Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Discovery at the Rendezvous

Discovery at the Rendezvous.

a part of “Discovery at the Rendezvous”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

In New York city, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement. Like the teens from rich school SpringWaters. But, after a midnight party, a group of unlikely teenagers will discover something that changes their lives forever. -Accepting-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Discovery at the Rendezvous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Discovery at the Rendezvous.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Discovery at the Rendezvous."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Discovery at the Rendezvous.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Interesting... I'll submit a rich kid :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I may submit a rich kid as well.

Cheza
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Please, take your time. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 pm

I just submitted my character but when I clicked on it, this came up:

Blah Blah ERROR Blah "Chances are that ucp.php?i=characters&mode=personal gave you a broken link. You should let them know so they can fix their link."

I don't know if it's just this computer or not :/

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 am

Thanks for submitting guys but I think we are going to need a few more characters in. I'll contribute into this a bit. When we have enough characters the people with the wealthy can begin at the late night party or anywhere near it. Once the wealthy have come 'close' into finding the poverty society then the poor may post.

Oh and I think that's just the computer. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 am

Am I the only wealthy kid so far?

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 am

No vicericepres has a wealthy kid. I'm going to make one in the afternoon. So, so far there are two going on three.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 am

I cannot see his character info.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

If this continues I could just submit my character again and you could just remove the previous...

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 pm

I resubmitted a character but the same thing happened D: If you guys want to see my chara, then should I just post it here in the OOC or something? I'm sorry but this is starting to piss me off

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Don't worry. I know what situation your in and I too am feeling your frustration. I think it is best if you post your character data in the ooc.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Zavier

Name: Zavier Dante Styles

Grade: 11th (Junior)

Description: Zavier has short, unkept, layered raven locks with messy bangs swept to the side. He has a pale complexion with a slight tan due to spending most of his time outside, making his skin look more peach-like, and is 100% ink free. He stands at 5’9” and weighs around 150 lbs. He often works out but his body is lean and muscular, not overly ripped and buff- he doesn’t find that very attractive. His eyes are a dark stormy gray with a hint of navy blue in it.
Zavier’s choice of clothing is quite simple. He usually just wears plain shirts with any type of jacket or outerwear (depending on the weather) and some dark jeans to compliment his hair. The only shoe brands he wears are Jordans and Nikes so he’s mostly seen with those on, too. Zavier also wears a necklace with a cross on it and sometimes even a tiny belt secured loosely around his neck, in memory of his late brother.

Personality: Zaiver is a slight push-over whom tries his best to treat every single being he sees right- which is somewhat rare nowadays because of all the bullying going around in his group of friends at school. He usually has a hard time saying “No” which often leads him into getting dragged into parties and whatnot. He likes to get along with people and avoids getting any enemies since hatred only leads to violence, which is something he opposes. He doesn’t let negative things get to him either and is often put in the “happy-go-lucky” type of guy category- which he is, but a wee bit quiet. He is also independent and doesn’t ask for too much things from his parents. He's sensitive and might takes things more seriously than it should be but tries not too show that even the slightest things said or done can affect him depending on what it is.
Zavier doesn’t get too irritated easily but can be very impatient at times. On his off days, he often bottles his feelings up, believing that tears are a sign of weakness. He doesn’t like to frown much and tries to laugh off any problems. The only time his ‘eyes sweat’ in public is when he’s visiting a certain grave.

Family: Zavier is the son of Alysha and Dominic Styles. Alysha works in the Big Apple and lives alone with Zavier most of the time. Since Dominic is working for Bill Gates, he is rarely home, spending most of the years in Australia.
His mother gave birth to another son named Zeke when Zavier was eight. Sadly, Zeke only existed for four full years after being diagnosed by sickle cell disease. Ever since his brother’s death, his parents decided not to have any more children even though Zavier himself knew that they were not content with having one child only. Because of this, Zavier always tried to make his parents proud of him by getting good grades and being independent and strong instead of asking his parents to buy him whatever he wanted. He never mentioned Zeke knowing that it was a touchy subject to both him and his parents. Each year on his brother’s death anniversary and birthday, he visits his grave and wears his belt as a necklace. There he can freely let any tears or stress out without beating himself up.

• Music
  • Having Fun
  • Excersising/ Being Active
  • Art
  • People in general
  • Laughing/ Smiling
  • Making people happy.

Dislikes:
  • Cinnamon
  • Prejudices
  • Seeing people in pain
  • Crying/ Being Upset
  • Jerks (though he grew to tolerate them)
  • Getting drunk

*Other: . Zavier doesn’t particularly like parties, though, since he’s not too fond of crowds. Since he’s not a fan of alcohol or drugs either, he tries not to accept any beers or punch ‘cause they’re usually spiked.
Ever since Zaivier became an only child again, he was extra careful around children, sometimes scared to carry or even lay a finger on them in fear that he might hurt them. He tried talking to a six year old like a baby once,too, which only resulted with a tiny handprint on his cheek.
Last edited by ViceRicePres on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Awesome ViceRicePres! :)

EDIT: Don't know if we should start now or wait for more characters which i think we need more. If you all think you might have friends who would be interested to join let them know.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks. The magic of copy & paste really works wonders ;)

And I'll spread this RP to some of my friends. I don't think it'd be too fun RPing half of the characters in your own roleplay. >.< I used to play multiple characters before and it tires me having to post for each and every character in different situations.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Ugh, tell me about it. I've done that so many times before and I can surely tell you it is a pain at times, but it all works out in the end when the other players, including yourself, are having fun.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Yep :D And I don't particularly like to rush but it also irritates me when it gets stuck on one scene (usually in the beginning) and doesn't continue because people get too caught up in it and then starts to slow down until some of the people don't even post anymore...
But it's still good to have details and whatnot, though... and Riley's adorable!!

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, i know how that is. I know i sometimes catch myself adding to many detail and sorta rushing to get the scene moving along...And yeah I know. it was one of the first pics to pop up in Google images haha. Sorta reminds me of a boy I know in school. Of course they aren't the same age though haha.

EDIT: Alright so, I guess we can start tomorrow. I hate to keep anyone waiting. If any of the people with the wealthy characters want to start then they can. Meanwhile the people with poor characters will have to wait until the wealthy are just about to discover the society.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

. . .

. . .

. . .

I'm a wealthy kid but... I'm not good with starting off roleplays -_-; I guess I'll just have to wait then. Besides, I have some more persuading to be done :P

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:25 pm

It's fine, I have a wealthy kid. I could start off the roleplay. i don't know. i think the start of a roleplay is pretty easy cause you can be doing what ever you want in the beginning and go from there. I guess it depends on who you are.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!