Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff

Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff Puppet Reservation

a part of “Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff”, a fictional universe by Rae.

Harry Potter Generations Role Play

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff Puppet Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am

Dear Role players,

This Out of Character board is for the role play Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff and is for character reservation only. Once you have posted your character reservation I will send you a PM letting you know I have received it along with any questions I may have for you. After I have sent you the PM I will post your reservation under the character reservation slot in Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff if there are no problems with the request.

Please make sure you have thoroughly read through the entire rules and introductions section on Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to PM me. I will not accept character reservations unless they follow the character reservation form.

Other Out of Character boards you may be interested in are :: Daily Check in and General OOC

Sincerely,
Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Air, Dead Fly's and Bits of Fluff Puppet Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Your Name :: tornadofan2
Character You Wish To Reserve :: I like to reserve Gryphindor Boy 1 please.
Estimated time for completion :: I think it will take a couple of hours up untill a couple of days before I finished it. Make it a couple of days I guess. I will be doing a lot in the weekend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoneix on Thu May 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi, I already sent you my app, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I'm phoneix, and I'd like to reserve Ravenclaw Girl number 1. Thanks!
I know I spell phoenix wrong but phoneix is the way I prefer it. Live with it.

phoneix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Your Name :: RainbowFace

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Hufflepuff Female 1

Estimated time for completion :: I believe that my Character APP should be up by tonight.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu May 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Your Name :: JimmytheRat
Character You Wish To Reserve :: I like to reserve Slytherin guy 1.
Estimated time for completion :: Alright, I'm going to set a deadline here and pray to god that it gets followed. I don't want another Sal incident that would be terrible and I don't think my fingers could handle it. I'm guessing sometime tonight if I'm lucky. If not, then definitely tomorrow.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Your Name: Billard
Character You Wish To Reserve: Gryffindor girl 2
Estimated time for completion: Should be done some time in the next 24 hours
If I was a superhero I would help ALL of you. Whether you wanted it or not ^-^

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 am

I think I've finished my character app but if there's anything else you need I'll happily complete it :)

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Billard,

Thanks for letting me know, I shall go check it out!

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Hello all,

Just checking in to ask how all the character are going.

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Your Name :: Bliss Elizabeth Turner

Character You Wish To Reserve :: Gryffindor girl 1

Estimated time for completion :: One day max.

Also, face claim will be Emma Stone.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!