Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Life's Touch

Life's Touch

a part of “Life's Touch”, a fictional universe by coolkat31.

An amazing power given by the gods drives a woman and her best friend into hiding. With the whole world after then, how could they turn down an offer of protection? Even if it's from a...demon.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life's Touch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Life's Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Life's Touch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Life's Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

may I reserve The young woman that can manipulate life please
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Can I reserve the demon that joins them?
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Well I can't promise you'll get the part. But if you write an Character Sheet thats good enough then you will probably get the part. Good luck

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Finished hope you like her

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 pm

This decision was super hard. Ceh12 your profile was awesome. So was yours horseygirl. It even adds more considering horseygirl was the original girl. So I've made my decision. And the person who will be playing the girl who can manipulate life is......

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm

CEH12!!!!!!!! Congrats!

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Thank you

Sorry HorseyGirl

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Just sent her in, hope you accept her, I worked hard. :)

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 am

Hello and thank you for accepting my character!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm

so we starting soon cause I cant wait to get this going

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

I look forward to working with you all! :D

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 am

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can just start right now. I now Officially begin this RP!

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Aren't you making the first post. Cool or shall I unless no one wants to

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 pm

When's Follower gonna post

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Nyaaaa~ ;_; Sorry to have kept you waiting for almost two days! I didn't realize we were starting when we did. Please take what I hope is a decent first post and this cookie as an acceptable apology. v)Q_Q)>o

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

I would take the cookie but... I'm going to be leaving tomorrow and I won't be able to post again until Sunday unless someone else manages to make another post by tomorrow morning. V.V; Sorreh guys.

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Uh guys? Where'd everybody go?

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Im waiting for Follower to post but if he doesnt by tommorrow I guess I will

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Yeah I was going to let you guys go through the motions while I waited in teh background.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!