Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Legend of Korra: The Vigil

a part of “The Legend of Korra: The Vigil”, a fictional universe by Methodical.

10 years before Korra arrives in Republic City, Avatar Aang has passed, and Republic City is in a state of chaos. A ragtag group of vigilantes have taken it upon themselves to protect the city, though they may be in over their heads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Korra: The Vigil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Legend of Korra: The Vigil"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Yep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Legend of Korra: The Vigil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:09 pm

I just finished watching the 9th episode...several times. Character sheet in the making!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 pm

It's awesome isn't it! I love the whole series so far. Good to see that there is interest.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love of a Samurai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Can I reserve one of the water benders preferably the southern water tribe please?

Love of a Samurai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Absolutely. Just know that reservations only last for 24 hours. If you need an extension PM me.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

(Just did an edit on my sheet to add the theme songs).

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 am

Methodical! Sorry I never got back to you, I was in major "help my friend out with their rp" mode... lol.
If you wouldn't mind, I'll take the Earth Bender position, thanks you should see it soon-ish.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 am

I'll put a res for vigilante 5vigilante 6. I'll have the character up sometime later today. Depends on how classes go.
Edit: I'm so silly.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 am

@solo: No no, you had it right, I just edited the roles to make room for a couple more.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love of a Samurai on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

My character is finished if you need me to make any changes let me know.

Love of a Samurai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:04 pm

So I am reserved as the any bender/non bender? Okay. Solo was confused. I see now.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love of a Samurai on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Yay! I cant wait for it to start

Love of a Samurai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 am

Well, my character is up, please tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 pm

So are we going to wait for more character submissions?

Varanus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Yes, I'm hoping to have all of the spots filled, so if anyone know someone who'd be interested let em' know :D

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Might I suggest posting in roleplayers wanted? Most of the time that generates results.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Right, good idea, I forgot about that.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello, I would like to join and reserve the non-bender if that is alright?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 am

Yes! please please. I am excited for this really I hope it works out.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

So question, how many Legend of Korra episodes are currently out? I've just seen the first so far since my family and I lost cable.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!