Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tamers & Myths

Tamers & Myths

a part of “Tamers & Myths”, a fictional universe by tragicallylovely.

Earth, where we all live. A close minded world, where dragons, gods, and other mythical creatures are simply that. A myth. But, these “Myths” had to be derived from something.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tamers & Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tamers & Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tamers & Myths"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"And I'm alone now,
Me and all I stood for.
We're wandering now.
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out."

(props if you know the lyrics without Google and if your as obsessed as me we just became best friends :D)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tamers & Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 pm

May I reserve the FC with David Henrie please Ill have him up either tonight or tomorrow

Also You put a person for both a good and bad tamer not sure if it was intentional or not just saying
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

@ceh12 you got it
and no it wasn't lol!

I changed it!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Can i reserve the griffin tamer?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 pm

@DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX, yep can't wait to see your character!

@ceh12 loved your character!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks made him a bit too quick for my tastes may go back and edit him tomorrow when not sleep deprived lol.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 am

id like to reserve juno temple but i sent you an im about her. i can have her up sometime tomorrow but i need to go to sleep right now
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 am

@airedeiagrace alright she'll be reserved and skin walkers are fine!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:39 am

awesome thank you! ill have her up later on :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 am

Can I reserve the tamer of dragons? I'll have him up in a few hours..
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 am

may I reserve the cyclops/giant tamer? Micheal cera or whatever. Should be able to get application in tomorrow
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 am

@Tonks & RacoonMoon()

They will be reserved can't wait to see them!!!!!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 am

Can I change my face claim to either Taylor Kitsch or Jensen Ackles?

Tonks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 am

@Tonks Yeah no problem let me know which one you would rather have!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 am

Taylor Kitsch please, he just strikes me as somone who could be with dragons on a daliy basis.

Tonks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:46 am

@Tonks Alright sweet! Love him by the way!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Hey, I'd to change my face claim again.. I've been looking in to the mythoolgy of dragons and I'm really liking the nordic stuff so I was wondering ifI could change my claim to Liam Hemsworth. And also if It's not too much hassle could you reject my character I submited? I want to make another and change his name.

Tonks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 am

Can I reserve Cher Lloyd? Thanks!
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 am

Hey I really like the premise of this RP and I would like to reserve the Elves tamer, I might change the fc not sure yet if that's alright.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 am

This looks great! Could I reserve the Hydras/ Cerberus tamer?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!