Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Resurrection of Magic

a part of “The Resurrection of Magic”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Magic is dying, and the Council of Old has finally made one, last, desperate move to strengthen it once more. However, this involves taking family members, a magically hidden island... and a whole lot of luck.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Resurrection of Magic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Resurrection of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Can I reserve Katen Gillian?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm

@Thundera: Be a dear and go read the rules. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Heeeeeeyyyy ;) seeing as I helped with the creation of this, could I like... Be your co-gm ;)
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Fga yellow elephant can I reserve Karen Gillian? xD sorry

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Haha... ^^ Dee, my love, I shall add you as GM in a jiffy. Just need to add some reservations.

@Thundera: It's a little off.. but lol. xD Nevermind that. You need to reserve a male character too. No single reservations. Says so in the rules.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm

I'll reserve whatever guy you want me too I'm not too bothered.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Mela, did you get my pm?

crystalrain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm

@Thundera: Well... that... O.o Erh. Don't you have any preference at all? I'd feel weird just dictating it. Haha.

@Dee: Well, I wanted to make you official, but it won't let me. Says it cannot find you or something. I've tried writing your username in a thousand different ways. I wonder what'd happen if I wrote /addGameMaster Dee xD Hahah. I don't think you'd be accepted like that either.

@Crystal: Yeah, honey, I did. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Okay, just making sure (:

crystalrain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 pm

N'awwwww, stupid technology!

I'll work on Ari and Grey tomorrow, my dear ^_^

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

I can pick if you want but I don't mind

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

*edit* sorry, I was going to reserve characters, but I'm going to back out- I don't want to make a committment and not be able to keep it. With school having just started back up and clubs/work beginning, I don't know how much free time I'll have, sorry!
Last edited by WindOnFire on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 pm

@Dee: Ikr? It's just never working. Damn it, damn it all to hell... xD And then back. Because I can't live without it. And alright. Looking forward to seeing 'em. Posting for Leo in AA anytime soon? *Flashes big, pleading smile*

@Thundera: Well, it sorta all depends on what kind of persona, along with which age group, you prefer. =) Lots of them are still available. How about the Reagle kid (Steven Strait FC)?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

RESERVE????

|Narramore|18|Reactive Adaption: the ability to develop a temporary immunity to that which one was injured or harmed by|Summer Glau|OPEN|

^^EDIT

:O
OMFG...
Yellow elephant... o.o...

:S

I will pick a male soon

EDDIITT:

A RESERVE:
|Diegan|24|Deflecting: the ability to temporarily produce an invisible shield which can deflect magic|Channing Tatum|OPEN|
<3
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 pm

I will have my characters up by tomorrow evening (:

crystalrain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:01 am

Chaos: Honey, you should've waited for me before you submitted a character. Le sigh. The Narramore girl was reserved through PM. I just haven't had the time to put it up on the intro page. So you're going to have to choose someone else. =/ The guy, however, is yours. ^^ And lol. Aww... you put up a pictuuuuureee. =D

@Crystal: lovely, honey. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 am

@Thundera: nevermind the Reagle idea. Hahah. xD I just remembers Gillian is a Reagle. Titus guy, then? Joe Jonas FC. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:35 am

Aaand... Josh Shevlin has been approved. ^^

Vivi, he's lovely. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey I feel really bad about doing this, but I had a ton of homework tonight!!! Would it be okay if I submit my characters tomorrow?

crystalrain
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!