Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In It To Win It

In It To Win It

a part of “In It To Win It”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

Everyone wants to be the next big thing. Well, maybe this is your chance. The chance to be the best Kpop singer in all of South Korea!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In It To Win It”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In It To Win It

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 pm

In It To Win It

In It to Win It
"I'm here to win and win is what I will do."
Everyone wants to be the next big thing, right? Well, maybe this is your chance. The chance to be the best Kpop singer in all of South Korea! Seungli High School is given the chance to hold a talent showcase hosted by BE Family Entertainment to find the next best Kpop group. You can be anything. A singer, dancer, maybe even a solo artist. Or maybe you are a just a trainee who never made it big. Just make sure you are the best! But watch out, you are probably not the only person wanting to win that chance. You are going to have to step up your game if you want to win! And to make it even better, Kim Kora will be there to judge!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: In It To Win It

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi. I'm interested in joining this and I would PM you but since this is a new account I can't send PMs >w< Before I request a reservation, I wanted to ask if it's alright for me to join even if I won't be able to post daily? I'm limited to my computer because of school (asian mom... blah blah) so I can only be on when there's no school and the weekends+Fridays. I dont mind having to catch up so... yeah.
“No one that opposes me is allowed to look down on me. Know your place."
-Akashi Seijuuro

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akashi
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

May I pretty please reserve Boy Four? It's getting late here where I live, so I'll have to post his bio tomorrow ^^;; Thanks!

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

@akashi: I know what you mean. I have limited computer time too. As long as you can post every other day, I'll be happy.

@Leon21: Sure, I'll put you up~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Ah~ alright, thanks. I'll try to post whenever I can. May I reserve boy 3 then? If I dont have him up by late today, is it okay if I finish him on either Tuesday or Wednesday? :x If not, I'll try to have him up in an hour or two.

akashi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Okie dokie then. I shall put your name up. And since you gave me a heads up, you can take as long as you like. ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 pm

thank youuuu xD

akashi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm

you're very much welcomed~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

May I reserve Girl 1?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akashi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 pm

I managed to finish it~~ Yay. pheww. I'll probably make improvements later on though. Hope he's okay =w= If you dont like something just tell me and I'll fix it ^^

akashi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm

@akashi: AWWWWW SO ADORABLE~~~~~

@BleedingLover: Yeppers~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 am

Can I please have girl six?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes you may~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

@Bleeding Lover: Since you are making Girl 1, make sure her last name is Yu since Boy 4 and Girl 1 are siblings and Boy 4 was already created.

And people. Get more people. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Alrighty. My labtop has a virus but I'm going to use my host brorher's and get it done tomarrow

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Okie dokie, just get it in~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 pm

We are probably gonna have to double up, so I'm going to take up another guy and girl, so you guys want another character, tell me which one please.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 am

So, we can have another character?
Awesome, I'll take a male character. Can I reserve Boy 2?? I'll make up the character soon.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Yeppers so ill update It tomorrow. I'm on the kindle right now.

And please help me get peoples to join. And horsey and lover, I'm going to lift your reservation if you don't get your characters in by tomorrow when I get home.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey, sorry about my character. I was getting my computer fixed and my brother was being a jerk and didn't let me borrow his. Anyway, I will send her tomarrow.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!