Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

a part of “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”, a fictional universe by Simple Light.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. Decisions will always be ours to make…but when the time comes to make a difficult decision, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Age: The Grey in Between"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 am

i would like to be the surviving gray warden please.
I also have a question what are the rules on classes because I was wanting to be the magic swordsman class? if you want i can keep away from it but its kinda what i would like to be
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:15 am

Yay, you made one. May I reserve a spot?

Question, can I make a character that aligns or has some similarities with the story of the Human Noble/Cousland?

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 am

I'd like a reservation as well and I must ask. Would it be okay to reference an origin? Dwarven Noble in this case.

And by reference I mean have him stand there mildly amused as Trian (rightfully) get's the beegezus beaten out of him, then sort of stand around speechlessly as Bhelen fingers >Dwarf Noble Son Who Actually Doesn't Get A Name Unless You Play Him< for said beegezusing?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 am

Yes, yes, and yes.

@dimon lord: You mean an Arcane Warrior? Sure, that's fine, I'll allow it.

@arteech0kee: Yes, I decided to make it :] As for your question, you may have similarities to the Human noble Origin story.

@Hazezon: Haha...yes you may. It shall be allowed :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 am

Woot. Actually the unnamed prince might get accidentally decapitated at this rate.

Everything is so rough right now ;_; but he is gunna be a real fun guy. I hope.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 am

o_o

haha...hopefully not...but he does seem to be an interesting character so far!!...At least by picture standards xD

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

I don't know why but I'm actually having a hellish time writing him up. For the life of me I can't get anything to come out the way I want it to XD

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am

That...usually happens XD

It's okay though...take your time :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am

Tempted to up him as a rough just to stare at it till some kind of fluidity sets in.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 am

Ya can if you'd like...it's fine with me :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am

I'd like to reserve a spot, please! I would like to be an assassin. Still working out the details, but I'll get on it now that you've made the RP!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:53 am

Needless to say I intend to re-do his apperence section and fill in blanks..Till then, I stare.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 am

Alright-y then! Stare away!!!

@kexia: Sure that's fine :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 am

I'm curious now, how long after Ostagar is this/do the wardens already have some semblance of a group?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Good question.

It will take place literally during when Loghain pulls back the army and retreats...so basically during the end of Ostagar and the next morning. As for a group...perhaps. It will be the surviving Grey Warden [the one who is known to have survived and is the leader of the group] and if any other Grey Wardens [including my character] who have survived but are presumed dead. That will be the group until they meet up with the characters unless the group wants to be set all at once, which I do not mind.

I hope that made sense...it sounded better in my head XD

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 pm

If mr.dwarf gets accepted, he might end up somewhat with the Wardens. Due to back-story reasons I plan to have him showing up at Ostagar before the battle, and participating in if you don't mind.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Mr.Dwarf is getting accepted...I like him too much to not accept him XD
And that is fine with me. :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm

If my assassin gets accepted, I'll come in shortly after the battle. Loghain has been planning this for a while, and was ready to clean up the mess if there were any survivors.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 pm

@kexia: I am fine with that :]

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!