Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Thorns Within the Rose

Thorns Within the Rose

a part of “Thorns Within the Rose”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

After the invasion of the kingdom, both the invaders and the rulers find something far worse waiting to strike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thorns Within the Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Thorns Within the Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Thorns Within the Rose"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Thorns Within the Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:33 am

Okay guys, once we at least have The Lord, The Heir and one or two more characters we will get started. I will put a starting post up and then everyone have fun! I look forward to roleplaying with you all. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 am

princess please

lokisma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am

Sure thing, submit when you're ready.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I think I would like to reserve the role as servant please :)
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 am

No problem, submit when you're ready. :D

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 am

Okay for some reason it's not letting me edit the actual roleplay page so here's an update for everybody.

The Creature Alaizabel – Taken by me.
The Lord – Open
The Heir to the Throne Aethyra – Taken by AngelBell
The Queen – Open
The Princess Setia - Taken by Thundera
The Prince/Princess - Open
Captain of the Guards – Open
Chancellor – Open
Captain Anastasia of the Lord’s Army – Taken by Sonicx00
Servant Paige - Taken by Vanillasugar41

Once we have the Lord I will put the starting post up and we can begin.
Last edited by angelwolfchild on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm so sorry I took so long: It's been a very busy week for me, but now my character is in! :)

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 am

Vanillasugar41: No problem, I love the sound of your character. Can't wait to roleplay with her.

Everybody: I'm going to put a notice up about somebody playing the Lord in the 'Roleplayers Needed' forum but if any of you know people who would be interested in something like this (especially those wanting to play male characters, we could do with some men at the moment) then that would be so helpful.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

angelwolfchild wrote:Vanillasugar41: No problem, I love the sound of your character. Can't wait to roleplay with her.

Everybody: I'm going to put a notice up about somebody playing the Lord in the 'Roleplayers Needed' forum but if any of you know people who would be interested in something like this (especially those wanting to play male characters, we could do with some men at the moment) then that would be so helpful.

Thank you! And I'll ask some of my friends to join in :)

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Reserve the captain of the guard for me. I have a spellscythe character xD
edit: I might make two captain of the guards,if it's alright with you...
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:31 am

@Vanillasugar41: You're welcome and thanks. :D

@Sabimaru: No problem and that's fine, I can't wait to see what you do with them.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

just a quick check... there is magic, right?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes there is magic (How else would Alaizabel have got imprisoned all these years? :P) So anybody who wishes to use magic feel free to, but obviously don't be some all powerful douche who can do anything to anybody no matter what they do in response. Because where's the fun in that? :D

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 am

GUYS! I am happy to announce that Sabimaru has agreed to play the Lord and we also have another roleplayer, Magix, coming to play the Chancellor. So once their profiles are up and ready WE WILL BEGIN!!! Apologies for this taking so long to get started, hope everybody is still interested.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 am

WE HAVE STARTED! :D

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 am

Hello all. Hope this rp goes further then most tend to. :)

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

I hope so too.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 am

This is just a random little idea, but if Alaizabel needs a heart ("Alive and beating...") Paige would be an ideal target; innocence, loyal, kind as well as young and full of life. Plus she wouldn't be able to defend herself if she was attacked. If she was to hold any hope for surviving it would be of Daniel coming to her rescue, which would provided the perfect opportunity for a fight. We see who is stronger (for the moment) and spread from fear. Just an idea but it would be a neat little plot starter.

BTW, Magix, I completely approve of your signature. The World Ends With You is the best game evah! =D

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 am

Vanillasugar41 wrote:This is just a random little idea, but if Alaizabel needs a heart ("Alive and beating...") Paige would be an ideal target; innocence, loyal, kind as well as young and full of life. Plus she wouldn't be able to defend herself if she was attacked. If she was to hold any hope for surviving it would be of Daniel coming to her rescue, which would provided the perfect opportunity for a fight. We see who is stronger (for the moment) and spread from fear. Just an idea but it would be a neat little plot starter.

BTW, Magix, I completely approve of your signature. The World Ends With You is the best game evah! =D

Dorian'll get Daniel's back if he can, but he's not gonna go risking his life

by the way, Dorian is a perfect potential ally to any demons, not to mention the one girl who wants the lord's head.

Alaizabel could always take the lord's heart as well; he's loyal and kind; for the most part. the only thing he doesn't have on the Paige is that he's older

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!