Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I M P R I N T

VOCAB

a part of “I M P R I N T”, a fictional universe by percy book nerd2.

A group of kids that broke the law and now are on the run? That doesn't seem very fun. Oh well, they are still doing it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I M P R I N T”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

VOCAB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

DISTRICTSd i s t r i c t

THE WORLD IS DIVIDED INTO THREE DISTRICTS. THE OLD DISTRICT, THE SKY DISTRICT, AND THE GREEN DISTRICT. EACH DISTRICT HAS IT'S OWN PYRES THAT HAVE ABILITIES THAT RELATE TO THEIR DISTRICT. EACH DISTRICT IS DIFFERENT ON HOW IT IS RUN AND HOW THEY LIVE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: VOCAB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

PYREp y r e

PYRE'S ARE HUMANS THAT HAVE ONE SUPERNATURAL ABILITY. THE ABILITIES VARY FROM RARE TO COMMON. EACH ABILITY RELATES TO THEIR DISTRICT. EACH PYRE CAN IMPRINT WITH A HUMAN. IT HURTS THEM DEARLY IF THE IMPRINT BREAKS. PYRES ATTRACT DEMONS AND SUCH THEREFORE THEY GO TO SCHOOL IN AN ISOLATED PLACE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm

IMPRINTi m p r i n t

A MARRIAGE CEREMONY THAT WAS ABUSED AND NOW IS RARELY USED. THE INCREASE OF CHEATING SPOUSES AND TEENS THAT WANT TO EXPERIMENT ARE THE REASON. ONCE YOU IMPRINT YOU CAN READ THE OTHERS THOUGHT AND FEEL WHAT THEY FEEL. IF THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE GUT, SO DO YOU. ONCE YOU GET AN IMPRINT YOU GET A TATTOO SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BODY. IT WILL BE IDENTICAL TO YOUR PARTNERS. THERE IS A 50% CHANCE YOU WILL DIE IF YOU EXPERIENCE THE BREAKING OF AN IMPRINT.

EFFECTS OF THE IMPRINT

- - ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER
      - - WILL GET JEALOUS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS NEAR YOUR IMPRINT
      - - WILL GET SICK IF YOUR AWAY FROM YOUR IMPRINT OR CHEAT
      - - PYRES WILL START TO LOSE ABILITY IF THEY RESIST IMPRINT
      - - TATTOOS WILL DEVELOP THE LONGER THE IMPRINT REMAINS
      - - HURTS VERY BADLY IF IMPRINTS ARE BROKEN -- SO NO SLEEPING AROUND!

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm

PHARAOHp h a r a o h

THEY ARE THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DISTRICT. WHATEVER THEY SAY, GOES. THEY ARE ALSO PYRES AND ARE THE RICHEST OF ALL. THE CHILDREN OF PHARAOHS GO TO PYRE SCHOOLS.

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby percy book nerd2 on Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 pm

DEMONSd e m o n s

DEMONS ARE BEASTS, MUTATED BEASTS THAT OCCASIONALLY GO ON RAMPAGES. THEY NEED TO FEED SO THEY GO FIR THE HUMANS BUT IF A PYRE IS AT SIGHT THEY WILL GO FOR THE PYRE INSTEAD. A BETTER MEAL. PYRES HAD TO DEFEND THE DISTRICT AGAINST THE DEMONS AND FOR THEIR OWN LIVES. IF A DEMON FROM ANOTHER DISTRICT ATTACKS A DIFFERENT DISTRICT, THEN THE NUMBER OF OF PYRES THAT WILL LOSE THEIR LIFE WILL BE HIGHER. DEMONS GAIN EXTRA STRENGTH IN DIFFERENT DISTRICTS.

percy book nerd2
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!