Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fighting Through the Pain

a part of “Fighting Through the Pain”, a fictional universe by KiraArsenic.

Love hurts, but its worth the pain.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fighting Through the Pain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fighting Through the Pain"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Fighting Through the Pain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:31 am

May I reserve the Emma Watson face claim?
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fauxreality
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 am

yes ma'am :)

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Can I reserve girl 3? And I would also like to say that the girl 4 image didn't work..

~Claudia

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:00 pm

DYLAN O' BRIEN.....*Dies* Boy one PLEASE !!
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Can I has boy 3? :D

And if it's okay, can I switch the face claim from Chance Crawford to Chris Colfer?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Love? - Yes you may have girl 3 :) and thank you i'll change it ASAP
Princessboy- Yes and yes you may change it to chris colfer
FruityLoops - Yes :) - but get your character in ASAP because I already have a character in for him and you will be competing for the spot.

Sorry for my late reply, I was working at the ren fest today.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Yay~ Plus, he's already in~ :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Love? and FauxReality. I'm taking off the reservations. I extended both to 48 hours upon request but now I need to reopen them again. If you still want your character PM me.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 am

May I reserve Girl 2? Already creating the character! :-)

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Ay, any idea when we gonna start RPin'?
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:26 pm

If its still open, may I reserve girl 4?

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Something? yes you may reserve girl 2
IAmAlien- We'll start when we get even couples :) (I'm hoping that we can get everyone in before we start but that might not be possible)
Belladonna Dawn - Yes I will reserve girl 4 for you :)

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I swear I'm not doing this to be annoying, but I likely won't be able to get my character done until tomorrow afternoon! I just wanted to tell you that I still want the spot and I have it half done! Sorry, 'cause I know it's a little more than 24 hours, but I promise I WILL get it up!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 am

Could I reserve Girl 3 please?

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 pm

We're supposed to use the character picture, or one of the same person, when we make our own character, right?

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:14 am

WhatYouFancy - Yes I will reserve her for you :)

Something? You can change the face claim if you want to. I have no problem with that.

Belladonna Dawn- Thank you for letting me know, I understand :)

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whatyoufancy on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm going to change my FC to Dianna Agron, if that's alright with you! :)

whatyoufancy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 pm

WhatYouFancy - That is quite alright with me :)

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm

I will take the part of William Moseley if nobody wants to pick it up :) Then we can finally start the role play

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!