Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Atherea, Age of Peace.

Atherea, Age of Peice.

a part of “Atherea, Age of Peace.”, a fictional universe by Mathew Littlepaw.

(CLOSED/SHUTDOWN) Well everyone, we tryed. But Atherea as died... One day, she will be born again. but for now, let her die...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Atherea, Age of Peace.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Atherea, Age of Peice.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Atherea, Age of Peice."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Atherea, Age of Peice.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

A Human.Can I reserve one, please?
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Well sure! :3 *writes it down* Ally-Loves-You, human.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Yey, I am gonna be a human.Mom needs to know that, too!!Hehe.:)

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm

If I want to be something other than a human, do I need to reserve here or speak to you in PM?

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Yup! Because i NEVER check the OOC ._. so its best if you message me. xD

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 am

reserving spot for Old God

EDIT: Actually is the human the one who will be tasked to destroy the Old Gods? If so I'd like to reserve the human instead

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I submitted my character, and as you can see I changed my mind AGAIN and chose to just do an Elder God like I originally said I wanted to

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 am

This seems win sauce! I'm gunna make a human character asap ;]
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Y U no have an allegiance? lol

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

because sneaky assassin is sneaky

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm

I have a feeling most people are going to try and make neutral characters if they choose human..

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Well fortunately there's only like one or two humans here. Most people are picking bamf gods. My guy has a reason for being neutral but he'll lean to the good side once things get moving.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm

^ that sounds good. Tell people about it! Maybe theyll want to play! :D

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Is there really a good side in this rp? The Old Gods aren't exactly evil, my character and Baron influence humanity negatively but that is just their nature, and then they were betrayed and over thrown so naturally they will seek revenge and try to take back their role on top. It's just like Greek Mythology which I'm sure this is inspired by, with the Gods overthrowing the Titans.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Yay, it looks like Bromander Shepard and I are working together again!! ~^_^~
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

AngelBell wrote:Yay, it looks like Bromander Shepard and I are working together again!! ~^_^~

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Heehee! This shall be fun!

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Ohooo it shall! I can't wait till Caylim finds Athos casually drinking tea like a boss and enlists him to the cause. I'm just imagining the conversation between the two. Aha this is gunna be good! :]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am

Gunna have a messenger call me to the house. Wanna post but there's not much for me to do at tea house lul

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!