Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Surviving the Memories

Surviving the Memories

a part of “Surviving the Memories”, a fictional universe by fauxreality.

CLOSED.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surviving the Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Surviving the Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Here are the rules, in case you didn't see them. (:

1. At least 400 words per post. I'm lenient, but don't take advantage.
2. This is a mature role play. There will be cursing, drug use, mentions of abuse, etc.
3. However, sex should be taken to PMs.
4. I have the right to decline your application.
5. I do not accept unfinished applications.
6. NO RESERVATIONS.
7. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CANNOT POST AT LEAST ONCE EVERYDAY.
8. NO ANIME PHOTOS.
9. Have a basic understanding of grammar. I know no one is perfect, but try your best. I may ask you politely to leave if I don't think you're on the same level as everyone else. Please don't take it personally, I just like things to be equal.
10. I know I may seem a little harsh, but I promise I'm not! Have fun. (:
Last edited by fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Surviving the Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

May I reserve Tessa?
"And I'm alone now,
Me and all I stood for.
We're wandering now.
All in parts and pieces, swim lonely, find your own way out."

(props if you know the lyrics without Google and if your as obsessed as me we just became best friends :D)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

There are no reservations, but you can submit an application. :)

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Kay should have it in soon!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Sounds good! (:

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Started a new one? D:

Anyway, I can have a character done, just haven't decided if I wanted to go Micheal or Alexander yet lol

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah, there were just a lot of people who said they would fill out apps and didn't, so I decided to make a smaller one to see how it works out. Someone is interested in Alexander right now, but Michael has no bites as far as I know. xD

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

YAY!!! :D

Also, could it be alright if i put some down some pot smoking vocab and words to know? o3o There's a lot of weird lingo and yeah. Don't ask how i know these things, don't judge me. >3> I know things, okay? o3o
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Ahahah.
I'm familiar with a lot of the terms.
Well, the ones used in California anyway.
Sooo...yeah. xD

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Understandly, but for people not familiar with the terms. XD

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Yeah, it's a good idea.(:

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Pot Smoking Lingo And Words To Know!

Pulling: Verb.When you're breathing in the smoke from the pipe. 'You're pulling pretty hard there,'
pr. Pull. 'Don't forget to pull when you take your hit.'

Cashed: Adj. All burnt and smoked up. 'This load looks cashed.'
Verb. 'He cashed it, man.'
Pr. Cash. 'Don't cash it yet!'

Loading: Verb. To place an amount of weed into a one hitter, piece, pipe, or bong. 'I'm loading it up.'
pr. Load 'Just load the pipe.
Noun. Load (Weed in a pipe, piece, one hitter, or bong which is ready to smoke.) 'That's a pretty big load man.'

Dank: Adj. 'Soft, sticky' (Dank weed is good weed) 'Wow, that's some dank weed.'

Hit: Noun A lungful of smoke 'I took a pretty good hit that time.'
verb 'He's hitting it right now'
pr. Hit 'Hit it.'

Piece: Noun A smaller version of a pipe. IMAGE HERE Normal price approx. $20-60

Pipe: Noun. A larger version of a piece for larger loads and larger hits, usually have some sort of artistic, interesting shape.PIPE 1 IMAGE, PIPE 2 IMAGE, PIPE 3 IMAGE (includes some pieces) Approx Price. $50-150

One Hitter: Noun Smaller items, used for taking only small loads usually only good for one good hit at a time. Requires constant cleaning, extremely portable. Usually takes the appearance of a cigarette and is stored in a small wooden container with two compartments, one for storage of one hitter, the other for storage of a small supply of weed. ONE HITTER IMAGE Approx Price. $20-50

Bong: Noun A large cylindrical smoking device with water at the bottom, designed to keep smoker form inhaling ash from almost cashed loads and (depending on the liquid inside the bong, water is simply the usual liquid, and lemonade is also often used) occasionally flavors the smoke. Only get smoke from these bongs, no ash. BONG IMAGE Approx Price. I don't own a bong so i'm not sure.

Brands of Weed

There is also PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

xD Oh my gosh. That's awesome. I didn't know some of those.

By the way, have any of you taken Public Speaking at a college level? O:

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

@fauxreality Yes I have, I loved it!

Why do you ask?

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

I may post again pretty soon, but i'm gonna need a bit. I'm gonna go test out one of the listed items above. I bombed my audition, sang like i was deepthroating a cucumber, was trying to throw up in front of the judges and almost passed out on the way out - Auditioning during an allergy attack was just a bad fucking idea.

I'll probably be back soon. Maybe.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm

You loved it? O___O
It's like my worst nightmare.

I probably won't post again until later tonight, I have to write a speech for said Public Speaking class. D:
I'm terrified and have no idea how I'm going to go up there and not die of anxiety.

And Arha, that sucks. D: I've done that before. I had to sing my final in front of the entire class with tonsillitis. >.<

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tragicallylovely on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 pm

@fauxreality yep it really helps with speaking to people in general, but it's great experience to have.

The best advice I can give you is to relax and don't do you speech to fast, make sure you do it slowish. That was one of my biggest problems i had to learn to slow down!

tragicallylovely
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm

My voice shakes so bad/gets really quiet and I swear I start having anxiety attacks.
I don't even know why. It's such an irrational fear to have. I have to take the class because it's a requirement for transfer.
D:

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Fear of public speaking isn't irrational, don't worry about that. Sucks that you freak out so much though, i'm sorry. D: (I do the same thing, so i just don't do any public speaking.)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Yeah, it's terrifying. )=

Anyways, I should be done with my speech in about an hour and then I'll get to posting with Kieran/Cassie.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!