Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Infinity: Shattered Universe

a part of “Infinity: Shattered Universe”, a fictional universe by Kyle Walker.

o noes! evil aliens! what to do? i mean, what are YOU going to do? side with the aliens? or your own race? or wander the universe? YOUR choice, in the infinite reaches,

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infinity: Shattered Universe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyle Walker on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Infinity: Shattered Universe"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyle Walker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Infinity: Shattered Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:56 pm

May i play a third party alien that shows up later on in the plot line?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I see no plot and bad science. Uninterested.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

I don't... what is an A.E.? What is this time system based on, you didn't explain it at all. You really are not ready to be a gm mate. The universe is 13.7 billion years old, and I don't think the B.C. exists in a world without a Christ. B.C.E is what you should use. If you're going to make stuff up you have to explain it. Let's say humanity is the universe's overlord in the year 30,000 J.D. what does the J.D. stand for? Lets say Julius Caesar's Death is what that stands for. Would you have gotten that if I didn't explain that? No, no you would not have. This needs more detail and more substance, and for god's sake explain stuff.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 pm

A.E. starts after 2012 when the Earth explodes from the moon magically colliding to it. Magic because it defies the logic of science. So even though the Earth is destroyed humanity lives in space without living on planet or ship because the timeline has no detail over how humans suvived the collision. I think if a meteor the size of Texas hitting the Earth wipes out everything, a piece of rock a third of the size of the planet must do even more. The timeline is just God awful.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:18 pm

... oh well the moons orbit is actually going further away from us, and no matter what in the way that our moon was made, this is a fact. But, what does A.E. stand for? A.D. is Anno Domini or "Year of our lord" so what is A.E. "After what should have extincted the human race and destroyed Earth"? Why did I even check back here this post is terrible fuck this.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyle Walker on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 am

if you want to join, just put up ur character

and if your wondering what A.E. stands for, it stands for "After Earth"

and the moon crashed into earth because it... well, lost orbit due to change in the solar system's orbits, and the disturbance was created by the incoming alien planet, all of the planets were affected by the entry of another planet into the solar system, that was lost for hundreds of years in an empty void, kept inhabitable by a shield created by the inhabitants of that world

and if anyone says "oh this is irrealistic, im leaving!" or some shit, heres my response
ITS MOTHERFUCKING FICTION BITCH! DEAL WITH IT!

Kyle Walker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyle Walker on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 am

Roku Mushabuki wrote:I see no plot and bad science. Uninterested.

how about you shut up?
this is fiction! not some science show, dumb-ass!
I'm tired of people criticizing my work, so either shut up, or simply leave, OR just stop being a dumb asshole

Kyle Walker
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!