Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rejuvenation

T E S T * O F * D O O M

a part of “Rejuvenation”, a fictional universe by cass-isnt-here.

"When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature." ~Ernest Hemingway [Forever open to new characters]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rejuvenation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

T E S T * O F * D O O M

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:48 am

The Test
(answer all of these questions or else I stab you with a rusty fork and answer them for your character(s))

1.Introduce yourself. (Read threat above if you do not answer)

2.What is you’re most hated memory ever? (If you don’t have one, you suck)

3.How would you feel if a female tiger walked on two legs and smacked you in the face?

4.Do babies/small children scare you? Do they ever stare at you with an odd look of evilness? Do you think they are ever planning your doom?

5.What are your views on paint brushes? How about the internet? Do you have internet? Do you know what it is?

6.What is your favorite fruit?

7.Listen to this song. Do you have any clue what they are talking about? What do you think it’s about.

8.Would you dye your hair the rainbow if a giant crab carrying a chair on its back told you?

9.Make up your own question. I don’t feel like it.

10.Bleh. De-introduce yourself.

*By the way. This really doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just wanna know how your lovely characters would answer to these questions. I also made this test out of boredom and felt the urge to annoy and give more work for you. I don't know if it worked or not. But, meh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: T E S T * O F * D O O M

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 pm

1.Introduce yourself.
I am Ashley agent of the order, im a formidable martial artist and ive got a good grip on antimagic skills, only the guilty need fear me

2.What is you’re most hated memory ever?
I hate it almost as much as I fear it, the loss of my family to the dark flame... a mystery I have longed to solve all my life

3.How would you feel if a female tiger walked on two legs and smacked you in the face?
What makes you think I would allow her to get that close? besides it is good sportmanship to always let the amateurs throw the first blow

4.Do babies/small children scare you? Do they ever stare at you with an odd look of evilness? Do you think they are ever planning your doom?
I actually am quite fond of children, they posses a fading innocence that is so sweet and naive, I seek to protect this frailty as they grow into adults

5.What are your views on paint brushes? How about the internet? Do you have internet? Do you know what it is?
Paintbrushes? I... ive never been to good at any craftmanship, I cant sing, or dance, or paint, or knit... I can perform impressive acrobatic stuns however, as for this internet... I am afraid i have never heard of this net, is it some kind of fishing device?

6.What is your favorite fruit?
I am fond of mangos, they have a sweet aroma, a memorable taste and their colors are so vibrant and vivid add to this that their peel is thick and can withstand rain and falls and it makes for a very practical snack

I also like bananas but I grew uncomfortable by the looks I was given when I ate them by my male colleages

7.Listen to this song. Do you have any clue what they are talking about? What do you think it’s about.
God be good are they being hurt? are they in pain?

8.Would you dye your hair the rainbow if a giant crab carrying a chair on its back told you?
Are you feeling well? has any of these strange events have occurred recently? smells like unregulated magic... I should get on the trail of it

9.Make up your own question. I don’t feel like it.
Very well, Do you believe that there is such things as an absolute evil? a clearly palpable definition that can be understood and measured by anyone capable of rational thinking?

10.Bleh. De-introduce yourself.
Im an agent of the order, the less you know the safer it ill be
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!