Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Arcana Academy

Announcements

a part of “The Arcana Academy”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate Roleplayers only please} What happens when the bad students from Noctrem Academy for those with Supernatural Powers are forced to go to the good Arcana Academy? (OPEN FOR NEW APPLICANTS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arcana Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

Okay, only Mela and myself are to post in this thread.

In here, we're going to post everything important - from roommates, to class schedules and everything else in-between.
β™₯ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. β™₯

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:34 am

The Arcana Academy Layout

1) Reception

- This is what you see when you step inside the main entrance. Please do ignore the company reference on the wall. It doesn't exist. xD

2) Grand Hall/Dining Room for Special events

3) Cafeteria

4) House-divided Common Rooms

- The common rooms for each house look alike safe for trophies or whatever. ^^ It's a place where the students are allowed to add and decorate as they please, but aren't allowed to remove anything. ^^
There's also a space to the back which you cannot see in the picture, where there are pillows and beanbags and such just for chilling.

5) Grand Gameroom

- Complete with pool table, table football, ping pong table, two chess tables, a corner with a small tv and adjoining sofas, Texas Hold 'em poker along with a cupboard filled with games of all kinds of card and board games. =) There's also a table with 8 chairs for these games to be played at.

6) Library

- It continues round in a huge circle with books lined up as in the picture.

7) Study Area situated in the Library

8) Reading Area situated in the library

9) Home Theaters

- The Academy has two which look exactly alike.

10) Classrooms

- There is one for each class, but they look exactly alike. All complete with maps, both old and new, and whichever charts you could possibly think of needing.

11) Science Rooms

For practical utilization, like tests and so forth

For theoretical purposes

12) Stage

13) Music Room

14) Dance Studio

15) Teachers' workroom

16) Work Areas

- outside of classrooms, in the hallways, for group-work in classes for instance

17) Computer Classroom

- There're be two of them right next to each other with a double-door connecting them. =)

18) School Bathrooms

19) Headmaster's Office

20) Councillor's Office

21) Medical Room

22) Gym Room

23) Sports Hall

24) Outdoor Tennis-courts

- There're two, but the other one can't be seen in the picture. It's situated right next to this one, however. =)

Pools

25) Outdoors

26) Indoors for Academic usage

27) Indoors for Recreational usage

28) Green House

- This is where a lot of Herbology classes take place

Grounds

- The forest that surrounds the Academy is bright and beautiful in sunlight, but dark and eerie during night time.

- This area is specifically used for battle exercises.

THE ROOOOOMS!

29) Teachers' Quarters

.. with bathroom...

30) Students' Rooms

Bedroom for two people

- There's a closet like the one at the end, on the other side too. ^^

At the end wall, by the foot of the beds, there are these desks - albeit, of course not messy or anything when the students arrive

Adjoining bathroom

Single rooms:

- The adjoining bathroom is similar to the one for two-person bedrooms.

Rooms divided on floors

1st Floor
Grand Hall
Cafeteria
Library
Stage
Headmaster's Office
Medical Room
Indoor Pool
Sports Hall
Gym Room

2nd Floor
Students’ Rooms
Teachers’ Quarters
Common Rooms
Game Room
Dance Studio
Home Theater

* The 2nd floor is divided into two big parts with a sound-proof wall between them. A students' wing and a Teachers' wing. The Teachers' wing is significantly smaller than the Students' one and students are only allowed in there if they are accompanied by a teacher. The door between the wings is always locked, and only the teachers have keys. That way, the teachers can keep an eye on the students at all times, while not being too bothered by them. =)

* The four common rooms are each in a different corner of the 2nd floor students' wing with rows of dorm rooms between them.

* Furthest from the teachers' wing are the Game Room and the Home Theaters. They're both open to anyone, but the Home Theaters' doors have to be closed when there is a movie running so as to not bother anyone. That same wish to not disturb, is the reason why the walls are sound proof so the movie can be more or less as loud as you'd like. ^^

3rd Floor
Computer Classrooms
Regular Classrooms
Science Rooms
Music Room
Hallway Work-areas
Teachers’ Workroom
Councillor's Office

* There are additional toilets on both the first and third floor, but not on the second as your own toilet can't be that far away. ^^

* Also, on the third floor, there are 3 common rooms just for spending time in between classes. ^^ Just.. small rooms looking something like this...
Last edited by Mela on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 pm

• Room One: Eleanor Carson and Addison Lawler
  • Room Two: Colby Haskins and Drakethrean Quellen
  • Room Three: Bethany Phillips and Isabella Dorson
  • Room Four: Killian Jackson and William Pond
  • Room Five: McKenna Marinos and Jade Locke
  • Room Six: Izaiah Dorson and Scott Andrews
  • Room Seven: Lauryn Chase and Corentine Quellen
  • Room Eight: Elijah Claymore and Benjamin Hershkovitz
  • Room Nine: Loralei Evans and Erin Hawthorne
  • Room Ten: Landon Hirst and Eriol Adelart
  • Room Eleven: Morgan Janssen and Jessica Coleman
  • Room Twelve: Jackson Murphy and Spencer Jerem
  • Room Thirteen: Hayley Stanhope and Amber Romano
  • Room Fourteen: Eden Havan and Marcurio Espenosa
  • Room Fifteen: Alli Jackson and Luly Allen
  • Room Sixteen: Jaysin Dennis and Skylar Byrnes
  • Room Seveteen: Ashleigh Fox and Freya Mason
  • Room Eighteen: Zac Barnes and Theodore McCaffrey
  • Room Nineteen: Kaliyah Rickerson and Yvette Beatrix
  • Room Twenty: Lily Daniels and Julie Heart

The roommates posted again, in case anyone missed them :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

"All students, please note that there is an assembly being held at ten o'clock in the main hall. Non-attendance will result in an immediate detention, and a loss of free periods."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Also, everyone... another announcement!

Dee and I are adding a post-maximum. Everyone has to stick to this limit, or they will be asked to remove any posts that don't. It's 2 posts a day PER charrie. This is basically because some people still haven't posted at all due to hospital/holidays/having lives... so yeah. ^^ We don't want them falling too much behind.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

NONONONO please delete this post

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 pm

deletedeletedelete
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 am

]
Announcement!!!

• The assembly is pretty important. The students will be divided into houses and be given their schedules. Just a little notice in case people are planning on having their characters skip it. They'll miss out on important information on top of detention and loss of free periods.
  • Dee will most likely have the assembly started by Friday/Saturday, as she would prefer to have it done with over the weekend. I'm telling you this because I'm guessing everyone would like to have a chance to more or less wrap up what they're doing before the assembly.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm

GREETING TO ALL!! - NEW ROOMS!

Haha. ^^ Another announcement. This one is a lot less negative than the last ones. ;) But yes.. Arcana has three new rooms; a stage, a music room, and a dance studio. I also added numbers, firstly to make it easier for me to tell you where to look for so and so... I just think it's easier. I'm a perfectionist (hence why all the pictures have the same width of 640 pixels).. xD So yeah. Lol. Anyways, they're number 12, 13 and 14 on the list. These numbers are probably the same numbers that are used on the map of the school. ^^ Just.. for a little bit of added detail.

Oh, and Stage is on the first floor, Dance Studio on the second, and Music Room on the third. So yeah... the dance studio is accessible to students at all times. The music room, however, isn't. Expensive instruments and all. ;) The Stage is also only used for drama classes and showing actual plays. You need teacher-permission to rehearse in there outside of classes for instance.

I also want to note, that if you'd like to request rooms, I'm your girlie, okay? =) It's just extra work if goes through Dee and shizzle. Honestly it also takes longer as Dee has become a workaholic. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 am

Announcement about the Assembly!

I'm not going to post it on the IC or in here. I'm creating a list as to who's going to be attending the assembly, and who isn't. If you do not message me back by tonight 12:00 AM GMT, then I am going to assume your character will not be at the assembly and you will not receive your schedules, house name, and you shall receive a detention.

Going;

Ellie
Erin
Jackson
Alli
Morgan
Zac
Jess
Ashy
Freya
Eriol
Elijah
Beth
Landon
Colby
Theo
Jules
Drake
Lulu
Jaysin
Kali
Izzy
Bells
Ben
Spencer
Lauryn
Lora
Eden
Sky
Amber

Not;

Cor
Scott
Hayley
Jade
Will
Addison
McKenna
Yvette
Lily
Marcurio

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I'll spin up a post tommorow hehe.
Happy birthday to you Dee muaha~

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 pm

REOPENING THE ROLEPLAY

Right. I've PM'ed everyone who isn't active on here and on the OOC. I have messaged and if they don't reply by tomorrow, their spots shall be opened up;;

~ BigBadPanda (Scott)
~ BrandedOne (Keirol/Vince)
~ JubiliousOccasion (Landon)
~ Airdegrace (Bells/Izzy/Kaliyah)
~ LuckyNumber24 (Eden/Amber/Sky)
~ Throne (Cain/Theo/Colby)
~ Renmiri (Lauryn)
~ xKyrie (Elijah/Eriol)
~ DeathWithin (Yvette)
~ Arabella13 (Hayley)
~ Calvarezza (Freya)
~ AugustInsect (Margaret)
~ Alyxxxjames (Jaysin/Killian)
~ UCTigerette (Julie/Urijah)

I have also already opened up the spots of these ones because they never actually posted once;

~ Technopathy (Munroe Chambers)
~ Earth Manipulation (Anna Sophia Robb)
~ Necromancy (Nicholas Hoult)

This post is just to let you all know that I'm going to open up the RP to new people again, so be ready to repost your relationship sheets as I'll be making a new thread for them. Also, invite anyone you think would be interested to join!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Guys, I've remade the relationships thread for this little "spring-clean" <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:17 pm

• Room One: Valentina Almendarez and Addison Lawler
  • Room Two: Gregory Ryce and *Aaron Johnson FC*
  • Room Three: *Lily Collins FC* and Kymber Karsin
  • Room Four: Killian Jackson and Elijah Martin
  • Room Six: *Penn Badgely FC* and *Taylor Lautner FC*
  • Room Seven: Kitty Lee and Esme Charles
  • Room Eight: *Matt Lanter FC* and *Hunter Parrish FC*
  • Room Nine: Loralei Evans and Erin Hawthorne
  • Room Ten: Emery Clifton and *Emma Watson FC*
  • Room Eleven: Morgan Janssen and Jessica Coleman
  • Room Twelve: Jackson Murphy and Drakethrean Quellen
  • Room Thirteen: *Shenae Grimes FC* and Amber Romano
  • Room Fourteen: Eden Havan and Aldous Montague
  • Room Fifteen: Alli Jackson and Lulu Allen
  • Room Sixteen: Jaysin Dennis and Skylar Byrnes
  • Room Seveteen: Ashleigh Fox and Corentine Quellen
  • Room Eighteen: Zac Barnes and Mike Coudriet
  • Room Nineteen: *Tristan Wilds FC*
  • Room Twenty:

Also, here's the TUMBLR

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 pm

• Room One: Loren Craft and Addison Lawler
  • Room Two: Eden Havan and Aldous Montague
  • Room Three: Ashleigh Fox and Corentine Quellen
  • Room Four: Zac Barnes and Eric Lee
  • Room Six: Kitty Lee and Amber Romano
  • Room Seven: Chase Westley and Skylar Byrnes
  • Room Eight: Loralei Evans and Erin Hawthorne
  • Room Nine: Morgan Janssen and Jessica Coleman
  • Room Ten: Jackson Murphy and Drakethrean Quellen
  • Room Eleven: Alli Jackson and Lulu Allen
  • Room Twelve: *Luke Pasqualino*
  • Room Thirteen: *Britt Robertson* & Emmaline Pearce

Ardley: Kitty Lee, Alli Jackson, Eric Lee, Jade Locke, McKenna Marinos, Addison Lawler and Aldous Montague. Head of House is Aldous Montague.

Causton: Lulu Allen, Loren Craft, Jackson Murphy, Jessica Coleman, *Luke Pasqualino*, Emmaline Pearce, Drathethrean Quellen. Head of House is Loren Craft.

Deakins: Ashleigh Fox, Corentine Quellen, *Britt Robertson*, Erin Hawthorne, Skylar Byrnes, and Zac Barnes. Head of house is Ashleigh Fox.

Tyms: Eden Havan, Jade Locke, Amber Romano, Chase Westley, Loralei Evans and Morgan Janssen. Head of House is Chase Westley.
Last edited by Imagine That! on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Schedules!

*PE/w EA is old, and I couldn't be bothered changing it because these didn't even get put to use before things were changed again. Those classes are replaced with Psychology.
*No, not all classes have roleplayed character - look at the main page to see what they look like. Temporary names are..

Herbology: Ms. Layla Turner
Biology: Mr. Frederic McLowe
Psychology: Ms. Olivia Queen

The rest are already reserved and will hopefully be finished sometime. =)

*If anyone wishes a separate schedule for their teachers, I shall provide it. ^^ They're already made too.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!