Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Personal Purgatory

Personal Pergatory

a part of “Personal Purgatory”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Even Hell has its rules; rules which even the most daemonic of souls dare not break.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Personal Purgatory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Personal Pergatory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Personal Pergatory"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Personal Pergatory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 am

May I reserve a chosen human? I will try to make my character as soon as possible. However, I really, really suggest that you do something with the size of the text. It's too small and I can't read it properly so...>___<

EDIT: I also have a question. When you used the word 'Housing' what did you mean by it? Did you mean that the chosen humans will be a vessel of the daemons or the chosen humans let the daemon stay in their house? my English is not impressive, I'm sorry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am

Sure you can! And take your time and make it the best you can~ Oh and I know... Way to small xD Trying to work out all the bugs now

And by housing we meant live with not in ^^

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 am

Ah, I see, thank you...so...uhmm...one more question...do you have a specific character skeleton? Or maybe some rules when creating a character like using anime pictures or real life pictures and stuffs?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 am

Heya, just wanted to let you know you spelled "Purgatory" wrong in the title. Just wanted to let you know before your time limit to change it is up! :)
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:31 am

blackwolf: We have a character sheet, it's being uploading onto the overview as soon as possible~ Sorry about that ^^" And you can use either anime or real life pictures for the character.

Queen of Ice: Thanks for giving us a heads up!
Last edited by cass-isnt-here on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 am, edited 9 times in total.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 am

I'm making a character for your roleplay and I'm kinda stuck on 'orientation' what does that mean?
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 am

also about the residence part... what am I supposed to put?

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:35 am

Hey! I want to know if I can reserve a spot for a demon? I'm still trying fill it out right now, but I also want to know what AsilverSnowleopard answers are to her questions. Thanks!
NO.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am

Yes! More people!

Orientation basically refers to sexual orientation, e.g, heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual and so on and so forth. As for the residency, just describe where your character is living or the immediate area they inhabit.

If either of you would like an example for your characters or are just wondering what we're looking for in character sheets, cass and my character have been posted. They're still work in progresses and aren't near completion, but they'll give you a kind of feel for what we're looking for and hopefully answer anymore of you questions regarding the CS :P

Thank you all for taking an interest!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:07 am

Awesome setting! I'd like to reserve a convicted daemon spot. Can't think of any immediate questions since there are CSs to take reference from now, but I'll ask if I think of something .

Hingyou
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 am

Why thank you, monsieur~ Your reservation has been noted! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :D And if you do think up a question, cass and I are always ready to help ^^

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

thanks, I'll get right to making my character ^^

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh I remember now, I asked to reserve a spot for a convicted daemon spot and I never saw my name reserved up on there. I saw Hingyous name up there so I was just wondering if that was a mistake or something else.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:49 am

... Did I not put it up there..? whoops ^^" Fixing ASAP!

EDIT: M'kay... Fixed that.... So sorry OTL
Okay... Um... We may have a bit of a character back up.... AriaSama123 submitted a human character already... But Snow asked to reserve...

So, I was thinking of ways to remedy this... And I've concluded that you two will have a little friendly competition :P That is if both of you are up to that... But basically my idea is that both of you will submit a char, and then cass and I will decide which we feel is more suited for this RP... Any objections?

EDITEDIT: Either that or I just break down and open up another couple of slots... I'll discuss this with cass (she's in China and having internet issues right now) when she gets her ass back online and tell you what we come up with...

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:22 am

I hope you find my character okay ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am

I accepted him, so of course I found him okay!

Alrighty... Im signing off now... I wake up in a few hours e.o" And I wont be back online for a while... A day, maybe two at the most... So don't fret if I don't respond to PMs or don't approve your character! I'm not abandoning you guys! I invested too much time into this to let it die so early on e.o

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 am

I just submitted my character :D. The past isn't nearly as sad and dramatic as Mel's, because of the fact that she knew her parent, but Ryuuzaki doesn't know his parents at all, and has been bullied throughout life. So he still has some bad reflected onto him, despite him growing in a clean environment. Hopefully it's good enough?

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 am

I'M ALIVE I'M ALIVE I DIDN'T DIE! I'm REALLY sorry about not being online Cayleen! I'll check out all the characters and such and we'll see how this occur~ Woo! I HAVE INTERNET TOT I also have my character finished, just need to upload it and I won't be changing anything except for the other section if I need too x3 Happy that people are interested in this roleplay! Yay~

Edit: I just read the characters x3 I really like them and I'm glad everyone is putting a lot of effort into them! Hehehehehe *jittery with happiness and three bottles of soda* WOO! If anyone has questiones I AM ALIVE! I will be gone on the 4th of July (America time wise) because I get to participate in the game of going onto three airplanes to go back to the US! Woo, I'm awesome like that. HAHAHA.

Edit edit: There seems to be a bit of confusion about how a daemon becomes a daemon. They start off as a damned soul then get tormented/tortured until they lose their former image and grow a more calloused form, which is where they also receive their powers and such. Before that they were alive and did some really shitty things in their life time. I hope that clears up any confuse about the formation of a daemon. Also the daemon form doesn't always have to be of human formation like Cayleen's character's daemon form was of a serpent like creature. When the daemon go to Earth, they aren't in physical form until they take over a human body. Also, the human's soul doesn't go anywhere, it stays in the same body, but has no control of the body.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Thanks that helped a lot. Fixing mine now. The only part I'm still confused about is the last part of your post;

" Also the daemon form doesn't always have to be of human formation like Cayleen's character's daemon form was of a serpent like creature. When the daemon go to Earth, they aren't in physical form until they take over a human body. Also, the human's soul doesn't go anywhere, it stays in the same body, but has no control of the body."

I sort of understand it but I don't. I have a simple mind. D:

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!