Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blood and Lies

Blood and Lies

a part of “Blood and Lies”, a fictional universe by Dziva.

This is a mystery suspicion game.One extra spot still open.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood and Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood and Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood and Lies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I am Canadian, therefore Canadian spelling will occur in my posts. We like our vowels.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dziva
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Blood and Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Could I reserve the daughter's best friend please? :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Thu May 03, 2012 8:45 pm

crybloodredtears wrote:Could I reserve the daughter's best friend please? :)

Of course you can! I'll update the page :3

You will have five days to submit your character.

Dziva
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 am

Hello, I would like to reserve the maid.
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Kokonoe wrote:Hello, I would like to reserve the maid.

Sure! I'll put your reserve up on the front page. You have five days :3

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

May I reserve the Detective's Assistant?
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm

I'll take the detective, if it's okay.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Awesome! I'll put both on reserve for you guys. You have five days to submit your character. Once everyone gets their characters in we can start :3

If anyone wants they can have a non important character. If no one takes them I'll have to have some NPCs die :P

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Hello, may I reserve a non-important character slot? And also, will the non-important character be apart of the main plot, or just be brushed off?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Sullenkiller wrote:Hello, may I reserve a non-important character slot? And also, will the non-important character be apart of the main plot, or just be brushed off?

Of course you can!

They will be part of the plot, and suspects but they are the ones who can die and none of them will be the murderer.

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Just waiting for some reserves to come in and then we can start. I've pmed the people who need to submit their characters.

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 am

Hey, may I reserve two characters. I'd like to reserve the jeweler and a non-important character. The non-important character is Kamen Diamonte, the stage name of a famous jewel theft known for his magic tricks and flawless disguises, and always entertaining an audience while doing so. I was thinking they were involved somehow, likely dirrectly involved. Of course, if she's you-know-what and you already have a story for her, then nevermind then, but I think Kamen Diamonte could fit into the plot. Kamen Diamonte's real name is Lloyd Exburna. Kamen Diamonte would never dare kill, but that wouldn't be entirely true with the jeweler. I'll name her Roxanne Mykeisha.

EDIT: What I meant by nevermind is nevermind for that character then, however, I'd actually like to be the murderer. No, I am not begging for this position, I just was thinking about how well the storyline would work for that reason. Also, considering Roxanne has a dirrect connection to Kamen Diamonte, and probably even is his girlfriend, maybe the victim knew of Kamen Diamonte's real identity and her involvment with him, and so, to protect his identity, Roxanne might have killed him. Just saying...

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 am

this sounds interesting and i'd love to have a non-important character, but i'm leaving for science talent college tomorrow and only getting home Tuesday night AND don't have time to send in a character atm because of a couple assignments i need to finish, but if it's still open when i get back Tuesday (or if you could wait for me that long or let my character enter a little late) i'll take it ^.^

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Uh, nevermind about the reservations, I already submitted the characters.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 am

umm is this still alive? o.o if it is, i want a character when i figure out which one

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 am

Yes, this is still alive x.x I have been sick for the past while so I haven't been online. Lloyd999, I'm checking out your characters now but please review the rules and get back to me.

Evita: sorry x.x Yes you can have an unimportant character :3 sounds fantastic! Your character can come in late if you wish. I think I can just start the reserve five days now since you might have beaten me back xD

Everyone else: Hope everyone is still interested x.x so sorry for being away sick x.x As soon as I hear from Lloyd999 we can start

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm

great, i'll look at it as soon as i've handed in my final com./it project :3 might be interested in an important character after i've handed in the last camp report and reading holidays are close

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm

@Evita: ooohhh good luck :3

Dziva
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am

Having thought more about it i think i'll go for the maid too, i'm getting 3 weeks off to study for 1 exam soon so i should get time ^.^ working on characters

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 am

so i just found out the victorian age is named after queen victoria o.o i'm so quick

Evita
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!