Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Outside

made a character but still cant post

a part of “The Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were locked up like animals, forced to be changed into something they never thought was possible. Can't be continued, but read if you wish! {^-^}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

made a character but still cant post

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Wed May 16, 2012 6:17 pm

made a character but still cant post on the posting section in any location

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

callum6021
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: made a character but still cant post

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Where you accepted as a character in this roleplay? This may be the problem. If it is I would recommend sending a private message to the gm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm new, how do I send a pm to the game master? I couldn't find any button or whatever on the gm's profile...
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Yogi can't get on at the moment, but if you want I can send something for you
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipling on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

i am new and i want to make a rpg but i cant find a pic big enoth how do you do it?

pipling
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeno3111 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

When will the gm be on I made a character and have been waiting a while now.

zeno3111
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:54 pm

I have the same problem. I made a character and have been waiting. Also, is it to late to join? I sure hope not. This is really nice. So could you send a pm for me like you would for that guy?
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon May 20, 2013 6:35 pm

From what I can tell this place is dead as a door nail as much as I hate to admit it. I was having a lot of fun with this one.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!