Arrosith”, a fictional universe by Skwidge.

Your parents take off on a trip and leave you with a 'grandmother' whom you've never met before. Too bad she ends up sacrificing you to her books, and you get hurled into an old english world called Arrosith. (Remake of Harosith) (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arrosith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arrosith

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arrosith"

Novel Pictures of each book::

Overseer of Dreams:

Overseer of Nature:

Overseer of Water:

Overseer of Time:

Overseer of Life:

Overseer of Death:

Match Ups (Not set in stone, feel free to change this to suit your needs. However, clear it with the person you wish to be sacrificed to/want to sacrifice to you):

Death: Cruel
Dreams: Kind
Water: Gentle
Time: Silent
Life: Loud
Nature: Funny
Last edited by Skwidge on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Arrosith

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Can I reserve the silent one please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Sorry Double post.
This sounds really interesting.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I would love to take the overseer of death please! :]

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Can I please reserve the Gentle one?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Woah, soooo sorry you guys!! I was fixing the information up, all reserved!! Give me a sec and I'll fix the front page!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Alrighty, all updated. Please check the character skellies! Thanks a bunch c:

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi,I'll have my character up tomarrow. Sorry for an inconvence it's just really late where I am.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Oh yeah, no problem! I'm heading off to bed soon as well.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

I'd like to reserve the overseer of time. I should have my bio up soon!

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 am

Can I have the overseer of life?

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am

Both accepted ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I applied for Overseer of Dreams! Though I just saw your premade book covers. If mine is accepted I'll change it to what you already have, sorry 'bout that.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm

AUTOOO!!! -tackle glomps- Ahhh welcome back!! ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey! :D It's really exciting to see that this is alive again~~ And thanks to you (or whoever, if it wasn't you) that messaged me on Tumblr, I probably wouldn't have seen this otherwise, haha.

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeah, it was me x3... I couldn't tell if you were on or not, or if it was you who was posting. Dang, tumblr is confusing. -rubs back of neck- But yeah, I really wanted you three back in! I messaged EJ. Though, I can't contact Jen.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 pm

I'll take the overseer of dreams if that is alright?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Ah, HereMe! Sure sure!

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

I'll take the Overseer Of Life, if you don't mind! ;D *winkwink nudgenudge*
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

^^ Alright, I'll go and make the character then. It's a shame the original to this died. It seems like a very interesting rp. I was worried when my role play started to slow down. I hate when some ppl just abandon a roleplay when they should try to keep it going the best they can.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!