Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Masquerade Mystery

A Masquerade Mystery

a part of “A Masquerade Mystery”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When the ten children of the five kingdoms meet up with the fate of the country on their shoulders will all Hell break loose or will they make them come together? FULL!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Masquerade Mystery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Masquerade Mystery"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: A Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 pm

May I please reserve the Prince of Seria? Thank you ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I love this <3
Can i reserve logan lermans face claim ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

@Fruity Loops:I am so sorry but Tsuruya reserved him just a bit quicker. Is there anyone else you would like to reserve?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 pm

the prince of nevea

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Can I reserve the princess of Sauria?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey Bleed can I have Lorraine's prince?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Princess of Lorraine pwease? :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 pm

All reserved. :D And oh my god,all the people reserving I have RPed with at one point or another. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 pm

can I reserve princess of Nivea

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Are they modern day princess's or like midevil, or victorian, or ancient?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

It's kind of modern with a few victorian and mideval touches. Like the castles are more old school but it is the modern day.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 am

My theme gives me eargasms.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 am

OK I just saw this on google. AG+TL
*siqh* I know its photo shopped

BTW any preference on what person you want us to write in?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

past tense third person if you can please. ^.^

And wow,Taylor Launter is f**king hot!..Don't tell my boyfriend I said that. XD

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 am

Your secret is safe with me ;)
And are you ok with cussing?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 am

Absoluty,they are teenagers and young adults they curse. Sue them. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:52 am

hi :)

Can I reserve the ghost prince please??? Seems like an interesting role, we can make their personalities how we like I assume as you didnt leave guidance??

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

yes, yea you may. By the way when it said ghost it doesn't really mean a dead person type of ghost. Just look at the kingdoms and it will make sense a little more . :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:02 am

Yeah I know no worries =') I read the description about how they are the ghost siblings lol

Btw, for nathalia, could you explain more about the whole her dad cheated with her twin thing for background? When I read it I find that I dont understand how thats possible her dad cheating with her twin if she was the love child as result? because then wouldn't her twin also be the result so how could the cheating have happened with her twin?

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!