Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to My World

Welcome to My World

a part of “Welcome to My World”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

My World, where reality meets virtual reality. Are you going to be a leader of a popular guild or a weak rookie? It's your call. (3 SPOTS OPEN/NO MORE AUTO FACE CLAIM)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to My World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to My World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Welcome to My World

Welcome to My World
"Welcome to My World~!"
My World is a virtual reality game that is becoming popular every second. Though as popular it may be, it's a dangerous game. Many students are succumb to being addicted to the game, either staying home from school or ignoring their family. The game is a virtual paradise for people who like using magic and the like. Inside the game, one particular guild is getting popular everyday, but the rumors say otherwise. They are a evil guild, they say. They want to control My World and kill any character to get more power. When a computer nerd who has no will to live gets a hold of the black market game, he makes characters and gets acquainted with the evil guild leader. The guild duels the rookie, but another guilds saves him. This guild wants to to cleanse the guild and My World. When he finds out he's the most powerful character, both guilds want him. What is a nerd supposed to do?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to My World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Might I reserve the leader of Darkus Magnus? I'll have his bio up tomorrow, it's a bit late tonight for me to write one ^^;;

Yay, someone else who actually knows who Andrej Pejic is :D Although, curse you for making my decision of which character to play so hard XD Ray Fujita is so awesome as well. It was such a hard decision to make for characters XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Yep, I'll put your name up right now.

And that's awesome! Sorry~ XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks! I'll work on his bio first thing tomorrow ^^

It's ok XD

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm assuming FC's can't be change? I would love to reserve the role of Faery Assistant 1, but I've done an Ariana Grande FC before :O But either way I'd still love to reserve her!

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Okie dokie~!

And yes, no face claim changes. I'm sorry. Xd So, you still want to reserve her? I'll put your name up~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes please~

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi friend!! :{D
Can I reserve Elle Goulding please with pocky on top...I don't like sugar. XD

One more thing, Blue? Ironic enough I just listened to that song and was dancing like an idiot.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Question: Are the avatars in My World humans? Or are there species? :)

Finished my profile, but I'm wondering what you'd like the character name (real or myworld or both) to be and the thumbnail picture (real/myworld)?
Last edited by Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 pm

This sounded awesome until I got to the stupid Face Claims. Seriously, is this some new trend? Got my hopes up...just to let me down.

Good luck with this.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

May I reserve the leader of Heavenly Cross? It's 1:14am for me, so time for bed, but I can have a character sheet done tomorrow.

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 am

Sorry ignore this i asked the same question twice. Wasn't thinking 4 in the morn xD
Last edited by Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

@Noxize: I feel the exact same way D:

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:28 am

I'm sorry about the face claim. It's just....people ended up using the same face claim and or everyone kept using Asians for the face claim...Sorry.

@BleedingLover: Sure I'll put your name up~ Haha, I just ended up keeping it. XD

@Runika: No, they can be cat people, elves, mages, stuff like that. Just not full on monsters. Think of MMORPG games. :) Like For the nerd, I'm making him a catboy ninja. XD And for the thumbnail, it can be either one. I don't care. :) And the names, depends on the nationality you are picking. I don't care, you can pick any name. Like my character's real name is Kim Jae Won and his avatar name is Sakurai. ^^ I hope this answers your question~

@Enter Username Here: Yep, putting your name up now~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 am

I meant the name you put when we submit our character, but I'll just match it to the thumbnail :D

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

Oh, my bad. Xd I don't mind which one. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am

And, in My World, your avatar is shown (of course), but your avatar name is shown above the avatar. To the side is your real name and a headshot of your real self, but you can choose to keep it hidden. Just saying. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 am

@Runika: What's the hex code you are using? ^^;

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 am

FF0066 :) Why?

Edit: oh i get it LOL.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am

^^ And I finished Sakurai. That was fun. (too much typing) XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!