Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Minute Of Fame

Showcase Infomation

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Showcase Infomation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 pm

This is the Talent Showcase Flyer that EVERYONE must have their character receive before the school day ends. I'm asking that school will stay four posts. So whatever posts you have now, as I post this, four posts after that should finish up your school day. Get it?

If you disagree, let me know. I'm just doing this so that the roleplay will keep moving. Sometimes they get stuck at school and don't move on.

Now here is the Talent Showcase Flyer. I'll be making an update one in the future, when auditions and the actual showcase are close.

A Talent Showcase will be held in the coming months before the school year ends. The final date is TBA. This showcase is sponsored by Ice Entertainment, the company that released the nationwide sensations “Lee Jong”, “Silhouette”, and “Hourglass Dolls”.

If selected by Ice Entertainment’s panel of judges during the final showcase, the person or group of persons will be offered a contract by the company.

Auditions for the Talent Showcase will be held afterschool in two weeks on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in the main theater. Signup sheets can be found in the main office and must be dropped off at the main office no later than Monday of the week of auditions.

Auditions will determine who and who will not make it to the final showcase. Final results of the auditions will be announced at the end of the school day the Monday following the auditions.

More information will be written in the signup sheets. Further questions can be answered by Mrs. Jinyeon Lee who shall be Ice Entertainment’s representative.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Showcase Infomation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am

Ohh okay... So as of now we just post like four posts and then its the end of the school day. Got it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!