Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Together Again

Together Again

a part of “Together Again”, a fictional universe by gypsyprincess.

four best friends find their selves tangled in a dangerously sexy romance, but there’s something telling the girls that this has happened before and their right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Together Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Together Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Together Again"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Together Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Hello again GypsyPrincess May I have the vampire
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

@ceh12 Yep!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

I want the Immortal boy, Just to say, his song finally convinced me
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 pm

@Fencer Lol!!! Glad It convinced you happy to have you!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

May I please have girl 1?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:31 pm

@KiraArsenic She has been reserved!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Can I have girl three please? ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Girl 2 for me please?
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

I would like boy four please. :D

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:45 pm

all three have been reserved...Only one more roles needed!!!!!

Super excited!
Last edited by gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm willing to take the Demon guy but I have a question. If I find a better song, can I change it?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I have a question about the True form Does it have to be real because I have a good picture but it's drawn and not human so can I use it or shall I continue looking for a few hours

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

By the way the reason fanfic is in the tags is becuase you sited the Evan Essence song, the site automatically adds that to your tags when you site something kind of a fail safe since the whole SOPA thing.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm

@ceh12 as long as the actual pictures of you person are real, your true form can be anime or drawings, it's more just to get an idea! so that's fine!

@snipergirl24 okay that makes since i was tripping out...I was like i know I didn't write that lol! Thanks for clearing that up, I don't feel as crazy!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay my girl is done let me know if she's alright or if there is anything I need to change.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Do all four of the boys know eachother?

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Characters look amazing so far!!!! I'm really excited for this!!!

@Alphawolf565 no, I mean they can know of each other cause all four of them were dating the four girls who were friends back it the 1400s, but they don't hang out...unless of course you want to work something out with one of the other guys then your welcome to do that!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Is assumed that the immortal and the werewolf don't remember that event, so it would be weird if they relate to the other guys

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 pm

@Fencer this is true!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!