Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The God Game

The God Game

a part of “The God Game”, a fictional universe by StefanLF.

What happens when a group of people are offered one wish from god, only if they can defeat the other groups within a deathmatch compatition throughout newyork?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The God Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The God Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The God Game"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The God Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

Can I reserve the second fighter please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 am

I'm thinking of joining up on this one, if it's okay with you, StefanLF.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Might as well reserve third fighter before it's too late.

Do they have to be specific ages to enter the game? I have two ideas for characters, but I don't know which to use.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat May 19, 2012 3:03 pm

I claim fourth fighter!! Please?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 pm

I've submitted a profile. Let me know. :)

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat May 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Ahh okay. I'll have a support power.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Sat May 19, 2012 5:35 pm

ok well ill add the reservations in. and the ages vary from about 15 to 21 enjoy character making

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 am

made one for fighter hope you approve. if you dont approve you can post it as support

callum6021
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Sun May 20, 2012 11:09 am

Submitted my character :D

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby callum6021 on Tue May 22, 2012 4:37 am

when do we start posting??

callum6021
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am

Hey, Stefan. I notice that we don't have any real supporter characters yet. If it's okay by you, could I play a second character as a supporter?

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Tue May 22, 2012 11:30 am

Well i wanted a few more characters before we start posting, and sure i guess if you want to double up you can

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 am

I'll start the posting tommorow everybody, sorry for the wait and enjoy

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

Sounds good, Stefan! I'll have a post for you come Monday.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 am

One question: does everyone already have their weapons?

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm

ok sorry, NEW UPDATE
When your in the room with God, you are in your fighting gear, but you DO NOT have your weapons within the room.
When God dispands the meetings you will be returned back to where you were before hand, and with the same gear and clothes you had.
The Teams can only see their own team in detail, other teams are just siloets.

Sorry for the late notices for these, Have fun posting

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 am

Hey, y'all. Sorry for the post delay; I'll be posting soon, either today or tomorrow.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 pm

what happened to everyone?

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 pm

School decided to kick my ass, but now it's over (graduation--chachacha!) and I can post here (finally) after I work on a post in another place. I couldn't post at all today anywhere cause my pupils got dilated. Couldn't see two feet in front of my face. Anywho, I'll post within the hour most likeleh.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!