Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pen Pal Project

The Pen Pal Project

a part of “The Pen Pal Project”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Ever wanted to know what it was like to have a pen pal? Now is your chance to, if you never had one. ((Already started but would love to have more people involved.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen Pal Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pen Pal Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Pen Pal Project"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Pen Pal Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:07 am

I'd like to join this RP....?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 am

Perhaps you should add a bit more areas to the form, like at least add an 'appearance' section.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

Sure, I'll sign up. But don't expect happy-happy-fun with my character. Deep, brooding is more my style. With a touch of humor.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Pichu-Chan wrote:Perhaps you should add a bit more areas to the form, like at least add an 'appearance' section.

I would have but...Nah! I didn't want much on the character sheet because hmmm they are seeing each other until further into the RP.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

When do we plan on starting?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 pm

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:When do we plan on starting?
ASAP. I have assign you guys Pen Pals. DJ-Maxi, Neru-John.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 am

Wait, since when has Woodstock been absent?

EDIT: Yeah, re-read all that I wrote. All 595 of those words. Not one mentioned Woodstock being absent. Please explain.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria Montgomery on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 am

Yeah it confused me too
~aria~

Aria Montgomery
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 am

I thought I changed it. Sorry, ignore that part then please. And no more posting til Neru gets a chance to post.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

DAMMIT, ANGEL. Y U NO READ? DJ WAS OFFERING YOU HIS LETTER TO READ. Y U IGNORE?

On a more serious note, though, how did the letter arrive so fast? Are we in two separate time frames?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm

DOES NO ONE ELSE NOTICE HOW IRRESPONSIBLY FAST THESE LETTERS ARE TRAVELING?!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 am

... -_-'

Ah, well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Though I'm about to start a shitstorm. [Possibly...]

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

@NewKidOnTheBlock:
Ahaha, sorry sorry ^^'
Neru was too busy watching her primetime anime to reply ^^""
Also, it is kinda funny how fast the letters go back and forth. Might as well just go with it, right?

(By the way, DJs' fake muteness is really freaking sexy!!!)

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm

You guys are right, the letters are getting to everybody very fast, lets slow it down a little bit so that we can expand our charas. Please and Thank You.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Dumisa: Amen. Thank you.

Angel: It's not that big of a deal. I was more worried about the speed of the letters. As to Woodstock's 'muteness', there is a story behind it...which shall reveal itself in due time...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:24 am

@NewKidOnTheBlock:
Like I said... REALLY FREAKING SEXY!!!

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Angel: You can just call me NewKid. It's shorter. Plus, sexy is what sexy be. Silent. Handsome. Kind. While still being an all-around 'bad boy'.

ALL: So, my thought is that this party that DJ is DJ'ing could be the first meeting of our characters. If we get bored with the individual postings, we could just focus on the letters and responses until 'Saturday' (RP time).

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm

@NewKid:
That sounds a lot easier than the letters going back and forth (abnormally fast, I might say).

Also, what day is it in RP time? Like, Wednesday, Thursday. Or even something really close to the weekend.... Say maybe, Friday? I don't know but, there has to be a specific day... It's really confusing to not know the day in RP.....

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

I think Monday would be good. Plenty of time to ship off letters.

Aria: Y U NO GIVE ME HEADS-UP? That's technically godmodding, making my character ram into yours. I'll go with it, mostly because it gives a whole new issue, just wanted to let you know the technical breech of rules that others may not take so lightly.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!