Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Need You To Love Me Again

Cute Little Fun Facts

a part of “I Need You To Love Me Again”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Frist Chance? Hell,yea But,what about second chances? Are you willing to try and give that one person who crushed your heart and trust a second chance?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Need You To Love Me Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cute Little Fun Facts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:38 am

Just a place to post cute fun facts about the cute lovers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Cute Little Fun Facts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:48 am

Isabelle's Turn Ons
♥A guy who is willing to take charge once and a while
♥A good listener
♥Supportive
♥Good Looking....duh
♥Stands His Ground
♥Inteligent
♥Good Smile,Body,and Arms
♥Athletic
♥Sarcastic and Funny
♥Protective and willing to beat any guy up who messes with her
♥Can swallow his pride to make her happy
♥Confidence
♥Can focus on her and not every other girl
♥Family Oriented
♥Is willing to sit down and watch classic romantic movies like Titanic,Romeo & Juilet,or etc with her
♥Is proud to take pictures with her and show them to his friends & family

Isabelle's Turn Offs
♯Dislikes Children (Jacob got lucky)
♯Assholes
♯Idiots
♯Pressures Her
♯Nerdy "That's my thing."
♯Muscle heads
♯Guys who love fast food
♯Undriven People
No Backbone "Weather I like it or not,you're the man....so act like it."
♯Guys who tell her what to do all the time
♯Makes Her Go Around Water

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Cute Little Fun Facts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm

When Isabelle and Jacob broke up and Isabelle started to go out with her second boyfriend and ex-fiancee,Jae Soon Young. She started putting Jae in a few of her youtube vlogs and most of the comments were fans starting what other than a fan war about Team Jacob and Team Jae. Yea, she isn't really happy with the comments saying that her and Jacob were so adorable together or mainly the ones where they called them Beauty and the Beast or Lady and the Tramp. But, they're funny to read and comment back to for her.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!