Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Adrenaline Project

The Adrenaline Project

a part of “The Adrenaline Project”, a fictional universe by God_of_Darkness.

Captured and forever changed, your fate is now to be a living weapon; to serve as the final line of defense for your country . . .  you have become a Titan.   

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Adrenaline Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Adrenaline Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Adrenaline Project"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Adrenaline Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Any questions, comments or concerns can be posted here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 am

Send an invite to anyone you like, but we can have it be us for a while if you'd perfer

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 am

Most everyone I normally roleplay with might be a bit busy right now, but if anyone comes to mind I'll shoot them a PM about this. ^^ For now I'm fine with it being us, but I wouldn't doubt if someone else wanted to join in on this.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 am

If you would like a really impressive intro I suggest you do it, other wise my version might be unsatisfactory. Just saying

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 am

Well, I have no idea how I would even start in this, I'm mainly only comfortable taking an intro post when it's in a roleplay of my own absolute idea, and I know everything . . . I'd feel more comfortable if you took the intro. ^-^;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:18 am

Is Greek just gods or is it Titans and Primordials as well?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 am

The Greek sector is the 12 olympians only, but for the time being the other countries are closed, we're just trying to get started so we're sticking to America

Edit: fair enough, I'll try to put something together, but I'm not going to go into much of the intro info, I'm just gonna go right into it and we can work from there
Last edited by God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 am

Aw damn. Wanted to use Erebos.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 am

Yes, but you could use Hades and have him be like erebos (they were commonly mistaken and interchanged in speaking of the underworld) but we're not dealing with Greece yet

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 am

Nah if we're talking the twelve only I think I'll go with Hephaestus. Is it possible we could throw Primordials in later as a sort of beta test subject group with no sector affiliation or no?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 am

Unlikely, but I am planning on having the romans, egyptians, Indian, Aztec, etc. We can work on the concept though, I'm sure I can find a way to work with it later on.

I'm trying to focus on myological 12s to begin with

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 am

All right well never hurts to ask. Yeah I'll take either Hephaestus or Zeus. Need a coin to flip one sec.

Edit: Hephaestus it is. It's 1:30 though and I gotta get into the habit of early to bed early to rise though so I'll make the CS when I wake up tomorrow ok? And I know he's not coming into play yet, it's just my main. I'll make the american too. Probably Cancer.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:41 am

Any specifications for the design? I'll design draw up the Titan but I'll take most suggestions.
Like Opale's Solar Leo

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 am

I can find pic easily for both of them I think. Probably going to use a Talos Variant for Hephaestus and Cancer... well I'll wing it :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:55 am

Nope, I get to design the Titans, no ifs, ands or buts.
I will take comments, ideas and concerns about it, but I'm the one that will design and draw the robots.
For examples see here:
http://photobucket.com/God_of_Darkness

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:04 am

All right for Hephaestus then this is what I was thinking but without a tail. (Here's the sketch without 3d and turntable.) And cancer I'm not finding any good pics for but thinking, bipedal stature but with fou (so if a person had four working legs in a square shape basically), broad torso, thick arms ending in hands that have scythe-like appendages sticking out of the back.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 am

I have just the idea for your cancer :3 I'll try to have it done by tomorrow

As for the hephaestus, I can base it off that, but it will need a lot of modification, like I'm thinking that all the hephaestuses should have a special leg or legs or have some kind of walking definciancy, but that was just an idea because of him being the gimp god

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 am

Yeah like make one leg look half finished or something along those lines. And that's cool I'm off to bed. See you in the A.M!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Do you want an arm that is basically a silo of missiles that can be used as a shield or stiff hammer arm too?

Edit: Beach boy, you're going to be teamed up with Aquarius

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!