Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Phantasy World Online

Guide/Things to Know

a part of “Phantasy World Online”, a fictional universe by Usui.

What happens when a game controls itself? Will the players fight to keep things right or fall under the power of the tyrant that controls it?(Open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Phantasy World Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guide/Things to Know

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:04 pm

1. Posting General

You're going to be using this format throughout the whole RP. Basically it will keep track of how much EXP/Gold per post as well a a proof that you are leveling without cheating. So remember every post you make must have this

Character Name
Current Area
Class(Type): (Level Here) Class(Type)
HP: x/x
SP: x/x
EXP: 0/5
Gold:

Remember EXP amount per post is 1
Gold amount is 2

Your first post must show your character logging in for the first time. Soooo

Ex.

Post -------- of course with all your info at the top then
<character name logs into Phantasy Star>

If your character logs out do the same thing - say what your character does and what not and then log out. This log out function may be nice just incase someone needs to go on halt for the RP or so.

Seeing that we don't want to seem as though we never get off lolz there will be times where I will say time changed from Day to Night or so. This allows you to possibly show more of how our character's life is outside and possibly how the game affects them. You do not have to log out or log in immediately when i say the time change. Its basically to keep track and make sure we're all on the same page..

2. Battles

Normal fights between player vs environment. Basically do as you would in a normal rp, get creative do what you must. The only type of PVE battles that your stats will come in and that will serve more of a challenge and reward and bosses. This may also come in for the Tyrant's army and such for plots to give a little difficulty.

When it comes to PVP against each other. The one with the highest speed goes first. Like PVE - Stats will matter

For example.

If player A has higher ATK then Player B's DEF then thats the damage Player B takes.

This also falls in with M.ATK and M.DEF. Remember take people's skills and attributes in account some people may have augmented skill damage or unresistable M.ATKs or such so there may be more calculations to make then just subtracting the two.

Now remember this is a real-time/ normal rp so make your fight creative, Do not god mod and think just because its a freestyle rp you can dodge every move if you have more speed. Maybe if you're 10-20 levels above sure but yeah.

Although we have control of the battles we fight - It wouldn't hurt to lose a few PvE fights or so just to have the feel of a game.

Also use the stats if fighting Player(NPCs) that you may have attack you.

3. Creativity

Remember we're all apart of this rp - so we construct together what monsters live in this RP/Areas of this land. If you want to add a monster - you can do it through your post saying the monster's name and level/type or so then when i see it. I'll add it to the NPC list.

This also goes for areas and root towns. I can start the first few areas but over all you know lets do this together.

Remember the plot revolves on what we do so talk about in in the OOC and what not - help each other out.

4. Leveling up
When your character levels up - I trust that you can add your stats accordingly

Basically when your level one - It shows your base stats yes? So this takes a big role in how much you gain. Know your weapon addition is not part of your progress - Although i could make it because it'll add even more diversity.

Anyways with your characters base stats divide it by 2.

The results basically equal the amount your character gets per level.

So if EX. someone was the class "Tester" (Made up)

Testers start out with 70 HP as a base. So Each level they get 35 HP added to there base.

5. Treasure Chest.

In areas depending on the area level and such, are allowed to find one chest per group. Every member gets a roll for a chance to get a item.

As this counts for loot too.

I will be the one to say what everyone gets and what they have won. Do not think of taking liberty of doing this yourself.

There will be no special loot for killing mobs UNLESS its a boss or Tyrant mob due to how i made the PvE battle system.

Will be updated over time - especially if important questions as asked,..

Stay tuned for "NPC list/Area list" in characters

Remember all new players start in Gardenia, GMs start in E'dellon, and Beta testers start where they want (except E'dellon)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!