Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Horror at Shell Creek Mansion

Horror at Shell Creek Mansion OOC

a part of “Horror at Shell Creek Mansion”, a fictional universe by Lost Soul.

Many people believe that there is life after death, and that sometimes one's spirit can linger on after their passing. Especially if something tragic or violent happens. What happens to a family that moves into a house in New England with a troubled past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Horror at Shell Creek Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Horror at Shell Creek Mansion OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:13 am

This is the OOC I only want to see discussions between roleplayers in here. Throw ideas around, form relationships, crack jokes. I really don't care it's a place to talk about whats on our mind whether it has to do with the roleplay or not.

Please post your reservations in the reservation thread.
Last edited by Lost Soul on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Horror at Shell Creek Mansion OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Can I reserve Child 2-Mrs. Thomas, please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Please post reservations in the reservation thread, but yes I will reserve that for you.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 am

I recently lost my internet and wont be getting in back till next month. Im sorry for inconveniencing anyone that was interested.

Lost Soul
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!