Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Quarantine

Quarantine

a part of “Quarantine”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Numerous people have been apparently diagnosed with harbouring the deadly plague seeds of Denva. All of them have been removed from their homes and placed in a new facility in order to be "quarantined". (Always Spots Available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quarantine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:08 am

Welcome to "Quarantine"

Thankyou for viewing my roleplay, and I hope you will consider taking part.
Here feel free to make reservations, ask questions and discuss the roleplay.

Please note, this is a literate, and advanced rp, so I will be rather strict on character profiles. My own characters stand as examples of what I am expecting. Since this is literate (again, pointing this out (: ) roleplay, if you are not willing/prepared to write around 600 words for each of your posts, please don't join.
About the reservations, they last 24hours and people can reserve the same character and compete if needed.
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:47 am

Hiya! This looks really cool! And man, good, interesting literate roleplays are so hard to come by on this site sometimes. So I would like to reserve male in Dorm 1, if you'll let me?

Oh! But I have a question too.
1. Subjects are completely banned from Floors 3 and 4.

Did you mean Floors 1 and 2? Sorry if it's just a typo or something! I'm just making sure since I'm going by the floors' descriptions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 am

Haha. Your right :) Thank you! I'll fix that :) And you may certainly reserve a Male subject, glad to have you on board.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 am

Hi, I am totally interested in this and was hoping that I could reserve the Female subject in Dorm 1 unless that is taken I'll take Dorm 2 and also if you need a staff I will gladly make one but I don't know if you allow people having two characters . . . ^^
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 am

That's fine :) Actually its preferred ;) Which staff would you like to reserve? A or B?
Also when shall I expect your characters?

Glad to have you both on board, hopefully for the long haul ^_^

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

I would like to take the B staff ^^ Oh, I am working on my subject character right now and I'm almost finished, I really hope you'll like her but do tell me if there is anything wrong and I will fix it up right away ;)

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:51 am

Cool. Is reserved for you :) Kelila is really good, and actually quite similiar to Shanae (my character (; ), the only thing it, I would prefer if you add real life pictures. Just a note on the history, I like the sub-plot of being used but the idea of a divorce simply for the love letters may be a little far fetched....I don't know, but perhaps a different way of using her? Other than that really love her! Sorry about all the corrections, just a bit of a perfectionist!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 am

Okay, i'll try and find something better, but you know some people are actually that weird in life. . . I know hard to believe but yes, it exists.
Damn, I'm sorry, I'm just used to using anime pics but then that means I should change all of the pics for my Staff character. . . Darn, well it's okay I'll find something good ^^
Oh and I had an idea for the Staff character I'm going to put it in and you tell me what you think, I can change it other wise =))

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 am

Might I reserve a male subject? I'll write out his bio as soon as I can get on to my computer ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 am

Hello! If there are any male test subjects left, I'd like to reserve one. c:
M A L A C H I T E
mal — 17 — dog person

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:20 am

May I reserve boy two form two please?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 am

I have a question, for the sample posts, do they need to be related to this roleplay, or can they be about a completely different topic with a different character?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

All reserved for you :)

And Leon21, I'd prefer something about your current character, something that would be fun to write and/or something you want us all to know about your character.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I finished my character ^^ I hope the sample post is okay, I did my best.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 am

Alright, we are fairly close to posting. Just waiting on Spectrum's character and we can begin. We didn't necessarily need all eight slots, it was more to even up the dorms, we just need six main ones :) I don't think Malachite is here anymore...

Anyway, was wondering if you could post if your still here and answer these two questions:

1). How long has your character been at the facility?
I would prefer (for the roleplays sake) that your characters were all reasonably new (up to a week at the facility). That way even if you don't understand all about how the facility runs, neither will your character. Also it means no one knows eachother and gives us an opportunity to roleplay their thoughts and how they get to know eachother. Shanae will have been there for around a year however, because that way she can kind of help show how the facility is run from a different perspective than Adrian. If you desperately want them to have been there for a while, let me know and I'll see...

2). Do you want the characters in two dorms or one?
Now that we have only six characters we can have them all in one dorm or we can go for three in each (though this would mean uneven number of males:females in one dorm). It's up to you, we'll take a vote.

When Spectrums character is in, I will make the first post. All the characters will have just about finished the midday meal and be heading back to the dorms for a temporary break (so they can meet). Shanae will have been in the box for the past week (this way she too will not know the characters) and will meet them in the dormitory. I hope this is okay with everyone. Please let me know if there are any issues.

P.s Sorry for the long post! Hope I didn't bore you and clarified a few things.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

My character has been in the Facility for about two weeks and I think that it would be better if all the characters were in one dorm ^^

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Daniel has been in the facility for about a month and a half, a little less than that. I agree, there should only be one dorm, in my opinion.

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Am I too late to this party?

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 pm

My character would be there for a week or so.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexen on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Valeri will have been there for two days, still not completely understanding of the 'box' punishment; however, I do hope to remedy this in the first while :] Gotta go check what's downstairs anyways ;]

I would like them all to be together just to make chatting more convient, but if we have three members in each, may make adding more characters to the group easier so help with growth developement. All in all: your call.

Lexen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!