Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

||Vampire Diaries - A New Life||

a part of “||Vampire Diaries - A New Life||”, a fictional universe by WhySoSerious?.

Live their lives, feel their feelings, experience their experiences. What would you do if you could change these people's lives entirely?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “||Vampire Diaries - A New Life||”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "||Vampire Diaries - A New Life||"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ||Vampire Diaries - A New Life||

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Do the characters have to remain the same species? I'd really like to change something and could I reserve Jenna Sommers?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:25 pm

@ThornGood

I'd prefer if they did, but if you want to change it then go ahead. Like I said on the introduction page, they're yours to change. The only thing that must remain similar are the couples, whether they get together straight away or later on in the roleplay.

I'll reserve Jenne for you, no problem. My limitation on reserving is two days at most, so try to get the application up as soon as possible.

Any problems, PM me.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Okay, it'll be up like tomorrow after I get home from school or later

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Guys, we will start roleplaying once atleast four of the characters have been taken.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 am

Hey guys do you want to make it we take 2 characters? Like 1 male and 1 female, just to involve more characters and speed it up a bit? Just a suggestion.

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Sure thing, which character were you thinking of taking?

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Alaric or John, someone related to Jenna like either Alaric, John or Jeremy, but I suppose Elena has relations to John and Jeremy, that Alaric would be better

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhySoSerious? on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:13 am

Put up an application to either one of them, maybe I'll consider taking another character aswell, just not the three you mentioned.

WhySoSerious?
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!