Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yummy Love

Yummy Love

a part of “Yummy Love”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

When a fire ruins their owner's Pastry shop and life, what are these six dolls supposed to do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yummy Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Yummy Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Yummy Love

Yummy Love
"Yummy yummy love, you can't live without it!"
Yummy Love is a pastry shop that is fairly popular in Seoul, South Korea. He does not only sell his pastries, but cook em right in front of you! The owner of the shop, a nice caring man, loved his shop to bits, but he had a little secret of his own. He had six little dolls that he made from scratch. They weren't really a secret, since the stayed at the shop window, but there was something about them that made them different. Now what made those dolls different from any other dolls was that they were alive. After the owner had accidentally feed them all different types of Korean pastries, they sprang to life. They were able to talk and walk, they could even turn themselves into a normal human being! But here's the catch, they live on whatever pastry that the owner gave them. If they don't eat that certain pastry at least once a day, they'll lose their life and crumble to dust. But the owner always cooked those pastries for his little dolls, but then a fire breaks loose in the shop during the night. The dolls make it, but not the owner. What were they gonna do? The only life source was gone? But then the cooks that worked for the owner come to the shop to see it burned. The dolls only have one choice, they're gonna have to make the cooks take them home!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Yummy Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Princey! Quick, reserve Cook 2 for me! Before someone else!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Can I please have doll 4 please? <3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 pm

doll 3 please
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm

never mind i read it wrong...

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

May I reserve doll 3?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey Princessboy! Been awhile! I seen this roleplay before and was dying to be in it. Im glad it got revamped. Um can I reserve the cook 2~
and i pray this roleplay will go well! >^<

Edit: Aw man Tsubasa-chan got it first... Tsubasa why do you have such good taste! gah, im not good at playing a Seme... oh well
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:51 pm

@Child of the Winged: Haha, yeah sure. ^^ oh, almost forgot to put you as co-GM. I'll go do that now. XD
@Horseygirl: Yep, sure you can.
@airedeiagrace: ??? I'm sorry?
@KiraArsenic: Yep, yep~
@DreamerOnTheStars: Aww, poo~ I'm sorry. But you can always try seme? XD It's pretty easy actually...You can do a blushy seme? idk

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:55 pm

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!! ;A; I wanted cook 2 D':
But i guess i will be cook 1 ^*^
Though im not good at Seme's XD
Last edited by Neon.lynxie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Someone is already doll 3 XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Can I reserve cook 3

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Yume! You can play my seme~ Cause you do so well with Tally and Si-si!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

I just saw and fixed it XD D': Ughh my life is sooo rough DX JK

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

@mgoodwin2: Yep~
@Neon: Yes, be my doll's seme~ XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm

AhH~ Yess of course
Neh i think i will make one of those Diva Seme's who make look feminine but must be the dominating one! >:D

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh my god, yes. XD My character is the cute, but silent uke. But he doesn't think he's cute. By the way, I'm using Henry Lau and he is the definition of cuteness. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Humm. . . I am thinking Key! *nods*
This is a first Diva kind for me :D

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm

May I reserve Doll 2 if he is open?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Depends. We might have someone be doll 2 but since they haven't messaged back...I guess you can have.

Okay then that means we only have one spot left! :))

And key? Omg yes! I can think of a real Diva Heechul I like key, but idk. I think it'll be okay. :))

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

May I use Kiseop from UKISS as the face claim?

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!