Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destiny: Willpower

a part of “Destiny: Willpower”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

Destiny has everything set. Everything happens for a reason. But now, dark forces managed to pool in their power to manipulate destiny just a little so they will win. However, unlikely heroes have come, unwillingly, at least at first, to help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destiny: Willpower”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Destiny: Willpower"

For those of who are joining, please note that this is beginning with the 4 from the other realm walking into the inn with no clue about what is going on. Il be doing the first post, naturally, just so i can make sure everything is clear....

Also, if you want to reserve or ask questions, Post here preferably, but you can PM me...
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Destiny: Willpower

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 am

May i please reserve one of the chosen ones?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 am

Spot Reserved Officially for The_Rebel at 8:28 AM, Eastern Standard Time, Sunday

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZoiRawr on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

I'll reserve too as 1 of the chosen ones

ZoiRawr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:45 am

Spot Officially Reserved for ZoiRawr at 8:45 AM, Eastern Standard Time, Sunday

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 am

Can i reserve a spot of the chosen ones.

asfjnm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:24 am

negated
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 am

asfjnm, your slot has been reserved.

Now, unless im mistaken, that fills up the Chosen Ones i believe.......i think......i need to check.....

Scratch that, we still have one more open i believe, i need to clear something up about that though to confirm.
Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 am

May I reserve a spot for a chosen one, I like the feeling of this ap.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 am

Yes, one last Chosen One is open. Your in luck. Just provide me a good cahrrie sheet within the next 24-48 hours, depending on how good you are....

The Sooner the better though....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 am

May I reserve that last Chosen One? (Chosen One # 4)

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 pm

I think I want to reserve for the last companion role.
But are the companion's from this world?Or from the alternate world that the other Chosen Ones come from?
Cuz I want to make the Companion an Embrio.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

nevermind im out

asfjnm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 pm

@RanbowFace Your in luck! asf backed out, so you take his spot!

@TnevdaNai Yes, the Companions are from this world and this world alone. The Chosen ones are from the Alternate World.

FYI, this Alternate world to Atmora is earth, just, it can be from any time period (and by "Any" i mean something reasonable, like the 1900s or 70s or even the 12th century if you can make the personality work)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Clockwork Soldier: giant Clockwork soldier. Can shoot lightning out of one arm, and can do a melee attack and grab people with the other.

Hmmm, did you mean this one: Rise of Legends clockwork man

In any case, I wanted to reserve one of the chosen ones with that previous post of mine, but then realised playing a human from this dimensions terra firma, wouldn't be my style. So I'd like to reserve the second companion role.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok, Well I submitted my character, I hope it is good enough.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Curse You Kallas! >.<

lol

Anyways, checking on charries now and such. Making a good run through.

Hopefully, we can get this rolling within the next 24 hours. thats our goal people!

24 hours!

This is our season of 24 xD

EDIT: Well blacksky, just so long as you make sure to remember he isn't impossible to defeat and make sure he doesn't lean towards being a Mary Sue/Gary Stu, im fine with him. And remember.....humans always make mistakes :3

Oh, and Challenge: Attempt to figure out who is my character/chosen one in the first post!!!! (But don't let your characters figure out yet :3)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 am

TnevdaNai wrote:I think I want to reserve for the last companion role.
But are the companion's from this world?Or from the alternate world that the other Chosen Ones come from?
Cuz I want to make the Companion an Embrio.

Your character is amazing. Now all we need is all the chosen ones (I think, i need to check)

Either way, its amazing......just, perhaps if you could make it a bit more personnel for your reasons for helping them, like your village was destroyed by Forces of Chaos or something :3

You don't have to, im just saying is id think it would make it better.

Accepted.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 am

Yay~ ^_^ Lea got accepted~ Thanks btw! :)
I guess I could do that.Wouldn't be too hard to think of a reason.But Lea is the overly helpful type,so I guess I don't have to give him a too good reason.He could help on his own accord,as well as on the accord of his reason.
2 Birds with 1 Stone I guess?

Edit:
There,I did a few tweaks to his history and added a bit more stuff in order to balance out his characteristics.Since he was such an overly-helpful character,I made him have a problem when he gets angry so that he lashes out at anyone.So technically,he's not helpful when he's fully angered.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks for the acceptance. Oh I know not to make him over powered and basicly flawless, As a human mistakes are bound to happen. I just was hoping everying fit the quota, Im quite ready to start this RP. It feels like it has a very good potential, and a good time.

Also, is their anything that needs to be cleared up or changed?

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!